Fountain Pens! (1 Viewer)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Have opinions elsewhere? Like we aren't allowed them here?
Not when you can't act your age, no.

One last time, it's a fountain pen. A fountain.... pen. Key word being pen. As in a thread dedicated to pens. At first it was just funny, I didn't really care. I'm sure if one was curious it would help them out a little.
Well, hey, now there's your problem! It's a thread about pens. Some people like pens. Clearly that someone isn't you, but hey, by all means, go rain on that parade if that's where you get your jollies, sport.

But then you got all defensive, it was funny, and now it's just annoying because you think your better then everyone else, because you're older AND because you have a $70 pen.
The fact that you felt the need to post your opinion that having a thread about pens (such that, why would anyone want to have a thread on pens? Gosh, giggle!) speaks more to your ego than it does to mine.

You are a hypocritic know-it-all who thinks she is more intellectual then anyone younger then her. But hey you've got a fountain pen! So you've got that going for you.
I more appreciate the intellectual abilities of those able to act their age. Clearly, this isn't something you're adept in. :rolleyes:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
It's certainly the most action I've seen all day. Please, carry on, the continuous pwning is very entertaining. :)
It's starting to get annoying now imo. Kwayera pwns the 09ers on one topic and they just move the goal posts and disregard any content in her previous posts, rinse and repeat.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
It's starting to get annoying now imo. Kwayera pwns the 09ers on one topic and they just move the goal posts and disregard any content in her previous posts, rinse and repeat.
They're 09ers. They're too young to know any better, poor dears.

harryc

HSC
I thought I could leave this alone, but it's moved far beyond the pen issue now.

We can't act our ages? Again, hypocritical, with the making of snide comments to again, try and assert how much better you are than us. I just can't even comprahend how pathetic you must be to actually gain some satisfaction through something like this.

My arguments have been well constructed, I never once came in and said "ZomgGG psnn! r for losers". Your unable to look past your preconceived notions of people my age to accept that, wow, someone that isn't who is capable of intelligent thought and action.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I thought I could leave this alone, but it's moved far beyond the pen issue now.

We can't act our ages? Again, hypocritical, with the making of snide comments to again, try and assert how much better you are than us. I just can't even comprahend how pathetic you must be to actually gain some satisfaction through something like this.
Well it's pretty entertaining watching you flail for relevance. Do continue.

My arguments have been well constructed, I never once came in and said "ZomgGG psnn! r for losers". Your unable to look past your preconceived notions of people my age to accept that, wow, someone that isn't who is capable of intelligent thought and action.
Expensive! Wanky! Pretentious!

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A

suck on my penis plz

harryc

HSC
I give up. There's no arguing with people like you. I'm sure your sitting there rubbing your hands together with glee for this fantastic victory over a 17 year old.

Since I'm not intelligent enough to warrant being actually taken serious by you, I'll leave you to think about just how immature (yes, immature). You've been about the thing.

But I guess I'm a bogan with no brain. Hey, we can't win em all! Goodnight, madam douche.

L

HSC
N/A
*you're

Because I find it extremely offensive. Just like going into a thread regarding, IDK, a recent Coldplay concert and saying "OMG COLDPLAY SUCKS YOU WASTED $150 HOW DOES IT FEEL" is regarded as offensive. Get the picture?

Have your own opinions. Have them elsewhere.

*pens

Let me put it this way: would you rather spend $900 on an old beat-up bomb car that only lasts a year, or $20,000 on a new car that you won't have to replace for 20 years, has a great fuel economy and you happen to think drives better?
except there is no lack of safety features by using a 20c ballpoint pen

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I give up. There's no arguing with people like you. I'm sure your sitting there rubbing your hands together with glee for this fantastic victory over a 17 year old.

Since I'm not intelligent enough to warrant being actually taken serious by you, I'll leave you to think about just how immature (yes, immature). You've been about the thing.

But I guess I'm a bogan with no brain. Hey, we can't win em all! Goodnight, madam douche.
Your words, not mine!

L

HSC
N/A

i hear you were conceived when your mother had sex with a horse

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I was actually considering buying one of these. What do you think BoS? Expensive gimmick or worth the cash?
Very cool/useful, but it's a bit too wide for me to hold comfortably. Also, it's a ballpoint :p

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Hmmm - thanks bos team, it's good to know that it's not just a gimmick. This definitely warrants further research!:read:

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Kwayera why'd you even bother arguing ==. Like a cheap watch owner trying to convince you that your Omega is a waste of money and retarded... you just ignore people like that because I doubt they would ever be able to spend that sort of money...

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
lol... should've deleted it after you got all your info lmao
^^ agreed, that argument went on for way too long and about pens, who argues about pens. I'm sorry but arguing about pens. Please people stationary is a tool and is used sign treaties so sign one and get over it PLEASE I IMPLORE YOU PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY FURTHER ARGUMENTS ABOUT PENS.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Kwayera why'd you even bother arguing ==. Like a cheap watch owner trying to convince you that your Omega is a waste of money and retarded... you just ignore people like that because I doubt they would ever be able to spend that sort of money...

:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)