• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Kon ni chua. How can I make her love me? (1 Viewer)

jordankuai22

HSC
moonstead said:
Hello, If anyone could give me some advice, it would be much appreciated.
I am in love. Although I have never kissed a girl, yes, I am not ashamed to say it, I know I am in love.
There is one girl who is very special to me. She is in my grade at school (year 12)
and I have had feelings for her for three years. Simply put, she takes my breath away.

Over these years I have tried giving her gifts, but that hasn't worked. I have written her poems and music, to no avail.
She is friends with everyone in the grade, and I know we're so different, but she is such a kind person, and always nice to me.
She has stated she does not feel for me the way I feel for her.

The other night we happened to be at the same party and I saw her kissing (mind you very passionately) a boy from our school in our grade, on the dance floor.
I tried to tell her how much it hurt me, and if she liked him, but her friends pulled her away.
So I sent her an email telling her how much I love her and respect her for who she is, and how I'd love to see her outside of school.
Is there any way I can get the one and only girl I can ever imagine myself being with, to see me, even just as friends?

Thankyou for reading,
Moonstead.
nice trolling.

if not, you are a pathetic loser

moonstead

HSC
shinji said:
IT's just a waste of time imo. You've spent 3 years on her and didn't make a move. Doesn't that say something? You're in love with a girl whom you cannot bring yourself around to asking out. Ie; you're probably not too comfortable around her.
I did aske her out, though.

The first time she found out I had feelings for her was when I asked her out, three years ago.
She said she wasn't interested.
From then till now I've been making her rings and buying her gifts etc, and asking her to spend time with me. I do get awkward around her because I have such strong feelings for her. But I love being around her to.
I think I will always love her. Maybe this will die down in time, but she will always be my first love.

Cyborgsanta

HSC
Look man, ur in year 12 fuck off you should be studying. anyways like some others say, its only high school u have maybe 60+ years. Jeez get the hint. At this point, your attempts are liek puking on a pile of crap and it would be easier for you to do try and do a dump while doing a handstand. If you meet her in 5+ years, then maybe. You'll regret doing this, just find another chick its not that hard.

moonstead

HSC
Well whatever trolling is, I'd rather be it than a pathetic loser.
But I don't care what you call me.
Thankyou to those who wrote me advice.

I have one question for RogueAcademic:

RogueAcademic said:
You don't know what real love is.
What is true love then, for I if I could feel for anyone more than how I feel for this lady, I think I would be in heaven.

moonstead

HSC
Riet said:
If you are referring to my English, I would like to mention I was brought up with Japanese parents, and English was my second language when I was a child.

I know I make mistakes but I am doing well in my Four Unit English class, so please don't judge a book by its cover.
If you weren't talking of my faulty english, I sincerely apologize :eek:

-Anfernee-

HSC
moonstead, you desperately need the services of Alex Hitchens aka Hitch.

Charizard

HSC
See im temtped to say it's a troll, but when it's an asian you just can't tell sometimes because they literally have absolutely no clue sometimes.

Bottom line is, probably nobody is ever going to love you and your eventually going to go postal, so maybe save everyone the trouble and just off yourself.

Also that was borderline stalker, if i was the dude who was hooking up with that chick i would have been pretty embarrassed for you

moonstead

HSC
I suppose you're right, Charizard, in the fact that I should save you all the trouble- I see now it was just an emotional post, and I was hoping someone would tell me there would be hope for me to have this girl love me, but there seems to be none.
So I won't go on about that, and leave it be.

Although I would like to know what RogueAcademic thinks true love is.

And by the way, I looked up what Troll meant on goodgle, and I still would rather be a pathetic loser than a 'troll', which is many times a pathetic loser.

Whatsmore, I wasn't being a troll because, as wikipedia said, "or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2] and I posted in the 'Love and Relationships' section, so hah! :]

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
moonstead said:
I have one question for RogueAcademic:

What is true love then, for I if I could feel for anyone more than how I feel for this lady, I think I would be in heaven.
What you're feeling is hormonal - all emotional headcase and no brains. Very broadly speaking, quite prominent for the young 'uns during the post-pubertal period of their lives when the hormones are raging. It's a crush.

As for 'true love', it cannot be explained. It'd be like trying to explain the colour blue to someone who's blind.

moonstead

HSC
RogueAcademic said:
What you're feeling is hormonal - all emotional headcase and no brains. Very broadly speaking, quite prominent for the young 'uns during the post-pubertal period of their lives when the hormones are raging. It's a crush.

As for 'true love', it cannot be explained. It'd be like trying to explain the colour blue to someone who's blind.

All love is part-hormonal- or those who loved one another would never make love.
But I think I see what you mean. It sounds like you've certainly finished highschool.

But yet, this isn't true love then. Although when I try and explain it to my friends I feel they are blind.
But I think it can only be true love if the other loves one back.

Thankyou to everyone who's helped me, I've got a greater insight now, I think.
And I do now know what Troll means ;)

So long.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Find out whether she likes dark chocolate, white chocolate, or plain milk chocolate.
Then, buy her a bar of that chocolate every day.

One day, inject some crack into it. Slowly increase the dosage of crack in the chocolate. She will come to love you more and more every day. Until one day you don't get her any chocolate. She will beg for the chocolate, and then you can give her some. She will be at your side forever.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
sam04u said:
Honestly, you don't know how well this works. I mean women really ARE stupid enough to believe they're "craving chocolate every day" and that "the chocolate from the petrol station near the house tastes better than the one at the supermarket"

I mean... WTF!? I know a guy who got his dream girl through this method. But now his ex-wife is a crackhead... so that's a loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)