Dutch Politician Suggests to Ban the Quran (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Re: Ban Quran

Enteebee said:
So..

- Making Australia the #1 target for radical islam.
- Creating a precedent for religious/political persecution by the state.
- Pissing off a whole bunch of muslims whom are not radical.

Is going to make us safer?
Safer than allowing the build up of a significant muslim population in Australia.

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
errr it would cause and ourburst also are also how is the long run going to be good what do u thinking they just get use it....if the religion is ban in the long run will be having another religious war

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
Safer than allowing the build up of a significant muslim population in Australia.
didn't we say something similar to the asians about jobs being loss and everthing...its seems fine now

IcecreamIsHot

HSC
N/A

iamsickofyear12 said:
you really shouldn't universalise.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

2syllables said:
errr it would cause and ourburst also are also how is the long run going to be good what do u thinking they just get use it....if the religion is ban in the long run will be having another religious war
It would... but it would be a worthwhile trade off.

They will get used to it or they can leave the country.

No one has any right to force their religion on other people which is exactly what muslims do just by being around in significant numbers. If they insist on forcing their religion on others then they are in the wrong, not anyone else.

That's why the government has police and an army.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC

I was initially against this but the idea of a large Muslim population in Australia... it'd be a good idea to hinder such an outcome as a pre-emptive measure. The idea of letting a minority grow too large, any minority, probably isn't a good idea. Country needs more Europeans/English/North Americans to balance this out first.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC

Stevo. said:
I was initially against this but the idea of a large Muslim population in Australia... it'd be a good idea to hinder such an outcome as a pre-emptive measure. The idea of letting a minority grow too large, any minority, probably isn't a good idea. Country needs more Europeans/English/North Americans to balance this out first.
aboriginal majority ==> british majority?
do you hold the same stance?

iamsickofyear12

HSC

onebytwo said:
aboriginal majority ==> british majority?
do you hold the same stance?

That's an unfair comparison because the aboriginals were useless. They slept in the dirt because they didn't have houses and when food got low during the year some of them just starved because they didn't have agriculture.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC

We don't need a country comprised mainly of petrol-sniffing alcoholic bums who beat their families and burn their houses whilst leeching off the government.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC

Stevo. said:
You know 30 or so years ago, it wasn't muslim immigration we were scared of - It was the yellow peril...

:sigh:

banco55

HSC

Banning the koran would be dumb but I think a good case can be made for restricting muslim immigration to western countries which in practice would mean restricting immigration from predominantly muslim countries.

Justin

HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
Freedom of religion should only exist in private. In public religion should be banned. Except for Islam which should just be banned completely because it is dangerous.
:rofl: :rofl:

But I thought you liked having John Howard as PM? He doesn't seem to think this way.

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC

Justin said:
But I thought you liked having John Howard as PM? He doesn't seem to think this way.
Every potential PM is going to disagree with my opinion on a whole lot of things. I can either pick who I think it best anyway or just not vote at all.

Justin

HSC

Why do you think John Howard is best?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

Captain Gh3y said:
If we prohibited the Quran would underground Muslim crime gangs form to distribute it?
As it is the basis of their principal beliefs, yes they would.

If the Netherlands were to ban the Qu'ran however, it would result in widespread criticism of the country by practically the whole of the muslim community. This in turn may incite violence towards the Netherlands in retaliation to extremist/fundamentalist Islamic groups either abroad or within the Netherlands. In turn, what they may be doing is actually creating a situation where the likelyhood of an attack or an act of violence of some sort is increased.

Last edited:

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC

They can't attack if Muslims aren't allowed into the country.

Justin

HSC

Stevo. said:
They can't attack if Muslims aren't allowed into the country.
In the Netherlands there is already 4 million.

Besides, banning the Quran would be pointless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)