Does God Exist? (2 Viewers)

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Xayma said:
As a male yes, I can not multitask.

A god then if he does not have human qualities most likely does not have feelings or cares either way if we ignore him/her so why go to church each week when I can have the same afterlife.
nope god dosent care what u do........if u do it.....its good for u.......if u dont....its bad for u.........but truthfully god dosent care wat u do........ur not doing it for him ur doing it for urself.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I wanna rob a bank

and murder the girl that fucked and led on most of my mates.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
joujou_84 said:
wat relevence does ur comment have on this thread.......
i explained later...

I'm pointing out that there are certain morals in the Bible that clash with people's way of living.

I know I delibratley made it sound stupid, but believe it or not, gays and lesbians, and people who have sex before marriage are condemned etc in the name of religion

As for my stealing and murdering thread, I point out the fact that God DOES mind what you do.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i explained later...

I'm pointing out that there are certain morals in the Bible that clash with people's way of living.

I know I delibratley made it sound stupid, but believe it or not, gays and lesbians, and people who have sex before marriage are condemned etc in the name of religion

As for my stealing and murdering thread, I point out the fact that God DOES mind what you do.
no god dosent.........how would this affect god..........would he say "my creature is stealing ouch the pain in my heart is increasing".........the rules set out in religion are for our benefit.........if we dont steal its good for us......if we do its bad for us........god is not affected in anyway........god loves his creation however their actions dont impact on him in any way.......

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
joujou_84 said:
no god dosent.........how would this affect god..........would he say "my creature is stealing ouch the pain in my heart is increasing".........the rules set out in religion are for our benefit.........if we dont steal its good for us......if we do its bad for us........god is not affected in anyway........god loves his creation however their actions dont impact on him in any way.......
that's not my point. I never said it AFFECTED God. When you say that "if we don't steal, its bad for us" meaning we disappoint God by GOING AGAINST HIS WILL, and therefore going to hell. He loves us, sure, but those who turn their back on him are condemned, and these morals and values that have been set in the Bible are there for a reason, so we know WHEN we are turning our back on him, for instance, if i were to have lesbian sex.

I know that you mean that God has given us the freedom to choose and loves us, and that there is no impact on God, but I do believe God DOES mind what we do, because if he didn't, there would be no hell.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
that's not my point. I never said it AFFECTED God. When you say that "if we don't steal, its bad for us" meaning we disappoint God by GOING AGAINST HIS WILL, and therefore going to hell. He loves us, sure, but those who turn their back on him are condemned, and these morals and values that have been set in the Bible are there for a reason, so we know WHEN we are turning our back on him, for instance, if i were to have lesbian sex.

I know that you mean that God has given us the freedom to choose and loves us, and that there is no impact on God, but I do believe God DOES mind what we do, because if he didn't, there would be no hell.
well i dunno abt how other religions see it but in islam drinking alcohol is forbidden.......why because it damages ur health? everything that is bad for u is prohibited for our benefit......however if u do drink the u have to suffer the consequences.......which is not eternal damnation however it has its punishment.......the greater the sin the greater the punishment.....but yes i get wat u mean now.....and iur right......god places certain rules to protect his ppl and if they dont abide by them then they get thier punishment

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Woudln't their punishment be what is bad for them, such as alcohol poisoning?

Why would God put alcohol on Earth if it is bad for us?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Xayma said:
Woudln't their punishment be what is bad for them, such as alcohol poisoning?

Why would God put alcohol on Earth if it is bad for us?
does alcohol occur naturally???

or are you seeing this another way...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Actually alcohol does occur naturally. Albeit humans just speed and refine the process.

But if you have ever wondered how moose's get drunk (and then rampage through peoples houses) it is from eating fermented apples that have fallen.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
*shrugs* oh well i dont remember the christian bible saying its not okay to drink. just when you overdose - eg: gluttony.

i dunno about other holy texts.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Xayma said:
Actually alcohol does occur naturally. Albeit humans just speed and refine the process.

But if you have ever wondered how moose's get drunk (and then rampage through peoples houses) it is from eating fermented apples that have fallen.
no but geez ill add that to my list of stuff i need to think abt..........yes alcohol can occur naturally however humans put more toxic harmful crap in it.......and distill it until the alcohol limit is greater than it would be naturally.......

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Still possible to get drunk off it naturally. Hell a moose can and they aren't the smallest animals around.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Xayma said:
Still possible to get drunk off it naturally. Hell a moose can and they aren't the smallest animals around.
Funny stuff... could you give us a link as evidence for random people stumbling onto this thread?

illusionist7

HSC
god does not exist because he contradicts his own existance.

sure, you can say god is beyond our reasoning but why is he beyond our reasoning? wouldnt god want us to understand him? or does he save that for when we die and go to heaven ? -___-''

Why does god make us suffer?
to punish us?
punish us for what?
punishing us for doing something he made us do?

seriously, wtf man

If god is so great, why doesnt everybody in the world believe in him? For all the people that aren't christian, why doesnt god make them christian so that they can believe in him?

if god exists and created us in his own image, why are we so imperfect?
and whats the deal with satan. If he is so bad and evil, why cant god destroy him and bring peace and happiness to the world? why doesnt god make life a paradise for everyone?

why does god allow people who challenge his existance to exist?

and another thing i couldnt work out --> why does god allow retards to exist?

the concept of god is pretty stuffed up if you ask me. why should we believe in something that doesnt make sense? Its stupid and dangerous.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
illusionist7 said:
god does not exist because he contradicts his own existance.

sure, you can say god is beyond our reasoning but why is he beyond our reasoning? wouldnt god want us to understand him? or does he save that for when we die and go to heaven ? -___-''

Why does god make us suffer?
to punish us?
punish us for what?
punishing us for doing something he made us do?

seriously, wtf man

If god is so great, why doesnt everybody in the world believe in him? For all the people that aren't christian, why doesnt god make them christian so that they can believe in him?

if god exists and created us in his own image, why are we so imperfect?
and whats the deal with satan. If he is so bad and evil, why cant god destroy him and bring peace and happiness to the world? why doesnt god make life a paradise for everyone?

why does god allow people who challenge his existance to exist?

and another thing i couldnt work out --> why does god allow retards to exist?

the concept of god is pretty stuffed up if you ask me. why should we believe in something that doesnt make sense? Its stupid and dangerous.

I don't see contradiction in God's existance in your argument.

All I see is contradiction in a religion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)