• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

New profile posts

gang i rlly wanted to go sgghs n i feel like i aced the hast idk why i didnt get in maybe cus of my reports? but i didnt get any C's
but what pisses me off the most is that my sister got lower 15% in the 2023 hast w a C on her report last yr n still got the interview (when she applied yr 11 2024) why didnt i get one?
i fucking hate this so fucking much (gotta complain here bc i dont want to complain to someone irl)
  • Sad
Reactions: Shavi Masee
skzza
skzza
honestly you'd be better off at any other selective school 😭 after the new principal sgg flopped like 70% of the teachers suck or can't teach 😔
jane1820
jane1820
yh only if my skl wasnt 400-something it would be amazing 🥰
skzza
skzza
ok nvm thats sad for partially selective 😔 but as long as u can top ur cohort ur fine^^ its the same as doing good at a selective if ur top in ur cohort
Hey there. Im not comfortable with you touching everyone with your jiggle. If you could stop rumbling like a jig every 59698589.4 millisecond, i could appreciate that.
math my beloathed. i love the way that i can breeze through tests as long as i remember formulas and understand how different aspects of an equation relate to each other. the moment you start talking word problems to me im going no contact
ITS SO OVERRRRRRRRRRR EVERYTHINGS SO OVERRRR im going to think i was a fucking clown for stressing abt prelims next year LMAO
Hey sir could i pleeeeeeease send you an EE2 major work for some advice?
Also would you happen to be able to send some resources for me please for As i lay dying william faulkner, Katherine mansfeild collected stroies, Universal film lost in translation, and Hamlet all for EE1? Thankyou, if you can ill dm you my email!☺
Well tell me if any of you 26ers are going to the open day. And if ya want we can meet up, probably at like a police station or smth so we can make sure that one of us isnt a 30 yr old man T-T