Dutch Politician Suggests to Ban the Quran (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Re: Ban Quran

Except for Islam which should just be banned completely because it is dangerous.
I imagine what you'd suggest we do to 'ban' islam would lead to a far more dangerous situation, but maybe you should explain it in real terms - Just to check.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

2syllables said:
Banninng Islam....you hate them dont you....we dont live in a perfect and safe world just deal with it!
You could use that as an excuse for allowing murder as well, but we don't. If we can make the world safer we do.

2syllables said:
Not all of the Islam people are dangerous only a minority!
Individuals and small groups of Islamic extremists are dangerous in a sense that they are going to blow you up.

Last edited by a moderator:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
The problem isn't Al Qaeda. The problem is all muslims. Policing is not enough. We need government legislation.
we do have government legislation

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC

so things advocating violence and hatred (ie nazi, rape, pedophilia etc etc) are kosher?
There are extremist muslims out there that would like to crush the west, our best way to counter their views imo is to debate them out in public and not simply ignore them, push them under the rug and imagine they've disappeared.

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
You could use that as an excuse for allowing murder as well, but we don't. If we can make the world safer we do.

Fine i agree that they are dangerous but murder and terrorist they are in two different leagues

We can't prevent murder can we? we only can convict the attacker so we do the same for Islams who thinks killing people is cool....we sentence them to life time jail or capital punishment

or

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
not enough
what do you ask to do then.....a legislation that killing of Islams are good and we have a national day that every gets their guns out and go on a hunt? Man just live with them we convict them if they do anything

iamsickofyear12

HSC

2syllables said:
what do you ask to do then.....a legislation that killing of Islams are good and we have a national day that every gets their guns out and go on a hunt? Man just live with them we convict them if they do anything
ban islam in public, completely stop muslims immigration

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC

ban islam in public, completely stop muslims immigration
You have no grasp of reality... What evil is comming from muslim immigration into Australia at the moment? Let's compare that with the evil of outlawing a religion, discriminating against a group of people and the blowback australia will likely recieve. Honestly think about the practical ramifications of what you're proposing, do you think it's worth it? I can't imagine how.

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC

2syllables said:
dont u think your going to far i.e your a racist! no offence
No. Islam is really a problem. I'm not just saying so for the sake of being racist.

Enteebee said:
You really have no idea about this religion at all, do you?
I know plenty.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

Enteebee said:
You have no grasp of reality... What evil is comming from muslim immigration into Australia at the moment? Let's compare that with the evil of outlawing a religion, discriminating against a group of people and the blowback australia will likely recieve. Honestly think about the practical ramifications of what you're proposing, do you think it's worth it? I can't imagine how.
At the moment not much... but in the future there will be.

It will be worth it in the long-run.

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
No. Islam is really a problem. I'm not just saying so for the sake of being racist.
i know it has caused grief to many families....but we cant just physically ban it! it would just caused more fights

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC

hey you know what i worry about...a terroist attack in australia during the APEC summit Sep 7-9...YAH PUBLIC HOLIDAY...do u want to that ban too?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC

So..

- Making Australia the #1 target for radical islam.
- Creating a precedent for religious/political persecution by the state.
- Pissing off a whole bunch of muslims whom are not radical.

Is going to make us safer? If there's one thing that seems pretty true about religious belief, it's that the more it's rallied against the stronger it seems to get. God thrives off persecution, people take up arms and feel they're doing something special... when their lives are going 'normal' it just doesn't factor in so much.

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:

It will be worth it in the long-run.
In the twenty first century people dont care about the long run they are only concern with whats present

iamsickofyear12

HSC

2syllables said:
i know it has caused grief to many families....but we cant just physically ban it! it would just caused more fights
Why not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)