Do Whores help prevent rape? (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
I am sorry to inform you that the "List of idiots" is no longer available for your veiwing pleasure. I know have:

The absolute fuck head list:
Fuck Head 1

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!! :uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
In my defense - i wasnt condoning rape ----- i was just saying that compared to alll the other shit going on in society and how often rapes occur they are given so much coverage etc in the media and its boring. Same as pedofiles etc..like this whole episode about ppple having pics of naked kids.......big shit.

I dont want to hear about girls being raped on the tv all the time (unless there is a video of it happening ) but just hearing the story etc is boring.

Secondly, i knew 2 chicks that got raped..and they were both sluts ---- i dont think they deserve it.. but im just saying i think alot of rape victims put them selves in that situation ---

One girl even tried to accuse me of rape--- - sure she said no, and was squiring alot and yellling - but once i tied her hands up, pullled off her clothes and gaffer taped her mouth --- she quietened down and after a while enjoyed it.

Nothing is wrong with a bit of force - some chicks just need a little convincing at times.

Also if a chick says she will fuck u..mucks around with u gives u a boner ..i recon thats a contract ----------------- and u have the right to fuck her and i dont think she has the right to back out. A deal is a deal.

Alot of chicks put themselves in harms way and go to some guys house they just meet etc -- in those cases im not as sympathetic. But if your totally innocent just walking along and some dude runs up and abducts u at gun point - i have alot of sympathy for you.

BTW any dude who rapes another dude should be shot.
I would also like to addd - it appears some of my other posts were erased ---------------------- i dont think its reasonable for you to censor all the posts simply because you dont agree with them.

Its ok for ppple to say pedofiles or iraqies or the pm should be killed,,,but because someone says something that u disgreee with etc about women etc..its erased

Just let people say what they wanta say-----thats why ppple come to the forum for differing ideas ----- if we just wanted to know what u think you could just have ur own website of ur ideas instead of running a public forum.

Censorship is wrong --- unlesss people are attacking individuals on here or threatenign ppple etc.

who in their right mind, jokes about this? your answer doesnt change either way anyway. do you realise how many times youve contradicted yourself ? my brain was on swearing overload when i all of that read that. what a bloody waste of time too.

tattoodguy

Im not condoning sexual abuse - and i dont think anyone who reads my posts could come to that conclusion.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
veanz said:

who in their right mind, jokes about this? your answer doesnt change either way anyway. do you realise how many times youve contradicted yourself ? my brain was on swearing overload when i all of that read that. what a bloody waste of time too.
The point is you should give him his say..

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
if you dont see it, there's no point in me explaining it.

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
your not condoning? ur saying that its okay to rape women. so lets say a girl who walks past u adn gives u a "boner" shes 'signing a contract' allowing u to have sex with her? and u say that if a man rapes another man the rapist should be shot, why is that wrong? but a man raping a women has every right to do so??

u sicken me

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
i like to rape my toys
especially if they are FLUFFY

ahh this is boring.

Last edited:

cattlefat

tattoodguy said:
In my defense - i wasnt condoning rape ----- i was just saying that compared to alll the other shit going on in society and how often rapes occur they are given so much coverage etc in the media and its boring. Same as pedofiles etc..like this whole episode about ppple having pics of naked kids.......big shit.

I dont want to hear about girls being raped on the tv all the time (unless there is a video of it happening :)) but just hearing the story etc is boring.

Secondly, i knew 2 chicks that got raped..and they were both sluts ---- i dont think they deserve it.. but im just saying i think alot of rape victims put them selves in that situation ---

One girl even tried to accuse me of rape--- - sure she said no, and was squiring alot and yellling - but once i tied her hands up, pullled off her clothes and gaffer taped her mouth --- she quietened down and after a while enjoyed it.

Nothing is wrong with a bit of force - some chicks just need a little convincing at times.

Also if a chick says she will fuck u..mucks around with u gives u a boner ..i recon thats a contract ----------------- and u have the right to fuck her and i dont think she has the right to back out. A deal is a deal.

Alot of chicks put themselves in harms way and go to some guys house they just meet etc -- in those cases im not as sympathetic. But if your totally innocent just walking along and some dude runs up and abducts u at gun point - i have alot of sympathy for you.

BTW any dude who rapes another dude should be shot.
IS HE JOKING!? Oh mah gawd! What a fucktard! As if anyone has the 'right' to have sex with someone, you can't own people dickhead. How would a homophobic fella like yourself feel if a gay guy forced himself upon you? I mean, what if he thought you led him on, he'd have the 'right' to fuck you...cos its too late to back out now.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
PenelopeK said:
your not condoning? ur saying that its okay to rape women. so lets say a girl who walks past u adn gives u a "boner" shes 'signing a contract' allowing u to have sex with her? and u say that if a man rapes another man the rapist should be shot, why is that wrong? but a man raping a women has every right to do so??
Not-That-Bright said:
The point is you should give him his say..
thanks pene..im contextually too tired to explain.

what scares me most of all tatoo is not your homophobia or that you reek of double standards, but that you are a voter.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
The unfortunate case is that in alot of these rape cases the guys are guilty untill proven innocent, i do believe that there are often situations where guys have had sex with a girl only to have her CLAIM rape because later on she decides she hates him...

This should not take away from REAL rape claims, however i do believe that this can happen... some people simply want attention.

HSC
Tattoodguy, for someone who really doesn't condone sexual abuse, this effort, combined with almost every other post I've seen from you, seem to indicate otherwise. We've discussed it previously and I was left with the impression that maybe you were just terribly misinterpreted, but seeing as it keeps on happening, I think that assumption is much too generous.

Re: The original thread topic, please, slap yourself for me, that was really, really, stupid.

Do shooting ranges stop murders? Prostitution, assuming that's what you're talking about as your wording was a little vague, and rape are linked only by the act. Then the act is fuelled by differing motives, so even this is tenuous. Similarly, shooting targets, and shooting people, are linked only by the act, two differing motives once again.

Apart from that, I don't see any correlation, so I don't really understand what would lead anyone to expect prostitution to decrease the incidence of rape, unless said individual was under the impression that rape was simply perpetrated because someone couldn't find any other channels through which to have sexual intercourse, which as many others have already commented, is incorrect.

lengstar

HSC
crazyhomo said:
you people need a sense of humour
haha thats funny considering your reaction to the election results last night

tattoodguy

penelope etc.............did u read what i wrote..and same as the other person.

I was making the point -- when u know a girl, she agrees to fuck u.....and ur messing around..and then she backs out..or whatever..changes her mind, i think alot of the time chicks just messs with guys heads.

And im saying there should be a point where ----- even if a chick tries to say no there should be a point where its tooo late. Like isnt that a contract?????????
I recon, u should be able to take a chick to court to make her fuck u...if she agrees and backs out.........the courts are tooo skewed in womens favor all the time.

In society its always like --- lets feeel sorry for women........when alot of them are garbage and deserve what they get.

I dont hate women or condone raping women at alll. My point was....i think alot of women who are raped ...contribute alot of the time by stuffing around with ppples heads, playing games or....putting themselves in dangerous situations...thats all im saying :)

Not that bright ---------- spot on --- alot just want attention or make things up etc. and guys are always guilty unitl proven innocent -- thats unreasonable.

Last edited:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Seeing as I'm on a limited supply, I try to reserve my sense of humour for things that I find amusing. Thanks for the tip though.
well, if you don't find it funny...then he must be serious
lengstar said:
haha thats funny considering your reaction to the election results last night
and omg you are an idiot

Last edited:

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
if a homosexual guy believed that u were interested and that u were messing around with his head, does he have the right to rape you? u cant back out because u just made a contract with him....

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
PenelopeK said:
if a homosexual guy believed that u were interested and that u were messing around with his head, does he have the right to rape you? u cant back out because u just made a contract with him....
/shakes head in disbelief

you are so stupid

tattoodguy

If i got to know a faggot............and told him i would fuck him..and startted messsing with him...and whatever faggots do....

and then...as he was about to pooo jab me..i backed out..and he held me down ------and raped me------- i wouldnt be complaining. I deserve it .........

If you give ur word ---- u should follow through i recon.

PS - i wouldnt get my self in that situation and any faggot who comes within 5 meters of me or smiles in my direction i will kill.

PSS - Woman on man rape is differnet to man on man........ for the chicks on here...would u rather be raped..by a man or woman?????

Penope..if ur read my post - i didnt say....might be interested etc........i said clearly --- the girl declrares she will fuck u..and then........messes with u...and is about to fuck u..........................................not might be interested -- theres a big difference.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)