yumm... studying snacks.... (1 Viewer)

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
Dried berries, nuts and sultanas are good for energy, healthy and easy to snack on (and sneak into a library).

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
abalia said:
Hot chocolate all the way.
ahuh :) one night when i was up til 4 doing and assign i went through about 6 mugs.
+ any chocolatey substance is good

bawd

HSC
hollyy. said:
ahuh :) one night when i was up til 4 doing and assign i went through about 6 mugs.
+ any chocolatey substance is good
Chocolately subtances and chocolates in general distract me. After I have one piece, I keep returning to the pantry for more. :eek:

Good study food I like are fruits, in particular crunchy ones such as Apples, or ones that are loaded with nutrition, like bananas. I also like having a bowl of oat porridge with milk and honey before studying on winter days. It warms me up and keeps me consistently energised so I don't run to the pantry half way through my studying.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
bawd said:
Chocolately subtances and chocolates in general distract me. After I have one piece, I keep returning to the pantry for more. :eek:

Good study food I like are fruits, in particular crunchy ones such as Apples, or ones that are loaded with nutrition, like bananas. I also like having a bowl of oat porridge with milk and honey before studying on winter days. It warms me up and keeps me consistently energised so I don't run to the pantry half way through my studying.
so bring the whole packet/box to your desk. easy fixed.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
bananas and water are great for your brain cos they stimulate it... we are out of bannanas :(

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Anything high in sugar, salt or fat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)