Do Whores help prevent rape? (2 Viewers)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
veanz said:
and to add, what really angers me are those (and im not defending my sex, both men and women) who believe "she was asking for it" by wearing a mini skirt, stilletos, lots of make up etc. That judgement in itself is disrespectful, egotistical, and just plain unhelpful.
exactly! No one asks to get rapped....

mack

Banned
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Your a disgusting pig and it seems like you have no respect for women , so I hope no woman ever respects you...

Well I believe thats quite obvious, seeing as he is a lifeless geek who has nothing better to do than stir up shit on an internet forum.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I didn't believe that whores stopped rape, i posed the question to they stop some rape from being committed.. alot of the girls which my uncle drives around to these guys do get physically abused, my guess is that these guys don't have any respect for women and if it wasn't for the service of these whores (obviously as in professionals..) they may look to get their gratification else where...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Ziff said:
In the words of the great Mark Latham: "Fuckin' idiot"

I don't think it has anything to do with being a "slut" or a "whore" at all. You will always find certain men or women who will just take the opportunity even though it's ethically, morally and legally wrong to do so. I've heard of many cases where women have raped men and abused their position of power - two cases: 1. In certain secret police organisations in Eastern Europe when they were under Communist reign, females from these organisations would rape and torture inmates. 2. Cases where female doctors/dentists/anaesthetists have abused their patients when they're knocked out.

Rape is a problem which affects males and females from both sides, however, it is true that the amount of females being raped by males far out weights the amount of females raping men.

The point I'm illustrating is that rape is not a sexual act, it is not a sex thing, it is not the want to impregnate but it is a matter of POWER. Even with the anecdotal evidence provided in the Bulldogs case, that woman did have sex with them the night before (in your definition a "slut" or "whore") and yet, it didn't stop them coming back the next night, after she had refused sex and raping her. Notice that there were multiple football players involved and their size compared to the woman. They had the power and they abused it.

I think personally, that labelling women who have sex as "sluts" and "whores" is really misleading (and I don't know, used by men to transfer their guilty conscience?) because men do exactly the same thing and often have tonnes more sex with multiple partners.

thank you Christian, I agree 100%. It really bugs me when people can't comprehend that it's about the desire for power rather than sexual gratification.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
blackfriday said:
well you would think if somebody penetrated you without your permission you would be so scarred that every conscious moment (and some unconscious) moments that memory would get played and repeated in your mind.
not necessarily, but it's a shocking thing to go through.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
of course it's scarring. but scars fade, and it doesn't have to replay in your head for the rest of your life.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
of course it's scarring. but scars fade, and it doesn't have to replay in your head for the rest of your life.
omg are you serious? scars fading sounds rather contradicting dont you think?

of course it doesnt have to replay in your head for the rest of your life - but it does, and in many other forms - who to trust, self confidence, respect and esteem, what you wear, who you talk to.. it completely and permanantly changes your outlook on life

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
wha? scars fade. i have physical scars that are not as distinguished as they used to be, as they have faded.

not to sound like a bitch, but don't try and lecture me on what rape does to a person. just don't.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
i deleted the post. it wasnt necessary.
thanks for quoting me and stopping me censoring myself.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
thank you for quoting the message that that cunt was too cowardly to leave up asqy. i agree with him entirely - how dare i think that maybe i know how being raped feels!

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
oh come on.

i didnt think everyone would read it that quickly.
i was not being serious.... i deleted it seconds after typing it. why? i dont know. i shouldnt have posted it at all. one of those type and delete things where i did the whole post thing in between.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
its not the first time you've said something like that to me you fucking insensitive prick.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
wha? scars fade. i have physical scars that are not as distinguished as they used to be, as they have faded.

not to sound like a bitch, but don't try and lecture me on what rape does to a person. just don't.
i wasnt trying to lecture you, i know everyone (maybe except tatoo) who has posted here has some informed idea of what rape does to a person. im just pointing out that it's limiting and derogatory to allign the scarring of a rape with a physical scar you get from an accident, since those types of accidents are preventable.

and i have physical scars that havent faded.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
hey, gylc. i'm sorry.
if i meant it i woulda left it up, clearly i didnt leave it up because i didnt mean it.
it was a thoughtless comment.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
thorrny, i'm a bit pissed that i'm not in the list of idiots yet.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
veanz said:
i wasnt trying to lecture you, i know everyone (maybe except tatoo) who has posted here has some informed idea of what rape does to a person. im just pointing out that it's limiting and derogatory to allign the scarring of a rape with a physical scar you get from an accident, since those types of accidents are preventable.

and i have physical scars that havent faded.

fair enough, i see your point. i've just had people on here who've never been raped and never known anyone who's been raped tell me how it feels and i'm just like, oh fuck off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)