Business Finance (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cyph said:
Oh well, not like it hasn't happened before.
Haha, just joking:p. There was no spot test this week, which was surprising. I think there will definitely be one next week now:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
What did you guys get for your final answer to the spot quiz? I got an answer of $131.XX million by memory:).

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
What did you guys get for your final answer to the spot quiz? I got an answer of $131.XX million by memory:).
I fucked it lol. I just did'nt know what to write. I think i'am going to get a big fat f this semester. Looks like I'am going to see Neil for some one on one sessions :p
It sucks doing a test in the same week, as my court case

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah I get heaps stressed under a small time limit, it just puts me off and freaks me out. I didn't know what I was doing for the first five minutes but then I saw what was happening ad started over and did it right I think. No-one should fail this subject if they passed ACFI1020, I have only learn a couple of new things:rolleyes:. So your going to court? What did you do:p?

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah I get heaps stressed under a small time limit, it just puts me off and freaks me out. I didn't know what I was doing for the first five minutes but then I saw what was happening ad started over and did it right I think. No-one should fail this subject if they passed ACFI1020, I have only learn a couple of new things:rolleyes:. So your going to court? What did you do:p?
Yeah I know what you mean, we only had like 10 minutes. We learnt a few new things in today's lecture, which was'nt really covered in ACFI1020 or maybe we did?
I'am going to court, because i got a assult charge against me, because I speared tackled, a guy who was in the process of robbing my house.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
baker182 said:
I'am going to court, because i got a assult charge against me, because I speared tackled, a guy who was in the process of robbing my house.
Good luck mate, hope you get off. If someone tried to rob my house i would do much worse :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
Yeah I know what you mean, we only had like 10 minutes. We learnt a few new things in today's lecture, which was'nt really covered in ACFI1020 or maybe we did?
Yeah we did learn a few new things in yesterdays lecture, so that was OK:). It justifies me having to travel one and a half hours to get there and another one and a half hours to get home just to go to that lecture if I actually learn something:).

baker182 said:
Damn, seriously, the Law these days:rolleyes:. A lot of people have an issue with this kind of thing, i.e. when a would-be robber, etc, is assaulted by someone defending their house and then getting charged for it. It is ridiculous in my opinion. Good luck with it anyway:).

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
baker182 said:
Did you do anything else after you spear tackled him?

What sort of assault are you up for?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
baker182 said:
You'll get off, that was reasonable force.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
So what did you guys get? I only got 4/5. I lost a mark for not including the $5 million market value of the computer technology:(.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
If we have a spot test tomorrow I am gone. I haven't done anything for the subject for the last two weeks:p.

celcast

HSC
Yeah hope not i cant go to wednesday's workshop.

I'd say there would be one wk 7 just before the hols

celcast

HSC
ended up going, no exam. It has to be next week.

God Neil carries on about shit. Ive never seen anyone explain things as slow as he does.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
haha, that's why I don't go.. but I don't do the work in my own time either :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)