Argh f*ck. (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
the truth you are feeling is: "i just want to be friends coz im just not that into you"
^dammit i missed it!

azzie, i re read the first post, i thought you wanted to tell him not to go out with the girl. if you're looking for advice on how to deal with the situation when he is with another girl remember, as i have said before, that he is obviously going to have another girl in his life at some point who is more 'important' than you so let it be but lay it down now that you're great friends and you don't want that to change no matter what.

Paulus

Master-Placater.
HSC
You're probably (sadly) in a pickle either way, bcos naturally you don't want to stand in his way of having a girlfriend, so if he did start dating her - and you remained close - the girlfriend would most likely get cut or jealous and things would sour there. So for your relationship with him to stay the same, their's would be in a lot of strain, which you obviously don't want. Either that, or you're not so close with him anymore, which means unless she's an incredibly strong, unjealous girl who's willing to share her man's time, things will probably change for you. But I agree with Josie, it's inevitable that things will change, and I'm sure there are many others happy to get to kno you as well as he does.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Stop being a bitch and so selfish.

edit:

He's going out with her to make you jelaous.. and it looks like it's working!

Last edited:

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
azzie said:
thanks kids :)
yeah cyph, useful advice as always :p

meh heres hoping we stay mates
hmmmmmmmmmmm this isnt doug is it? if it is, a new gf would stuff things cause its obvious you sill like him and that would be way too agonising for you.

its a hard life aye

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
oh now i cant be a know-it-all. bugger!!!!!!!!!

im sure it will work out, but i know what you mean. friends who get new gf/bfs often do get a bit side tracked from you and it can be abit heart breaking. have you talked about it with him. if he knows how concerned you are it might help a bit. unless he thinks you are trying to crack onto him

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
omg! az

im in the same situation as you!!! it sux big time!!

i so sympathise!! but yeh u know my sit...

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
azzie said:
well im hoping its mates over dates, because i really wouldnt like it if i lost the person who knows me best
we kinda have feelings for each other but thats a big time no no, it would never happen- even tho we talked about it, theres not a chance that we could be in a relationship

hope so.......
Who's idea was it not to date, if it was yours say you were wrong and say you won't to stop fucking round and take your "friendship" to the next level, as no guy could be friends with a chick he finds attractive. So if you wanna f him he will jump at the chance (highly likely, or at least want to take it slowly)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
azzie said:
yeah ive just worked it out. im in love with him.
fuck
now im in trouble.
azzie, your situation sounds like another teen movie, which involoves college dreams becoming apparent, orgies with constant pashing, but most likely, a lot of sex.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
azzie, your situation sounds like another teen movie, which involoves college dreams becoming apparent, orgies with constant pashing, but most likely, a lot of sex.
yes. kind of. but not so much sex, sadly.
more "i really like someone im not meant to like- look I DID IT AGAIN!"
10 points to me :(

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
azzie said:
yes. kind of. but not so much sex, sadly.
more "i really like someone im not meant to like- look I DID IT AGAIN!"
10 points to me :(
the evidence was clear *resists the temptation to quote from clearsil add. stupid free advertising*.

you obviously had feelings for him, but were in denial of theat fact. you were jealous when he looked at another girl longingly. you have to tal to him about it. he might fel the same, or else it would be your bad.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i told him.......
he feels the same
he wants to go out with me
but we cant coz of other people standing in the way. not happy jan.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Always works best when you talk to them. Don't let people stand in the way. Love is love, don't let other people come between you and happiness. If you really love him and he you, work around them, or try too. Now you both know how you feel then don't give up.

*Edit misread ur post better change what i wrote originally

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
azzie said:
i told him.......
he feels the same
he wants to go out with me
but we cant coz of other people standing in the way. not happy jan.
unless you feel so strongly that you both cannot co-exist with people around you, then why bother telling him in the first place? though if the intentions are clear, i don't see why this relationship cannot succeed. is it a risk worth chancing? it has to be a decision that must be agreed on by both parties.

last time he mgiht have feeled the pressure of the relationship not beign able to exist, due to your explanation that it couldn't work out. so in that case, he agreed in resignation. yet i think he would be willing to be with you, if you would with him.

Paulus

Master-Placater.
HSC
Senator04 said:
Always works best when you talk to them. If he feels the same way nothing would stop him. People in the way is just crap, tell him that u don't care about other people standing in the way, it doesnt matter to you. If he feels the same way you do, he will go out with you anyway. Why do we make up stupid excuses like that, it is either he loves you or he doesn't and if he does it shouldn't worry him. I mean its not like this is Romeo and Juliet, how bad can these people standing in the way be?

It's not always so simple, and you couldn't really understand unless faced with a similar situation. I spent most of high school falling in and out of love (perhaps?) with friends' girlfriends, or girls mates had voiced their like of and thus "had claim to." It's an incredibly diffcult call to say, stuff it all, I'm going to take the gamble that this will be the best thing that will ever happen to me - I'm going for it. Then if things don't work out; and you're left without a partner, or friends because you've cut their grass or ignored pleas life's not too crash hot. As ideal as leaving everything for "true love" sounds, there is, all too often, much more to it.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Paulus said:
It's not always so simple, and you couldn't really understand unless faced with a similar situation. I spent most of high school falling in and out of love (perhaps?) with friends' girlfriends, or girls mates had voiced their like of and thus "had claim to." It's an incredibly diffcult call to say, stuff it all, I'm going to take the gamble that this will be the best thing that will ever happen to me - I'm going for it. Then if things don't work out; and you're left without a partner, or friends because you've cut their grass or ignored pleas life's not too crash hot. As ideal as leaving everything for "true love" sounds, there is, all too often, much more to it.
Yeah I agree, but if this is love, it is love. You can't just say "no too much in the way", then u leave yourself with the what might have beens. If azzie has come this far why give up? Why not at least try. I agree there is more too it, but we are young, if we can't do it now how will we ever find love when the world becomes much more complicted in years to come?

Sorry i'm a bit of a naive romantic eh? :eek:

Paulus

Master-Placater.
HSC
Senator04 said:
Yeah I agree, but if this is love, it is love. You can't just say "no too much in the way", then u leave yourself with the what might have beens. If azzie has come this far why give up? Why not at least try. I agree there is more too it, but we are young, if we can't do it now how will we ever find love when the world becomes much more complicted in years to come?

Sorry i'm a bit of a naive romantic eh? :eek:
Very true, I'm a hopeless sticker for romance too, and I agree that anything worth something is worth working for and all that, but perhaps now isn't the time. In another year, azzie's whole situation, friends everything will change with school finishing, going to uni, whatever. Perhaps right now, during such a difficult year, it's better to have the support and friendship of your mates, rather than dividing them over a relationship. In a year, if still feeling this way, when she's making new friends and stuff, perhaps a relationship could be a go. True love waits and all that so I'm told, Mr Naive Romantic. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)