Israel preparing strike against Iran (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
alexdore993 said:
I assume though, the 'state' you mentioned that attacked Israel was Palestine?... Seeing as you didn't answer my Q, that's all I can do....

We were talking about Lebanon you dolt
Shoo!

impervious182

HSC
Iron said:
We were talking about Lebanon you dolt
Shoo!
Well if you'd shown the basic courtesy of answering me before, I would have known. Why don't you shoo! :chainsaw:

Wheelbarrows

Banned
HSC
nebz is heading a highly organised, highly respected league.

i'd hardly label him an idiot.

impervious182

HSC
John Oliver said:
And we're entitled to label him a retard for it? What is a man if he cannot be judged on the merits of what he says?

Neb is fairly stupid though, so I'm not surprised to see him taking such an illogical viewpoint.
Well... technically..... an opinion on an issue such as Israel doesn't amount to legal defamation. Iron will explain in about 20 seconds; we're good buddies.:shouting:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
wrxsti said:
Israel will get buried! unless the americans intervene.
Arabs countries tried that three times, and failed miserably. In fact they lost more and more territories with each war and now you want to get it back? Fat chance! :shoot:

Wheelbarrows

Banned
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Arabs countries tried that three times, and failed miserably. In fact they lost more and more territories with each war and now you want to get it back? Fat chance! :shoot:
israel couldn't defeat lebanon could they?

impervious182

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
It's true. Israel have a very well trained army. It's defensive infrastructure is also quite impressive.

In regards to what wheelbarrows said; they're a more defensive rather than offensive army.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Wheelbarrows said:
israel couldn't defeat lebanon could they?
I think they defeated them in all arab israeli wars. I saw a Lebanese Prime Minister crying and begging USA and UN to intervene during the last war to save them from total annihilation from the mighty power of Israel :headbang:

Wheelbarrows

Banned
HSC
hahaha dude, i'm just having a bit of a laugh. i'm not actually antisemitic. i am, however, anti-israeli government and anti-israeli army. their practices are just unforgivable.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Hahahahaha!

impervious182

HSC
Iron said:
Hahahahaha!
Nothingness post, not to be mistaken with spam. (That's right... I'm watching... unless you unwarn me)

I think it's understandable for a person to be anti-Israeli government... personally though, I think that yes, their formation was not respectable... however now, they are a sovereign state, and they are in a very hostile region. So they have my sympathy... it's a very complex issue in my opinion.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
alexdore993 said:
Nothingness post, not to be mistaken with spam. (That's right... I'm watching... unless you unwarn me)

I think it's understandable for a person to be anti-Israeli government... personally though, I think that yes, their formation was not respectable... however now, they are a sovereign state, and they are in a very hostile region. So they have my sympathy... it's a very complex issue in my opinion.
You are a bothersome gnat.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Pfft, half you guys claiming Israel's formation was invalid say that Aboriginal Australians should get the fuck over European settlement because, 'sorry', we were strong and they were weak.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Man I LOVE LOVE LOVE that ignore script.

impervious182

HSC
Trefoil said:
Yeah, I put alexdores on ignore just now. Soothes the soul.
Pfft... big whoop. Just means less abusive trash about me, that I have to scroll through... Trefoil is not as discourteous as jb nc, she's just a loony lefty loser.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Iron said:
1. Share with us your threshold. Pressumably you'd prefer another holocaust?
I'm not sure. I'm not sure that coming up with concrete points where a war is justified is something that I'm comfortable with. In any case, I know that occasional rocket attacks from freedom fighters and the kidnapping of a soldier or two is not enough to justify the massive death and destruction inflicted on both sides (IDF and civilians of Lebanon). Only dickwads such as Israelis and Schro the Jew would try to claim otherwise.

John Oliver said:
It's respected by the same group of anorak-wearing onanistic bastards who want to circlejerk at one of the most stable democracies in the middle east being wiped off the map by islamic extremists.
Bah. There's nothing good about being a democracy when said democracy is murderous, violent and DIRECTLY causes a region to become unstable. After all, Hitler was elected through democratic means. Do you support Hitler?!?!? Israel's existence, despite its democratic leanings, is not a good thing on the whole.

Great track record on pushing the human race forward, and being pro human rights. You're all fucking diseased. Any rational human being sees two nations, one a democracy (Admittedly founded on spurious premises with land that wasn't really theirs) and then the other a country where the people are so retarded they put what was essentially a terrorist group into government.
Terrorist group my ass. I could easily classify the IDF as a terrorist group. And I do. You're a fool and this argument holds no weight.

And should a Jew take over my house (and I have made sure this won't happen by decorating my front lawn with pork), I'd elect anyone who could possibly defend it as well. The Palestinians simply elected heroes who offered them the best chance of returning to the glory days - when they weren't relegated to third world status through systematic and planned starvation and murder.

You have to be educated to the point of idiocy to see Israel as anything other than a nation that promotes a positive direction for humanity, as opposed to the barbarous stupidity of hamas and the palestinian people. Those fucking dirt farmers aren't exactly going to bring about any kind of positivity in the middle east.
Oh yes. And I'm sure the countless wars started by Israel, the violence they rain down upon Arabs and the starvation and dehydration of millions of Arabs is setting a very positive step foward for humanity. Yes.

LET'S PRAISE ISRAEL: THEY RESPECT HUMANITY

*wages war on a group of unarmed civilians*

Laughable. I'm not going to suggest that Palestinians, or any Arab country is fantastic. There's a lot of crazy nutters out there and sadly they get into positions of power. But fact remains that they're more respectable than almost any Israeli. That's why I support them.

You're aligning yourself with some of the worst transgressors of human rights in the world because you see the conflict in terms of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' which is one of the most idiotic things anyone could ever possibly do.
wot? I align myself with the side whose land was stolen from them. The side that deserves the land back at the expense of every Israeli father, mother, child and dog.

Iron said:
Pfft, half you guys claiming Israel's formation was invalid say that Aboriginal Australians should get the fuck over European settlement because, 'sorry', we were strong and they were weak.
Not me. I would voluntarily leave the country if Aboriginals decided that the white man should indeed leave.

But one also might want to consider that many living inside Palestinian territories are of the generation directly affected by the initial establishment of the """state""" of Israel, so blau.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)