yr1s drivin 2 uni (1 Viewer)

joolee

HSC
are there any year1s drivin to uni? cos i want to, but the parkins so expensive =/ seems like the only people drivin to uni are 4th or 5th years:mad1: i guess year1s cant afford the parking, which parkin is the cheapest?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Broadway Shopping Centre is $8.50 for the whole day for students. Just show your ID card when you pay.

I still catch the train and I'm a 5th year, lol.

leeam

HSC
yea i do cuz ive got a job :p
no really, ours isnt that expensive-$160 is the most expensive (what ive got) for a whole year, parking right near the uni.
this is deakin uni btw

fatmuscle

HSC
it depends on where you live, and how lazy you are

I train it too, because petrol is expensive, trains are convenient where i come from, and I don't mind the walk from Central.
I also work in the City, so it's good.

There are some off street parkings, but usually you'll end up parking all the way down Wentworth Park. But it's FREE!
I've heard some dodgy stuff happen around that area though, but it is normally safe in the day time.

Broadway would be the cheapest if you don't mind the walk.
If you're a Business student, the dodgy carpark across the UTS library is either $8 or $9. And that'll just be across from Building 5.
If you go out on friday nights, the carpark there closes at 3am.

Apollo Parking is $11?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
fatmuscle said:
it depends on where you live, and how lazy you are
fatmuscles right..
i wouldn't think about driving as i live in the north shore..

paying for the bridge, the parking per day and petrol is far more expensive than the $3.60 return (peak) and $2.40 return (non-peak) i currently pay for (a period pass which i payed for made it even cheaper).

joolee

HSC
ahh i live like 10 min drive to city.. i think i'll still take a train >< mum said im gettin fat needa exercise anyway. oh wells. ty for the info guys =)

btw jase can i hab your msn addy please? please please pleaseeee? im so nice to youu i say hi everytime i see you! plzplzplzZ? =P pm me pleaseeeeeeeee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)