Anyone not going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

x3mattyboii

HSC
I'm not going i'd rather spend time saving up money for my car then going out partying, being a complete idiot and geting into trouble :) Its what MATURE people do ^^

Ezalb

HSC
My friends are going to Noosa for a week, but my family offered to take me to the U.S. Both events clashed, and I chose America. This way, I don't have to pay any of my own money! But I wish I could do something with my friends. They said they'd photoshop me into any pictures they take. XD We're having a New Year's Eve party though, so that'll be pretty awesome.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
My friends are going to Noosa for a week, but my family offered to take me to the U.S. Both events clashed, and I chose America. This way, I don't have to pay any of my own money! But I wish I could do something with my friends. They said they'd photoshop me into any pictures they take. XD We're having a New Year's Eve party though, so that'll be pretty awesome.
What a waste of time and effort photoshopping something that isn't true.

therealmiggles

HSC
Don't worry the majority of my school mates are going to schoolies. I couldn't ask my parents to go because they already paid for me to go to Italy with them, so I feel your pain. But I know of heaps of people who aren't going to schoolies. I think I'll just grab all the friends I can get and go camping. That's always fun.

SpanishMoss

HSC
Um I think everyone in this thread is fucking delusional. If you think "a lot of people aren't going" you obviously don't know the right people.

You're all Asian and couldn't find anyone to go with, stop deluding yourselves that you're having a better option by not going to schoolies......

Last edited:

SpanishMoss

HSC
You're not fooling anyone. You had no schoolies plans. Schoolies dates are always the same, your parents fucking knew in advance... but why would anyone go to noosa anyway.. well either way your noosa trip or america, there'll be no drinking involved.. have fun matee!!

Don't worry the majority of my school mates are going to schoolies. I couldn't ask my parents to go because they already paid for me to go to Italy with them, so I feel your pain. But I know of heaps of people who aren't going to schoolies. I think I'll just grab all the friends I can get and go camping. That's always fun.
what mates?

LonelyWolf

HSC
You're not fooling anyone. You had no schoolies plans. Schoolies dates are always the same, your parents fucking knew in advance... but why would anyone go to noosa anyway.. well either way your noosa trip or america, there'll be no drinking involved.. have fun matee!!

what mates?
dnt be silly plz

dionb2014

HSC
I actually laughed out loud when you said I couldn't think of anything worse than hooking up with girls and drinking lots of alcohol.

SpanishMoss

HSC
yeah, its a damn shame im a basement asian eagerly awaiting for exams to finish to get to 85.

you know me too well.

---

where are you staying?
Surfers, duh, only place worth going.. Islander <3 anyone not going there or not going to schoolies at all is retarded. Have fun basement dwelling by the way..

LonelyWolf

HSC
haha, I'm actually going there.

You must be staying at some rich faggot hotel full of north shore fags paid for by their parents, of course

LonelyWolf

HSC
Yeah and? Just because we're better than you...
Would say "see you there!" but we both know that's a lie. Kisses!
So you are? Mate I'll give you my facebook a week before schoolies and id be happy to meet (roll) you

Last edited:

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
come to the meat and find out

wait, you're a troll account
br8 ur a faggot, lonely, scrawny cunt who admitted hes uglyna and lonely and was "going to change" by the end of this year

no, i dont wanna meet a basement dwelling cunt who will bring pills to rape his victims

good job blocking me btw u fuckn weird cunt

hardly any1 here likes u
so please, do us all a favour and stop being retarded

thanks

also,

confirmed

he jerks off to pictures of bos ppl

LonelyWolf

HSC
br8 ur a faggot, lonely, scrawny cunt who admitted hes uglyna and lonely and was "going to change" by the end of this year

no, i dont wanna meet a basement dwelling cunt who will bring pills to rape his victims

good job blocking me btw u fuckn weird cunt

hardly any1 here likes u
so please, do us all a favour and stop being retarded

thanks

also,

confirmed

he jerks off to pictures of bos ppl
haha fight me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)