I feel sorry for teachers !!! am i sad? (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm changing my opinion. My mum's a teacher and when she gets stressed she comes home in a shit mood and takes it out on my sister and I. (Like, bitchywise.) And it's not like my Mum is new at this, she's being teaching for 20+ years.

So maybe it's more the willingness of the students and how far they want to go. I don't know, just a rant.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Someguy123
no, no you didnt
OK, now you are a mind reader....
(thats why I edited my post....cause it may be misunderstood)
LOL
doofus.....

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
I'm changing my opinion. My mum's a teacher and when she gets stressed she comes home in a shit mood and takes it out on my sister and I. (Like, bitchywise.) And it's not like my Mum is new at this, she's being teaching for 20+ years.

Agreed, and I *know* it must be bad when she comes home in that shit a mood, because my mother is one of those teachers whose very glare will cause the most deliquent of students to stfu

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Watching my mum teach and get the shits is a funny thing. I went to one of her classes the other day, it's a whole different experience if you're actually there.

And I know the look!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by glycerine
my mother is one of those teachers whose very glare will cause the most deliquent of students to stfu
and sadly, the 'look' still gets given in uni (not to me, a girl a few rows behind me in a bio lecture)

Originally posted by snapperhead
I wish I had the look......:(
LOL it must be a female thing!
probably...i dont think ive ever seen a guy to the glare well...it is def. a female thing....particularly a evil scottish woman thing...

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
naw... the look is a chick thing.
My "thing" (that doesnt read right) is my voice and after 11 years, its a pretty potent weapon.

Have used "a look" a couple of times (look of disappointment) but I knew the kids and I knew what effect it would have on them....

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I think it's because chicks get pms, so they get practise using "the look" for 4 days or so out of the month without even trying :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i'm allowed to because i'm a girl, but if you said it you'd be ripped apart!

lol, "if you're a girl, lie about period pains to get out of anything you don't want to do"

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
i'm allowed to because i'm a girl, but if you said it you'd be ripped apart!
Exactly!

But I have permanent PMS so I could do the look every day of the freaking week.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
There's got to be. Haven't you seen my stupid males thread? :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
the way my friends and I worked it out, is if guys are allowed to say "jeez, have you got pms or something?" every time a girl isn't all happy sunshine, we're allowed to say "jeez, have you got erectile dysfunction or something?" every time a guy is in a bad mood :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)