Does anyone actually like the roosters?? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone actually like the roosters??

• Yes... they are great!!!

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • No... they are a bunch of eastern suburbs wankers

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie, i dont get it. Whats with you and arguing? especially with the roosters fans. Let them be happy when their team wins, and let them whinge when their team loses. Just because they support a team u dont like doesn't really mean you should bag them out.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Random_87 said:
Booie, i dont get it. Whats with you and arguing? especially with the roosters fans. Let them be happy when their team wins, and let them whinge when their team loses. Just because they support a team u dont like doesn't really mean you should bag them out.
yeh u tell him...that bookie is a bully...:p

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
blackfriday said:
i was in a real dillema last night because i needed the roosters to win so the eels could have a shot at the minor premiership but it's just humanly impossible for me to want the roosters to win at all. i hope the bulldogs beat the shit out of the roosters and manly thrash the raiders so i can go to school and fart next to roosters supporters.
Fuck you. Someone DID do that to me one day, but i just farted in their face back. Mine was always more explosive.

shortygb said:
the roosters dont deserve to be anywhere near the finals, if they get in just because they got lucky with other teams losing, and chances are when they get into the finals they will play good footy and kick out teams who deserve to be in there out of the running.

if the worst happens (they get into the finals) i hope they get thrshed and knocked out
Fuck u greg. Go do Dtech u imbecile and u are so not getting ur stuff i got for u at UTS open day. We will get thrashed but i dnt care- if we do make the finals, it will be less humiliating as opposed to NOT being in there.

EDIT: nah im nice so i will give u the stuff, and Eels won so now im happy again.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
eels cheated. Tomorow, I'm going to start a "Does anybody actually like the Eels thread". Eels are fucks. Who cares about the Rorts. They cheat, they'll lose first week. But wait. Eels v Rooters Week 1 - whatever team will the ref play for?

*mel*

shortygb said:
the roosters dont deserve to be anywhere near the finals, if they get in just because they got lucky with other teams losing, and chances are when they get into the finals they will play good footy and kick out teams who deserve to be in there out of the running.

if the worst happens (they get into the finals) i hope they get thrshed and knocked out :D
How can you determine whether one team deserves to be in the final and another doesn't? Obviously the top 8 teams are on the most points, showing that they have played better than the bottom 7 teams, and therefore deserve to be in the finals. If the Roosters make the finals, it won't be simply because of them getting lucky with other teams losing. They have to beat the Bulldogs, and by a considerable amount considering the Panthers are in the same situation as us. If Manly lose, who says that they 'deserve' to be in the finals?

*mel*

Bookie said:
Well, if Manly lose, they wont be in the finals. So hence we cant dtermine whter theyll be deserving or not.
Well yeah that was my point... i don't think I made it very clear. I meant that if the Roosters win and make the top 8, they deserve to be in the finals.
The top 8 teams are the ones that deserve it... whoever they might be. It's not fair to say that a team that has made the top 8 doesn't deserve to be in the finals.

*mel*

shortygb said:
they dont deserve it if they got lucky in the final 2 rounds after playing a crap season.
if they win the final two rounds, why don't they deserve it? obviously all the teams below us have had crappier seasons than us... that's why we're above them.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Yeh, shorty, shes right. Although the Sharks are shit.
OOOOH, boookie! becoming the nice compassionate guy on BOS. When did u make this change? it's impressive, keep it up happy man. heheheh

rewster

HSC
Who cares if the deserve to or not!?! If they make it they make it, good on them!

CheeZ

HSC
They won't make it anyway, 8th spot is reserved for the Panthers

*mel*

Random_87 said:
Bookie, i dont get it. Whats with you and arguing? especially with the roosters fans. Let them be happy when their team wins, and let them whinge when their team loses. Just because they support a team u dont like doesn't really mean you should bag them out.
Random_87 said:
OOOOH, boookie! becoming the nice compassionate guy on BOS. When did u make this change? it's impressive, keep it up happy man. heheheh
Haha looks like he took your wonderful advice.

rewster said:
Who cares if the deserve to or not!?! If they make it they make it, good on them!
I still reckon that if they make the top 8, then they deserve it. Simple as that.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I always thought I was nice and compassionate. :p

Mels just stating the truth - if a team is highler on the ladder, theyve no doubt had a better season than the teams below them.

Suck onthat, Manly, Rorts, Dogs, Panthers, Warriors, Souths, Raiders, Knights

Random_87

HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
Haha looks like he took your wonderful advice.
Maybe he did... I guess only time will tell :) But are you sure it was wonderful advice? I would of thought it was more or less common sense/curtesy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)