I feel sorry for teachers !!! am i sad? (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
kuroneko said:
Yeah I feel sorry for teachers quite a lot, so I try to make their lives easier my shutting the fuck up and listening. That's what we're at school to do, no? It's unlikely doing so will influence a behavioural revolution, but elbowing your friends and telling them to shut up works, because they realise how immature they're being.
Anybody who thinks I'm just a nerdy loser should take a look at themselves- teachers are people too, and some of the behaviour I've seen directed at teachers would really scar. People are unnecessarily cruel.
Quote for truth man. In years 8 and 9, I never use to concentrate on my work in class, never use to shut the fuck up and didn't really listen to the teacher.

Then in year 10, I suddenly changed. I decided to actually listen to the teacher and get my set work done on time. Whilst others were talking about their social life and what they did in the holidays, I listened, and answered a couple of questions and my science and history teacher would make eye contact with me and try and teach it to me, whilst the others didn't care. Then at the end of the lesson, I ask the things I didn't understand at the lesson and they would sometimes appreciate the way that I'm trying to learn, except during their lunch hours lol.

So overall, just show the teachers some respect as you'd want to be respected as well in a better manner. It pisses me off how people say 'it's their job...they should make us be quiet' or saying that they're 'retarded to find another job' in the comment above.

kuroneko

HSC
Razizi said:
I listened, and answered a couple of questions and my science and history teacher would make eye contact with me and try and teach it to me, whilst the others didn't care. Then at the end of the lesson, I ask the things I didn't understand at the lesson and they would sometimes appreciate the way that I'm trying to learn, except during their lunch hours lol.
Exactly. When you have eye contact with a teacher who's struggling with the class, their time is made better.

I really hate the personal attacks, too. There was written on a desk, in maths, something like 'Ms. [teacher] sucks cock'. Like 6 people commented agreeing... how the hell would she feel if she saw that? :confused: I bet most people who are asses in schools grow up and forget about how disrespectful they were... perhaps there's not really a lesson to be learned but rather the fact that it's an age (of self-centred thoughts) that will pass.

What else can we do that being decent students ourselves? Not much. But it helps, I reckon.

jellybelly59

HSC
lol yerh... i pity those teachers who get the shits from their students lol...esp. those teachers who havent lost faith in students who just wont stfu and muck around and continue teaching lol.... and most of all they just aren't appreciated by students enough lol never a "thank you..." and like razizi said respect is a major factor.... like sometimes u just wanna smack those kids talking and say "STFU... im trying to learn and she's talking to us show some respect to ur peers and ur teacher u bloody RE"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)