Girl's generation on David Letterman show + will they become bigger than the beatles? (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Re: Girl's generation on David Letterman show + will they become bigger than the beat

You could say pretty much anyone from YGE would have a chance provided they lost the accent. The other record labels - no chance.
You could say that

But you'd be wrong

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Girl's generation on David Letterman show + will they become bigger than the beat

Korean artists singing english is just bad in my opinion. Generalization works here lol.

If they were to debut in the U.S or any western nation with english songs... it would be chaos.
I think its a time that americans and the world start listening to music in korean. music in english is really 3rd rate products now days.

RANK 1

HSC

I think its a time that americans and the world start listening to music in korean. music in english is really 3rd rate products now days.
you do realise that its mainly because of retards like you that kpop is hated so much right

The Bui

HSC

you do realise that its mainly because of retards like you that kpop is hated so much right
this you should respect all music.

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad

I don't understand. What did i say something wrong? Kpop is only hated because some people in the world just don't have the intellectual capacity or musical knowledge that is strongly required to fully enjoy and appreciate kpop. I am just a messenger.

xAlan

HSC

I don't understand. What did i say something wrong? Kpop is only hated because some people in the world just don't have the intellectual capacity or musical knowledge that is strongly required to fully enjoy and appreciate kpop. I am just a messenger.
You know that Koreans are well known to be arrogant and patriotic in terms of them being the "best" and that their music (food, etc.) is "better" than everyone else's and everyone should listen to it.

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad

You know that Koreans are well known to be arrogant and patriotic in terms of them being the "best" and that their music (food, etc.) is "better" than everyone else's and everyone should listen to it.
I don't think that it is due to reason that koreans are arrogant or patriotic, I think our music simply out shines every other nations music right now. I guess some people will find it very arrogant or cocky but I simply think it is us koreans and many other loyal kpop fans who I have the upmost respect for, are acknowledging a fact. It is the same thing as the US armed forces being the most technologically advanced army in the world. americans will say this to you and people might find it cocky but that is the fact.

RANK 1

HSC
Like I said u r a retard and you like Kpop not sure if that's a correlation or a causation but either way ppl like you are the reason Kpop gets so much hate

The Bui

HSC

I don't think that it is due to reason that koreans are arrogant or patriotic, I think our music simply out shines every other nations music right now. I guess some people will find it very arrogant or cocky but I simply think it is us koreans and many other loyal kpop fans who I have the upmost respect for, are acknowledging a fact. It is the same thing as the US armed forces being the most technologically advanced army in the world. americans will say this to you and people might find it cocky but that is the fact.
great troll. Do you have evidence on your type of music being the best. Because i see Kpop isnt that popular and i would see this type music appeal to certain people as all music do

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad

Like I said u r a retard and you like Kpop not sure if that's a correlation or a causation but either way ppl like you are the reason Kpop gets so much hate
Well i don't see alot of hatred on Kpop. I usually find that when i introduce kpop to people, majority of them find it brilliant or at worst appreciate it but not compatible with their taste. I think you are just jealous about Kpop super stars. And what evidence do you have that I am a retard? i don't understand this hostility.

The Bui

HSC

Well i don't see alot of hatred on Kpop. I usually find that when i introduce kpop to people, majority of them find it brilliant or at worst appreciate it but not compatible with their taste. I think you are just jealous about Kpop super stars. And what evidence do you have that I am a retard? i don't understand this hostility.
there shouldnt be any hatred on kpop or any type of music in that matter. Everbody has different reasons to liking a certain type of music. Your just a clown because you think kpop is better then other genres of music which is not true you bananacake.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

Obvious troll is obvious =P. I like Kpop but no matter how you slice it kpop is definitely not a refined taste like you seem to be making it out to be. It is better than the current ridiculous English pop or hip hop/whatever you want to call some of that crap but it should be obvious to anyone familiar with Kpop that isn't a fan girl or idiot how manufactured the whole genre is.

Oh and whole genre i am referring to majority of the popular boy/girl groups, CN Blue for example don't appear to be manufactured and have a jrock kind of vibe to them which makes sense if you look at their history.

Last edited:

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad

You should check out true korean singers, they are praised by American singers and also the west.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Obvious troll is obvious =P. I like Kpop but no matter how you slice it kpop is definitely not a refined taste like you seem to be making it out to be. It is better than the current ridiculous English pop or hip hop/whatever you want to call some of that crap but it should be obvious to anyone familiar with Kpop that isn't a fan girl or idiot how manufactured the whole genre is.

Oh and whole genre i am referring to majority of the popular boy/girl groups, CN Blue for example don't appear to be manufactured and have a jrock kind of vibe to them which makes sense if you look at their history.
mate lol

how is it at all different from "ridiculous English pop or hip hop ... or some of that crap"?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

mate lol

how is it at all different from "ridiculous English pop or hip hop ... or some of that crap"?
In general. I just can't stand majority of that stuff, it helps that i can't understand the lyrics in Kpop which is one of the things i dislike about english pop or hip hop. I don't listen to Kpop exclusively or even a lot though...

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

K-Indie is superior to K-Pop.

It's natural.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)