Alcohol, what it can & cannot do.. (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
I've been really really drunk before but have I have always known what I was doing and was able to make decisions. Alcohol is an excuse for being stupid, but not cheating.
yeah when im drunk I'm still aware of what im doing aswell.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
damnit...i've neva been drunk, im so getin drunk sumtime soon :eek:

mattyg87

HSC
yeah too much makes you slip over on dry tiles :) but i find that alcohol opens everyone up alot more. Im a shy person and i talk alot when i have had a few drinks

alex_c86

HSC
yeh alcohol is good and bad, definately.. my bfs and mine relationship started cos we were really drunk at his birthday party, and then almost ended when i did a few things i shouldnt have at a party without him.. and while its easy to use the excuse that i was drunk, i cant say for 100% i wouldnt have done it if i wasnt drunk.. im def more outgoing after a few, and so are most people i know.. but seriously i know some that go mental.. violent, depressive etc

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
wtf are u talking about, i've been totally tanked up on alcohol and i was stilll fairly much in control of my thoughts, if i slept with someone i would of known it and it would of been a purposful act.

I believe that the truth is... BEFORE people get drunk, they already have in the back of their mind what they wanna do.... then they get drunk and lose the inhabitions, it's a good excuse that works too often.
exactly. this guy said it. i hate when people claim they cant remember gettign with soemone or fuckign someone and not remembering it. event such as those are soemtihng evryone can still knwo of. its small things like forgettign where u left yuor drink or soemtihng i accpet is true but notihng else

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
One of the guys I live with at College, was convinced he was Spiderman a few weeks back when he was pissed, so he decided to demontrate it by jumping out of a building. He broke his arm.
he is a fuckign idiot. and u hang around him, it shows why . alcohol doesnt make u think yuor someone like psiderman. seriously. if u want to havbe an outter body experience, take some PCP

S

Shuter

natstar said:
Um did i say I was friends with him and hang around him? I think not. I said he lives at the same college as I do. Anyway he's from Finland, maybe thats the way they think up there. No need to be discriminative of other cultures
You're the one who just brought up other cultures and then generalised about them, wtf are you tlaking about? Finnish aren't like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
Mm wat would u do if u knew they hooked up with somone, but were too smashed to remember, so basically, only u know

if u really liked this person

would u leave them?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
the fact whether they remember or not doesnt matter- they still did it

what makes it bad is that they have no control.... :(

but i believe being drunk is not an excuse and to convince me otherwise would be very hard

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
yea
alcohol does not create split personality disorder... alcohol just makes your reaction times slower... meaning u may not think things thru as well like 'should i ask her out', but basic fundamental stuff like 'should i have sex with my best friends gf' would still be kinda automatic i imagine..

i agree with yuo . accept on the basic fundemental part. you would be stupid not to think through sometihng like sex wirth best firend gf. even if yuor really drunk you should be able to decide if thats the right thing to do or not

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
can someone honestly tell me they cant remember soem significant stuff they did when they were drinking? i am 100% shore yuor a liar.

unless yuo got some brain problems or total loss of memory prolapses, there is noway u cant remember if u did shit with soemone , or got into argument or cheated on someone or stole sometihng,

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
the point isnt whether u remember a mistake u made....its whether someone who does remember tells someone else and how u remember

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
it can bring 2 people together
and bring two people apart
Yeah, alcohol, the cause and solution to all of lifes problems.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
lets say..2-3 times in a lifetime
when i was 14..15..and im 18 now..since then and further more
i dont and wont ever drink again

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
at least you admit it now.. if it happened a while ago you were probably fairly young then anyway

*girl.. .guy, either way you broke someones heart. A guy deserves better than a girl that cheats on him every time she drinks...
Pff you're pathetic. If it's meaningless sex why does it matter. This cheating bs is totaly over-rated, why would random / once off sex affect the relationship.
Don't go around saying that's "cheating" ans such bs rofl. Ridiculous. It's just sex, nothing else, don't blow it out of proportion.

S

Shuter

SashatheMan said:
can someone honestly tell me they cant remember soem significant stuff they did when they were drinking? i am 100% shore yuor a liar.

unless yuo got some brain problems or total loss of memory prolapses, there is noway u cant remember if u did shit with soemone , or got into argument or cheated on someone or stole sometihng,
No I've had a very bad night where I just woke up in bed and then I needed my friends to tell me what had happened. I had some one or two fram blurry flashback scenes which was all I could remember and then when they told me the whole story I could sort of piece it together.

This was a very rare instance though and most people unless they are terrible barely stand up should be able to remember. Also I still in general acted like myself and I think knew my moral bounds. I abused my bosses at work and tried to open my door with my phone but I don't think I'd like mistake some random hoe as my girlfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)