breaking up... (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Well after I hooked up with this girl she was like 'oh and I forgot to tell you I have a boyfriend' and I was like 'fine bitch'.
Wtf? What a skank.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Well after I hooked up with this girl she was like 'oh and I forgot to tell you I have a boyfriend' and I was like 'fine bitch'.
You shouldve said "So do I. Wanna fuck?"

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
the reverse of that story ("i forgot to tell you I had a boyfriend")happened to me..... bastard..... but thats another story

but anyways my last break up... I did the breaking up (and looking back on it now... i really shouldn't have... but oh well... its too late now). I had been wondering for a while whether the relationship was going anywhere.. and i told my friend this (who hates the guy) and while I was venting I managed to convince myself that we should break up ( This is the simplified version of the story.... it was a lot more complicated).... And so I told the guy that we need to talk, and of course I think he knew what was coming... But the bad part was that I was kinda forced to break up AT school due to our busy schedules..... And as soon as I said the words "I think we should be friends" I instantly regretted it, and he looked devastated......So I went on to feel like shit ( and I sure deserved to). It's ok because we are friends NOW, but I always wonder what would have happened if I had just stopped to THINK about what I was doing

moral of the story: Don't ever do something just because you think it's the right thing to do, Don't put yourself into a situation where you have to wonder "what if this had happened instead...." and don't ever let somebody talk you out of what you believe in

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
llamalope said:
the reverse of that story ("i forgot to tell you I had a boyfriend")happened to me..... bastard..... but thats another story

but anyways my last break up... I did the breaking up (and looking back on it now... i really shouldn't have... but oh well... its too late now). I had been wondering for a while whether the relationship was going anywhere.. and i told my friend this (who hates the guy) and while I was venting I managed to convince myself that we should break up ( This is the simplified version of the story.... it was a lot more complicated).... And so I told the guy that we need to talk, and of course I think he knew what was coming... But the bad part was that I was kinda forced to break up AT school due to our busy schedules..... And as soon as I said the words "I think we should be friends" I instantly regretted it, and he looked devastated......So I went on to feel like shit ( and I sure deserved to). It's ok because we are friends NOW, but I always wonder what would have happened if I had just stopped to THINK about what I was doing

moral of the story: Don't ever do something just because you think it's the right thing to do, Don't put yourself into a situation where you have to wonder "what if this had happened instead...." and don't ever let somebody talk you out of what you believe in
what u believe in?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
llamalope said:

You're a shitty story teller.

Also, stop molesting those ellipsis. They're here to be your friends, but you just stick them anywhere you please. There's also single periods (aka full stops) and commas for you to use.

Evansy

HSC
i broke up with my ex why............ she wanted to go back to friends, we used to fight over and over and over again. didnt help much, the friends didnt end up working and she practicly hates my guts and never wants to speak to me again.. but thats life.....
wat i learnt was NOT to cheat again, never to take a girl for granted, that sex isnt everything, and that if it doesnt work, then it isnt meant to be right now..... who knows wat the future may hold

Callistogenic

HSC
...And Evansy, didn't I tell you that sex wasn't everything before? While you were still at my school?

I can't believe you didn't pick up on this one crucial element. That's all I'll say.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeah but it often takes a lot of pain (in his case), to realise sex isnt everything...it takes a lot of guys a lot of pain to realise that
breaking up can suck real bad for ages...but in the long run, you wouldnt be who you are today, or with who you are today if you didnt break up..
so it can also be a good thing..

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
lol..this gets me thinking..to like year 7..(last relationship)..broke up over the fone after going out for one day thinking we should just be friends..
oh no..then there was year 9..going to the movies to meet some guyfriend(who thought i was his g/f)
he turned up with his friends and ditched me to see a movie with threm while i stood there bymyself thinking wtf
so i broke up with him there and then and he cried
lol..

Evansy

HSC
dreamcaster said:
...And Evansy, didn't I tell you that sex wasn't everything before? While you were still at my school?

I can't believe you didn't pick up on this one crucial element. That's all I'll say.
Jonno who kows wat you told me back at school, but yet u wouldnt know anything about the problem first hand because you havent expereienced it...........

Breaking up does that alot of pain, and tkaes ages, but like there isnt anything we can do about it. LIke i have always thought, if its not meant to be now its not meant to be who knows wat the future can hold

xoxrhixox

HSC
i broke up with my ex like 4 months ago cos he was onna those clingy, jealous, suffocating types.. but for sum strange reason he still thinks were together n its annoying the hell outta me...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I broke up with my ex, i think when she could start saying no, that was the end.

(that and her dad really didnt like me there at her 3rd birthday party)

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
AsyLum said:
I broke up with my ex, i think when she could start saying no, that was the end.

(that and her dad really didnt like me there at her 3rd birthday party)
Haha, nice work asy. It sucks when they can start talking, ey?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah man, first comes the teeth, then words, geez.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Toodulu said:
Men are arseholes, I hope every single one of them DIE and ROT in hell for the whole of eternity and a bit longer.

xxoo
hahahah oh dear

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
"We need a break... it's unfair on you that I can't be their to hold you and tell you everything's gonna be okay... when I get my P's we can start new"

NB: he got his P's last september!

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
him: have you been avoiding me?
me: yes. i never want to see you again
him: why not?
me: because i realised that i really dont like you at all

harsh, but he deserved to know the truth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)