Business Finance (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I am not liking these subjects. ECON2540: Money and Banking has six different books that we are supposed to refer too:eek:. The Lecturer expects us to photocopy or read thought them all. He didn't even say which parts of the lecture came from which book:mad:!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
2070 blows monkey cock

I'm not liking it much at all..

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I think this thread will stay at the top because I'll be bitching every week

reckon we'll have a spot test next week or the week after considering the number of people who left the lecture early today?

baker182

HSC
Cyph said:

reckon we'll have a spot test next week or the week after considering the number of people who left the lecture early today?
Yes, I must say the lecturer did'nt help too, he did'nt even finsh the whole lecture. Spent way too much time bullshitting, mind you I prefer to have him talk alot, then not enough.

Did you guys stay for the whole lecture.

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
I am not liking these subjects. ECON2540: Money and Banking has six different books that we are supposed to refer too:eek:. The Lecturer expects us to photocopy or read thought them all. He didn't even say which parts of the lecture came from which book:mad:!
I photocopied the 2 chapters out of the textbook, if you want me to scan it for you, let me know.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
yeah, I stayed for the whole lecture somehow.

Did you make it through?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cyph said:
I doubt there will be one next week because there won't be enough content to test and people might not have their text books yet (like me:p). I think it will go something like this: Week 3, 6, 8 (mid-semester test), 10, 12. The reason why everyone was leaving early is because it was just revision of ACFI1020 stuff and basic stuff that I learnt in junior high-school:rolleyes:.

baker182 said:
Yes, I must say the lecturer did'nt help too, he did'nt even finsh the whole lecture. Spent way too much time bullshitting, mind you I prefer to have him talk alot, then not enough.
Haha, he was a joke. The amount of time he spent talking about Simple Interest was stupid. It was like he thought we had never heard of it before or something:confused:.

baker182 said:
Did you guys stay for the whole lecture.
Yeah, dad was picking me up at 7:00 PM so I may as well have:).

baker182 said:
I photocopied the 2 chapters out of the textbook, if you want me to scan it for you, let me know.
Thanks for the offer but I already got a photocopy of the three chapters from the other text book relating to Tuesday's Lecture and I am going to wait until the text book comes in instead of reading photocopy's for the rest of it. I am so angry that the textbook isn't in yet, I bet he just ordered it last week:mad:! By the way, how much does he expect us to read:eek:!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Cyph said:

aaawwwww poor baby... must be so hard

baker182

HSC
[

Thanks for the offer but I already got a photocopy of the three chapters from the other text book relating to Tuesday's Lecture and I am going to wait until the text book comes in instead of reading photocopy's for the rest of it. I am so angry that the textbook isn't in yet, I bet he just ordered it last week:mad:! By the way, how much does he expect us to read:eek:![/QUOTE]

I'am talking about Money and Banking.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh, sorry, I am getting confused with all the different subjects:p. How did you decide which textbook to choose:confused:?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I hate the Lecturer. He takes way too long to explain things and tries to make it so basic that I get confused:mad:!

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
I hate the Lecturer. He takes way too long to explain things and tries to make it so basic that I get confused:mad:!
Which Lectuer, are we talking about? Jackie Chan, Mr.Pakistian Cricket Team or Business Finance? heheehe

by the way, i got the Business Finance lectuer as my workshop tutor, he isn't that bad I think, yeah he talk alot about the same stuff, but in a good way, it's good. He seems every friendly too.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well since this is the Business Finance thread I thought I didn't need to say I was referring to the Business Finance Lecturer:p. Yeah, I have him for my Workshop too and that is what my above post was complaining about. I think he tries to explain things just too much and stalls on things for too long. It just makes an already easy concept more complicated, in my opinion:p. Yeah, he seems nice enough:).

baker182

HSC
Sorry about that mate, I throught you were referring to the Business Finance, I just wanted to make sure, we are talking about the same guy. I must say the stuff we are doing now, is very similar to the stuff we learnt in Financial Management. I throught that stuff was assumed knowledge? I also have a little feeling we might have a spot test next week too. By the way which workshop are you in? Mine is on Wednesday 1-3 pm in V10.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
The stuff we are doing now is exactly the same as Financial Management, except for calculating effective interest rates:mad:! It is so annoying that they are teaching it to us again when, as you said, Financial Management is assumed knowledge! Yeah, I am guessing that we a have spot test next week too, that is why I am reading the textbook now:D. Yeah, I am in the same Workshop as you:).

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
have we had a spot test yet? Thinking now might be a good time to catch up..

Didn't go to the workshop yesterday, was too tired so I stayed home and slept instead... Went to the lecture, but he was going so slow that I decided to read through the slides and left once I'd been through them all and understood them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)