Dutch Politician Suggests to Ban the Quran (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Re: Ban Quran

MaNiElla said:
well, sorry man, but i have a impression that you are one weak dude, mate. If you're worried that large amounts of muslims would destroy your Australian values, then you should be strong and have the will power to not let others "destroy" your values for you. Plus, unless you go after them, I dont think that any muslims would approach you to tell you to change your values to theirs, or force you to change them (theres always the police to help you out if such a case happened :)).
I'm not talking about me specifically. I'm talking about Australian society in general. We are heading in the right direction now. Religion has less of an impact than ever before. A significant muslim population would reverse that.

I guess I can always move to an intolerant part of America. I will be safe from muslims there.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

zimmerman8k said:
wouldn't u be at risk of the terrorist attacks they are obsessed with committing?
No more than here, especially with more muslims around.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

iamsickofyear12 said:
I'm not talking about me specifically. I'm talking about Australian society in general. We are heading in the right direction now. Religion has less of an impact than ever before. A significant muslim population would reverse that.
the rest of the Australian society dont need you to worry about them thank you very much.

I guess I can always move to an intolerant part of America. I will be safe from muslims there.
fine, do everyone a favor and just move there already :)

banco55

HSC

CRANK-SHAFT said:
hey people come on

some of us should think before opening our mouths a little. I mean how can you justify banning a religion of almost 2 billion based on the actions of the few. As a muslim, i believe any good, knowledgable muslim would condemn klling and bombing innocents. There are black sheeps in any community. Dont judge a religion by the followers , as we dont see all christians being as good as Jesus, or all buddhists being like Buddha.

The parts of the world in question has been torn apart by war and violence for decades. Many a generation has been devastated, and we think sitting here thousands of miles away, we know what they face everyday. And, please "iamsickofyear12" tone down the hatred and rasism in your comments. Some of us need to read more and get a neutral viewpoint rather than all the gibberish on TV.

Hope my views are not seen as personal attacks but a group of intelligent, educated people like yourselves have a better understanding of the world.

THANKS
Leaving aside the support of a large minority of muslims for terrorism many muslims have fundumental qualms about many tenets of western liberalism ie equality between men and women, freedom of speech etc. Obviously it would be impossible to screen individuals for what their thoughts on western values are so taking fewer muslims as a whiole would be the only practical option. I don't think it's even controversial to say that non-muslim chinese, vietnamese and koreans (ie 99.9% of them) integrate much more easily into western society.

By the way you don't think the fact that many muslim countries are unstable shitholes, that have few if any civil rights might have something to do with the fact that they are muslim? I mean Turkey the one muslim democracy in the middle east has to have a web of extensive laws to keep a lid on the muslim nutters backed up by a threat of an army coup. You might remember Algeria fought a civil war over the muslim nutters trying to take over. So lets not pretend that muslim extremism is some kind of minority movement among muslims.

beentherdunthat

HSC

LOL... Ban the Qur'an??? Foolish idea, me thinks. Do you know how much Muslims have memorized the whole book?

Even if you managed to burn every Qur'an in the world, you wouldn't be able to erase their memories. So now what are you going to do? Genocide? Nah, I think the united nations wouldn't agree to that.

You must be really sad putting up a thread like this. Do you see someone putting up a thread 'Ban the bible'? Pathetic.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

beentherdunthat said:
So now what are you going to do? Genocide? Nah, I think the united nations wouldn't agree to that.
People are way too quick to dismiss genocide as a solution to their problems. It is surprisingly effective.

Justin

HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
None. There is no perfect political party and there never will be. It's always a trade off.
But Howard doesn't stand for anything you do.
Captain Gh3y said:
My mental connotation of a muslim is an indonesian or sometimes a turk. Unless you're a psychic or something?
And you have a problem with Indonesians?
banco55 said:
Leaving aside the support of a large minority of muslims for terrorism many muslims have fundumental qualms about many tenets of western liberalism ie equality between men and women, freedom of speech etc.
Not any of the ones i've met.
banco55 said:
Obviously it would be impossible to screen individuals for what their thoughts on western values are
And even if it was, it would never be implemented :D
banco55 said:
so taking fewer muslims as a whiole would be the only practical option.
Not according to Johnny :) He's letting in record numbers. What about this last sentence don't you and all you other conservative wanna-be johnny fuckers not understand?
banco55 said:
I don't think it's even controversial to say that non-muslim chinese, vietnamese and koreans (ie 99.9% of them) integrate much more easily into western society.
So now we've gone from integrating into "Australian society" (iamsickofyear12) to integrating into "western society".
When you were at school, did every body fit in? You seem to have a communist fantasy of everybody fitting in to a central class or society of some sort. You construct a nation fantasy, and when your paranoid fear of people not fitting in is aroused, you immediately call for such deviants to be dismissed. You fail to recognise that 90% of Australians fail to "integrate" into your imaginary society, let alone "foreigners".

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC

MaNiElla said:
you got proof that they asked for YOUR help in specific?
People are stupid. They aren't going to ask. They are going to say nothing (or if anything disagree) and then when it actually happens they will complain and blame everyone else but themselves.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC

Justin said:
But Howard doesn't stand for anything you do.
And you have a problem with Indonesians?
No problem with them at all, which is why saying something bad about a religion isn't racist :D

You could make a case for hinduism since it's inseparably linked with India but not religions that actively seek to convert people of all cultures :D

samuel slack

HSC

A couple of things.
1. Iamsickofyear12 youare obviously an extremely racist person.
2. What are these "Australian values" that you're talking about? I'm 8th generation aussie, and none of the values i've been brought up with, giving people a fair go, and all those other great cliches have anything to do with what you're talking about. And where were our great Australian values in our treatment of the aborigines, whos culture has been completely destroyed by white settlement?
3. The fanatic american right is just as dangerous as extremist muslims, if not more dangerous. They have far more power and influence. Perhaps you should go live there, you would be most welcome. I am sure.

banco55

HSC

candisnap said:
many muslim countries are unstable shitholes? Have you ever heard of Libya? have your ever heard of of Dubai? have your ever heard of Qatar?

who do you think controls the worlds oil supply?
Yeah Libya's a fantastic place gdp per capita of $12300 and run by a dictator. Dubai and Qatar are oil rich oligarchies with hardly any civil rights.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

banco55 said:
By the way you don't think the fact that many muslim countries are unstable shitholes, that have few if any civil rights might have something to do with the fact that they are muslim? I mean Turkey the one muslim democracy in the middle east has to have a web of extensive laws to keep a lid on the muslim nutters backed up by a threat of an army coup. You might remember Algeria fought a civil war over the muslim nutters trying to take over. So lets not pretend that muslim extremism is some kind of minority movement among muslims.
Turkey is a democratic, secular, unitary, constitutional republic. Even the laws there are not muslim laws. You've provided really weak examples to support your theory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey

iamsickofyear12

HSC

samuel slack said:
A couple of things.
1. Iamsickofyear12 youare obviously an extremely racist person.
2. What are these "Australian values" that you're talking about? I'm 8th generation aussie, and none of the values i've been brought up with, giving people a fair go, and all those other great cliches have anything to do with what you're talking about. And where were our great Australian values in our treatment of the aborigines, whos culture has been completely destroyed by white settlement?
3. The fanatic american right is just as dangerous as extremist muslims, if not more dangerous. They have far more power and influence. Perhaps you should go live there, you would be most welcome. I am sure.
1. No I'm not. It just seems that way. Everyone that I dislike I have genuine reasons for not liking.
2. That's not what I mean. I am not getting into an argument about what Australian values are.
3. Wrong.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

candisnap said:
ok
so let me get this straight.
you hate muslims, you think australians are stupid.
and you think that YOU are going to save us all?

are you demented?
I dislike muslims for good reason
The majority of Australians are stupid.
I'm not going to save anyone.

No.

samuel slack

HSC

I'm sure Hitler thought he had genuine reasons for not liking the jews as well. Could you explain why I'm wrong???? You have to have some sort of reason or evidence for disregarding what you're being told.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)