Do Whores help prevent rape? (2 Viewers)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
tWiStEdD said:
hey, gylc. i'm sorry.
if i meant it i woulda left it up, clearly i didnt leave it up because i didnt mean it.
it was a thoughtless comment.
it's ok, i understand, you're still bitter about how i'd never touch you with a 50 foot pole. that's understandable - we've all got to jones for someone way out of our league at some point of our lives.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
wha? scars fade. i have physical scars that are not as distinguished as they used to be, as they have faded.

not to sound like a bitch, but don't try and lecture me on what rape does to a person. just don't.
scars do fade, for some people they may take longer to fade/heal then other people

Last edited:

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
tWiStEdD said:
thorrny, i'm a bit pissed that i'm not in the list of idiots yet.
I'm actually currently in the process of adding tattooguy

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
glycerine said:
it's ok, i understand, you're still bitter about how i'd never touch you with a 50 foot pole. that's understandable - we've all got to jones for someone way out of our league at some point of our lives.
i know how that goes. twisted burnt the flowers i sent him :(

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
nah gylc.
i'll not get into a shitfight about it. it would only bring me down to ur level.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
i'll be burning more than ur flowers if u dont fuck off homo.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
crazyhomo said:
i know how that goes. twisted burnt the flowers i sent him :(
honey stop being so hard on yourself. youre way out of his league, aim for someone a little more desirable, like bert newton :)

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
you're insufferable.
absolutely insufferable.
you really want me to get all politically incorrect, dont you?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
excuse me, i was talking to my good friend crazyhomo. he has this bad habit of aiming low and when you're in his sight, he's obviously hit the bottom of the barrell. im sorry that it bothers you that i'm a good friend who cares that homo thinks so little of himself.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
glycerine said:
excuse me, i was talking to my good friend crazyhomo. he has this bad habit of aiming low and when you're in his sight, he's obviously hit the bottom of the barrell. im sorry that it bothers you that i'm a good friend who cares that homo thinks so little of himself.
that's sweet erin, and your heart is in the right place, but i'm a grown man, and can date whomever i wish

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
crazyhomo said:
that's sweet erin, and your heart is in the right place, but i'm a grown man, and can date whomever i wish
true, after all you are nearly 20

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Estel said:
The title of this thread is the most pathetically stupid question that has ever been posed to man.

I second that.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
but it remains an effective shit and thought stirrer. we need more people like it - satirists :p

tattoodguy

In my defense - i wasnt condoning rape ----- i was just saying that compared to alll the other shit going on in society and how often rapes occur they are given so much coverage etc in the media and its boring. Same as pedofiles etc..like this whole episode about ppple having pics of naked kids.......big shit.

I dont want to hear about girls being raped on the tv all the time (unless there is a video of it happening :)) but just hearing the story etc is boring.

Secondly, i knew 2 chicks that got raped..and they were both sluts ---- i dont think they deserve it.. but im just saying i think alot of rape victims put them selves in that situation ---

One girl even tried to accuse me of rape--- - sure she said no, and was squiring alot and yellling - but once i tied her hands up, pullled off her clothes and gaffer taped her mouth --- she quietened down and after a while enjoyed it.

Nothing is wrong with a bit of force - some chicks just need a little convincing at times.

Also if a chick says she will fuck u..mucks around with u gives u a boner ..i recon thats a contract ----------------- and u have the right to fuck her and i dont think she has the right to back out. A deal is a deal.

Alot of chicks put themselves in harms way and go to some guys house they just meet etc -- in those cases im not as sympathetic. But if your totally innocent just walking along and some dude runs up and abducts u at gun point - i have alot of sympathy for you.

BTW any dude who rapes another dude should be shot.

tattoodguy

I would also like to addd - it appears some of my other posts were erased ---------------------- i dont think its reasonable for you to censor all the posts simply because you dont agree with them.

Its ok for ppple to say pedofiles or iraqies or the pm should be killed,,,but because someone says something that u disgreee with etc about women etc..its erased

Just let people say what they wanta say-----thats why ppple come to the forum for differing ideas ----- if we just wanted to know what u think you could just have ur own website of ur ideas instead of running a public forum.

Censorship is wrong --- unlesss people are attacking individuals on here or threatenign ppple etc.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I agree.
I don't think admins should censor things just because they disagree at least in this forum (unless for instance it is condoning sexual abuse or something) which maybe they thought you were.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)