Do Whores help prevent rape? (2 Viewers)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I can kinda see what he's saying, the question is where do you draw the line? some guys see a girl winking at him as an opening for sex..

However i believe if a girl full on starts messing with a guy all the time... feeling him, putting her hand down his pants, etc...

Actually that's still rape... for sure, i don't even know where i was going there.

lengstar

HSC
that's sexual assault on the girls part...i doubt a jury would believe any shit that comes from the guy though...girl's being 'innocent' and all.

cattlefat

Tattoodguy, you have the mentality of a rapist..Just because you keep saying how you don't condone rape and blah blah it doesnt mean you aint one. Rapists justify themselves by saying that it was the girls own fault because she led you on...So what if they mess with your head? If someone doesnt want to do something, they shouldnt have to do it. And I'm sure if they knew you had that sort of fucked up idea of what a girl is supposed to do (like its her duty or whatever) they wouldnt go near you.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
lengstar said:
that's sexual assault on the girls part...i doubt a jury would believe any shit that comes from the guy though...girl's being 'innocent' and all.
Yea i do believe there could be some occasions where girls trick guys and are total bit***s and manage to get a decent bloke in trouble, guys are always presumed guilty and there is no way for them to get out of it...

In the end however i guess it's fair because while some alright blokes might get punished, so will all the assholes.

lengstar

HSC
Even though tattodguy is wrong, prickteases piss me off.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
tattoodguy said:
If i got to know a faggot............and told him i would fuck him..and startted messsing with him...and whatever faggots do....

and then...as he was about to pooo jab me..i backed out..and he held me down ------and raped me------- i wouldnt be complaining. I deserve it .........

If you give ur word ---- u should follow through i recon.

PS - i wouldnt get my self in that situation and any faggot who comes within 5 meters of me or smiles in my direction i will kill.

PSS - Woman on man rape is differnet to man on man........ for the chicks on here...would u rather be raped..by a man or woman?????

Penope..if ur read my post - i didnt say....might be interested etc........i said clearly --- the girl declrares she will fuck u..and then........messes with u...and is about to fuck u..........................................not might be interested -- theres a big difference.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I dunno about the power thing over women... you KNOW that women rape men too??? And if you don't think so and need television/media as evidence.. fine. watch 40days and 40nights. Except they didn't make a huge fuss over it. I'm watching the corny jokes about how guys would never refuse sex but (esp to you GUYS reading this) think of either an ugly, ugly, ugly woman.... or think of your ex that you just never want to see again.... it happens. I'm surprised no one has raised that either... But i guess there's a cultural thing about the "purity" of women which explains why it's seems to be more of a violation of the body in females than in males.... Did that make sense? It's nearly 1am for me.

And yes, there are male hookers too...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
of course picaso was one of the first artists to oppose the notion of womens purity :) but that was ages ago...so i dun think we necessarily see them as pure.

It's simply because the numbers are so small... i think girls do hurt guys in serious emmotional ways that maybe they should be forced to think about (the ammount of guys that kill themselves over girls..)

tattoodguy

I think thats weak to kill urself over a girl.

AS foir girls raping guys.........rofl rofl..........that doesnt happen in reality. If a chick tried to rape a guy 99% of guys could bash the chick.

Some girls bash guys etc..i think its wrong for guys to go to the police over chicks.

if a chick bashes u.................bash the shit out of her..but dont be a bitch and go and cry to the police.................its just not manly to go and dob on a girl.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
tattoodguy said:
penelope etc.............did u read what i wrote..and same as the other person.

I was making the point -- when u know a girl, she agrees to fuck u.....and ur messing around..and then she backs out..or whatever..changes her mind, i think alot of the time chicks just messs with guys heads.

And im saying there should be a point where ----- even if a chick tries to say no there should be a point where its tooo late. Like isnt that a contract?????????
I recon, u should be able to take a chick to court to make her fuck u...if she agrees and backs out.........the courts are tooo skewed in womens favor all the time.

In society its always like --- lets feeel sorry for women........when alot of them are garbage and deserve what they get.

I dont hate women or condone raping women at alll. My point was....i think alot of women who are raped ...contribute alot of the time by stuffing around with ppples heads, playing games or....putting themselves in dangerous situations...thats all im saying :)

Not that bright ---------- spot on --- alot just want attention or make things up etc. and guys are always guilty unitl proven innocent -- thats unreasonable.

IMAGINE talking to this guy on MSN....nothing against you buddy its just they way you type.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
judging by the english standards packages this guy will get like band 6.

LOL, i heard that they are no longer CD's but a series of books?

Dominic

HSC
N/A
As a Social Worker I have worked from a number of perspectives with sexual assault. Worked with sex workers, worked with perpetrators, worked with people who have been sexually assaulted or abused.

From what I hear from sex workers in the cross, some of them have some pretty sick people as clients who have all kinds of weird fetishes and some very dysfunctional sexual needs.

This subject has come up a few times and based on the weird and sick needs these people have, the sex workers I have talked with about this believe very strongly they do contribute to the prevention of sexual assault, especially with regard to the clients who need to be very rough or violent (the power issue raised) or want something they can't typically get (within normal social behaviour) such as young boys.

As for why people rape, from case to case there is great difference but I have found that a lot of people who have 'deviant sexual desires' as a motivation for assault are motivated by the sexual act and what gets them off.

Opportunistic or consequential sexual assault e.g. unplanned / starting out in a consensual sexual context and then deciding to ignore the 'no' when things head out of the consensual zone.... comes more from a juvenile sexuality (little boy in a man's body) scenario usually. [This perspective comes from speaking in a therapeutic context with perpetrators].

There are many motivators, racial aggression, sexual frustration, intoxication, mental illness, and many more...

I deal with violent people a lot and from a position of privilege where they tell me honestly what makes them tick. Men have an enormous potential for violence, as we haven't yet fully evolved beyond the basic hunter.

I certainly agree with the sex workers that they do contribute to the prevention of sexual assault.

What would make a bigger difference is if families / schools / society could produce men and not so many little boys in men's bodies.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
I was making the point -- when u know a girl, she agrees to fuck u.....and ur messing around..and then she backs out..or whatever..changes her mind, i think alot of the time chicks just messs with guys heads.

And im saying there should be a point where ----- even if a chick tries to say no there should be a point where its tooo late. Like isnt that a contract?????????
I recon, u should be able to take a chick to court to make her fuck u...if she agrees and backs out.........the courts are tooo skewed in womens favor all the time.

If a girl backs out, well then she backs out its her decision.....
"A point where its too late"? you have to be joking right..............
"a contract"? No its not a contract............
she has the right to say no or stop...

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
zahid said:
IMAGINE talking to this guy on MSN....nothing against you buddy its just they way you type.
i was about to kill myself reading, or TRYING to read what the fuck hes going on about, so to everyone that managed to understand him, you guys should be ESL english tutors.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
If a girl backs out, well then she backs out its her decision.....
"A point where its too late"? you have to be joking right..............
"a contract"? No its not a contract............
she has the right to say no or stop...

exactly. this guy is obviously a horny, sex-deprived virgin, 'cause if he wasn't he would know better...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Dominic said:
As a Social Worker I have worked from a number of perspectives with sexual assault. Worked with sex workers, worked with perpetrators, worked with people who have been sexually assaulted or abused.

From what I hear from sex workers in the cross, some of them have some pretty sick people as clients who have all kinds of weird fetishes and some very dysfunctional sexual needs.

This subject has come up a few times and based on the weird and sick needs these people have, the sex workers I have talked with about this believe very strongly they do contribute to the prevention of sexual assault, especially with regard to the clients who need to be very rough or violent (the power issue raised) or want something they can't typically get (within normal social behaviour) such as young boys.

As for why people rape, from case to case there is great difference but I have found that a lot of people who have 'deviant sexual desires' as a motivation for assault are motivated by the sexual act and what gets them off.

Opportunistic or consequential sexual assault e.g. unplanned / starting out in a consensual sexual context and then deciding to ignore the 'no' when things head out of the consensual zone.... comes more from a juvenile sexuality (little boy in a man's body) scenario usually. [This perspective comes from speaking in a therapeutic context with perpetrators].

There are many motivators, racial aggression, sexual frustration, intoxication, mental illness, and many more...

I deal with violent people a lot and from a position of privilege where they tell me honestly what makes them tick. Men have an enormous potential for violence, as we haven't yet fully evolved beyond the basic hunter.

I certainly agree with the sex workers that they do contribute to the prevention of sexual assault.

What would make a bigger difference is if families / schools / society could produce men and not so many little boys in men's bodies.
I can't believe everyone has ignored ur post... thanks for posting man.
I think people have been claiming that the question posed in this thread is stupid... they obviously didn't even think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)