Business Finance (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
celcast said:
ended up going, no exam. It has to be next week.

God Neil carries on about shit. Ive never seen anyone explain things as slow as he does.
Yeah, thank God there was no spot test today:p! Yeah, he does explain things a little too much but it is better than not enough I suppose:).

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, thank God there was no spot test today:p! Yeah, he does explain things a little too much but it is better than not enough I suppose:).
Did you hear the guy, asking if we have a spot test next week heehe, Neil fully fired up :D I was about to brust out laughing.

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, he does take a little slow, but its good. Maybe he can give some advice to the Money and Banking lecturer :D. Seriously where do the school of policy get their lecturers from. Just look at the people teaching Macro 1, Business economics, Money and Banking.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
Did you hear the guy, asking if we have a spot test next week heehe, Neil fully fired up :D I was about to brust out laughing.
Haha, that was my mate:p!

baker182 said:
Yeah, he does take a little slow, but its good. Maybe he can give some advice to the Money and Banking lecturer :D. Seriously where do the school of policy get their lecturers from. Just look at the people teaching Macro 1, Business economics, Money and Banking.
Yeah but he goes a bit too slow. Anyway, yeah the Money and Banking lecturer goes far too fast. You can add Macroeconomics II to that list. It is the same lady that lectured Macroeconomics I last year:(.

celcast

HSC
Yeah but he goes a bit too slow. Anyway, yeah the Money and Banking lecturer goes far too fast. You can add Macroeconomics II to that list. It is the same lady that lectured Macroeconomics I last year.
wait until you do 3140 the guy who teaches that is probably one of the worst in the uni

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
Which subject is that?
ACFI3140: International Finance:).

baker182 said:
He is a legend, I will look out for him next week, might be able to see you hehehe
Now we are probably going to have people from the Internet spying on us:p!

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
ACFI3140: International Finance:).

Now we are probably going to have people from the Internet spying on us:p![/QUOT
be good then :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Spot Test tomorrow for sure I reckon:(. I am so far behind and unprepared:p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)