• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

yr 12 subject selections (1 Viewer)

xx__savannah

HSC
Geez, my school is so different -- everyone does 12 units in year 11, and everyone bar the extension classes drop their 1u in term 4, I think. One person didn't want ot do a non-ext 1u and was goingt o do online, but he was talked out of it.
I always wanted to do 13u in Year12 with 4 u of Eng, but the teacher sucks, so probly not. I don't even know if my school offers it...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
xx__savannah said:
Geez, my school is so different -- everyone does 12 units in year 11, and everyone bar the extension classes drop their 1u in term 4, I think. One person didn't want ot do a non-ext 1u and was goingt o do online, but he was talked out of it.
I always wanted to do 13u in Year12 with 4 u of Eng, but the teacher sucks, so probly not. I don't even know if my school offers it...
If you want it, then ask for it. And if they don't have it, do the Ext 2 component externally with a TAFE while you do the rest of your HSC at school.
And by the 1u which is non extension, do you mean SOR?

xx__savannah

HSC
Nah, that's compulsory at my school. I mean subject like Sport, Lifestyles and Recreation, Marine Studies and Photography.
And I would ask for 4u Eng, but with the marks for this year in mind, it might be unwise. Unless I get the teacher that the year12 Ext class has this year (and had for their prelim) I might end up dropping Ext altogether. He's gifted, but he's a bit to Stoner!Teacher to be helpful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)