Kon ni chua. How can I make her love me? (1 Viewer)

moonstead

HSC
Hello, If anyone could give me some advice, it would be much appreciated.
I am in love. Although I have never kissed a girl, yes, I am not ashamed to say it, I know I am in love.
There is one girl who is very special to me. She is in my grade at school (year 12)
and I have had feelings for her for three years. Simply put, she takes my breath away.

Over these years I have tried giving her gifts, but that hasn't worked. I have written her poems and music, to no avail.
She is friends with everyone in the grade, and I know we're so different, but she is such a kind person, and always nice to me.
She has stated she does not feel for me the way I feel for her.

The other night we happened to be at the same party and I saw her kissing (mind you very passionately) a boy from our school in our grade, on the dance floor.
I tried to tell her how much it hurt me, and if she liked him, but her friends pulled her away.
So I sent her an email telling her how much I love her and respect her for who she is, and how I'd love to see her outside of school.
Is there any way I can get the one and only girl I can ever imagine myself being with, to see me, even just as friends?

Thankyou for reading,
Moonstead.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Probably not. And you'll have to accept that fact, man up, and find a chick who will let you plant your seed in her soil.

moonstead

HSC
sam04u said:
Probably not. And you'll have to accept that fact, man up, and find a chick who will let you plant your seed in her soil.
Thankyou for replying.
I don't know if I can. There is not a day goes by where I don't think of her.
I don't know what I'll do come the end of the year when I won't see her again...
Perhaps I'll have to let it go. But I feel she is the only one.

Thankyou for your advice.

Shoubadoo

HSC
Moonstead, dudeth
You have to let it go. It's sort of borderline stalker, don't you think?
If you love her so much you should respect her feelings and not be so in her face.
I'm sorry if this sounds blunt but I'm talking from experience.
Let it go, you'll forget about it, find someone who loves you as much as you love them, and live happily ever after.

ace17

HSC
Only way to get a girl...you need to be over 6'0", have a nice tan, big arms and abs. If you don't fit that criteria you have no hope.
Anyway, in all seriousness I think most guys have been in a similar position to you. You will just have to accept the fact she probably doesn't feel the same way and won't in the near future, if you pester her at all it will only make matters worse. When you are in that position it's really hard to think about anything else, my best advice is to go out as much as you can and meet some other girls, there will be better ones out there and you will realise what a goose you've been for setting your sights on this one girl this whole time. Anyway the incredibly cliched " more fish in the sea" line is definitely true, you just need to look, and it's surprisingly not that hard. Anyway hope i've helped and good luck :D

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
moonstead said:
Is there any way I can get the one and only girl I can ever imagine myself being with, to see me, even just as friends?
To answer your question:

Think of the last girl in the world you'd ever want to talk to, or the girl whom you never want to be seen with, even if she was the last girl on Earth.

And imagine one of us trying to convince you to like her.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
ace17 said:
Only way to get a girl...you need to be over 6'0", have a nice tan, big arms and abs. If you don't fit that criteria you have no hope.
Anyway, in all seriousness I think most guys have been in a similar position to you. You will just have to accept the fact she probably doesn't feel the same way and won't in the near future, if you pester her at all it will only make matters worse. When you are in that position it's really hard to think about anything else, my best advice is to go out as much as you can and meet some other girls, there will be better ones out there and you will realise what a goose you've been for setting your sights on this one girl this whole time. Anyway the incredibly cliched " more fish in the sea" line is definitely true, you just need to look, and it's surprisingly not that hard. Anyway hope i've helped and good luck :D
agreed.

You win some and you lose some. Some have been blessed by lady luck and have always won everything, while others always have lost. lol.
Just move on. If she doesn't like you, then she doens't like you. That's all there is to it. No If's or But's. If you truly love her, then respect her decisions and make everything the best for both of you.

Seriously; how would it feel to be in a relationship where the other person doesn't love/like you and is jsut using you? It's not a good feeling trust me. I know.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
RogueAcademic said:
by the way, is that supposed to be japanese?
I think so. Was wondering myself if it was supposed to be a bad attempt at writing jap..

EVERYONE knows it's Konnichi Wa. <_<

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
so i cry
and I beg for you to
love me love me
say that you love me

moonstead

HSC
RogueAcademic said:
To answer your question:

Think of the last girl in the world you'd ever want to talk to, or the girl whom you never want to be seen with, even if she was the last girl on Earth.

And imagine one of us trying to convince you to like her.
Well that one girl I'm thinking of is one who most people would classify as a 'babe', so I don't think you'd be convincing me to like her, more like you going out with her.

All in joke, of course. I know personality rules over looks, in which case, you wouldn't like this person I'm thinking of.

Alas, I don't know if I can argue with this point...
I'll try and think of something ;)

moonstead

HSC
RogueAcademic said:
by the way, is that supposed to be japanese?
Yes :]
I have a Japanse heritage, and parents.
But I honestly didn't know how to write it in English.
I feel rather sheepish now.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
moonstead said:
Yes :]
I have a Japanse heritage, and parents.
But I honestly didn't know how to write it in English.
Honto Ni?

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
moonstead said:
Imagine how you'd feel when you're in your 50s looking back at this period of your life, pining over that stupid high school crush you had and how blind you were to reality. You were way too young to know any better.

moonstead

HSC
shinji said:
Honto Ni?
Yes, really :]
Do you speak Japanese?
I only know a little, despite having Japanese parents.

RogueAcademic said:
Imagine how you'd feel when you're in your 50s looking back at this period of your life, pining over that stupid high school crush you had and how blind you were to reality. You were way too young to know any better.
:eek: Maybe...or maybe I'll be with her by then.... :)
One can never stop dreaming.

And I beg to differ from the 'highschool crush' theme. I have loved her three years, I don't think you would call that a 'crush' anymore..

I'm not stalking her, am I?
I don't think so. She would tell me wouldn't she?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Yes, really :]
Do you speak Japanese?
I only know a little, despite having Japanese parents.
Only from what I remember in Year 8 when i learned japanese and from what i hear on Anime. :]

Maybe...or maybe I'll be with her by then....

And I beg to differ from the 'highschool crush' theme. I have loved her three years, I don't think you would call that a 'crush' anymore..

IT's just a waste of time imo. You've spent 3 years on her and didn't make a move. Doesn't that say something? You're in love with a girl whom you cannot bring yourself around to asking out. Ie; you're probably not too comfortable around her.

Don't worry though; i was like that before. Think I was different from the herd, etc. In the end, I was the same. We mostly (in highschool) like those who are physically attractive to us and treat us kind because you believe that she likes you or whatever, when inthe end,, she treats everybody the same or even better.

ANd she wouldn't tell u that you're stalker her. Would u tell ur stalker that they were stalking u?

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Dear Moonshine,

There is clearly only one solution to your troubles:

Hack into her emails and stuff, and print out the proof of her love for you in her emails to her girlfriends.

Leave trails of cheezles outside her door, spelling out <name>, I <3 U.

Also, declaring your undying love for her over myspace should work a treat. That myspace works wonders for relationships. She will be madly in love with you in no time at all.

Best of luck,
DIF

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
moonstead said:
:eek: Maybe...or maybe I'll be with her by then.... :)
You're in denial.

moonstead said:
You don't know what real love is.

moonstead said:
It certainly sounds like stalking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)