• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Kon ni chua. How can I make her love me? (1 Viewer)

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
don't be a bloody pansy, instead, do the opposite. See her reaction when you pay her out, poke fun at her etc. It might work, I dunno. At least you know that by giving her your undying attention, she pretty much holds you in the same disregard.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Dude feed her a little, take it back, feed her again and take it back, dont give her the whole thing at once, ffs

moonstead

HSC
sam04u said:
Honestly, you don't know how well this works. I mean women really ARE stupid enough to believe they're "craving chocolate every day" and that "the chocolate from the petrol station near the house tastes better than the one at the supermarket"

I mean... WTF!? I know a guy who got his dream girl through this method. But now his ex-wife is a crackhead... so that's a loss.
Haha, well I do hope you're joking.
I would never do that to her. I don't think she smokes or takes drugs. I know that for a fact. But she drinks. But I told her I accept now whatever she does, because I'll love her no matter what .

And I'm not always 'in her face' or whatever. I haven't written her music or poems or bought her gifts in a while.
I just want to be able to see her after highschool. I am aware that this will most likely not happen.

Shoubadoo

HSC
I think you should stop buying her gifts and the like. You can't win your way to a girls heart like that...ok you can with some, but she sounds like a nice girl who has told you a few times she doesn't want a relationship with you, so you should respect that and leave it alone.
Let it go.
It'll be easier after highschool cause you won't have to see her everyday. Then you'll be able to move on.

moonstead

HSC
She was overseas on exchange and I thought about her everyday.
But ok, I seem to be getting advice of either 'leave it alone' or 'put crack in chocolate and give it to her', the latter being not my style.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Wow, I am taken aback by the effort that you are putting to make her love you. I think what you should do is to find out the type of man she likes. If she likes muscular man with a good sense of humour, you will need to strive to be the one.

But I reckon you should have known that by now considering that you have been liking her for the last 3 years.

But don't despair. There are always girls that you would later fall in love with. She is only one in 30 billion people, you know.

Shoubadoo

HSC
moonstead said:
She was overseas on exchange and I thought about her everyday.
But ok, I seem to be getting advice of either 'leave it alone' or 'put crack in chocolate and give it to her', the latter being not my style.

The former doesn't seem to be your style, either.

Dude, everytime someone gives you the advice you seek, you come back with denial excuses. You've even concluded yourself that you'll have to let it go.
Good luck,
Adios

moonstead

HSC
lyounamu said:
Wow, I am taken aback by the effort that you are putting to make her love you. I think what you should do is to find out the type of man she likes. If she likes muscular man with a good sense of humour, you will need to strive to be the one.

But I reckon you should have known that by now considering that you have been liking her for the last 3 years.

But don't despair. There are always girls that you would later fall in love with. She is only one in 30 billion people, you know.
I am fairly muscular..
To me she seems like the only one in30 billion people. But like Shoubadoo said, perhaps I should stop talking back now, you all know how I feel about her.
Like you said, Lyounamou, there are girls I will later fall in love with- I suppose I need time. But I will never forget her. I will always love her.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
moonstead said:
I am fairly muscular..
To me she seems like the only one in30 billion people. But like Shoubadoo said, perhaps I should stop talking back now, you all know how I feel about her.
Like you said, Lyounamou, there are girls I will later fall in love with- I suppose I need time. But I will never forget her. I will always love her.
I guess she is lucky to have someone like you who hold perpetual love for her. I wish you luck.

Pace_T

HSC
RogueAcademic said:
What you're feeling is hormonal - all emotional headcase and no brains. Very broadly speaking, quite prominent for the young 'uns during the post-pubertal period of their lives when the hormones are raging. It's a crush.

As for 'true love', it cannot be explained. It'd be like trying to explain the colour blue to someone who's blind.
tell them its the colour of the sea, duh

:p

white ferret

HSC
arent there only 6 billion pplz on the planet?

i suggest u back off for a bit. she prob thinks ur trying to hard.. and is prob now scared of u.

HSC
I think move on, look for other people, you can not force people to love you and she might not be right for you. Be yourself, let her know that you love her and leave her alone.

overall move on and it might happen it might not, don't get your hopes up.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
white ferret said:
arent there only 6 billion pplz on the planet?

i suggest u back off for a bit. she prob thinks ur trying to hard.. and is prob now scared of u.
Typho

blakegman

HSC
N/A
moonstead said:
Haha, well I do hope you're joking.
I would never do that to her. I don't think she smokes or takes drugs. I know that for a fact. But she drinks. But I told her I accept now whatever she does, because I'll love her no matter what .

And I'm not always 'in her face' or whatever. I haven't written her music or poems or bought her gifts in a while.
I just want to be able to see her after highschool. I am aware that this will most likely not happen.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

You are seriously a pedophile/stalker in the making.

Kannabikki

HSC
moonstead said:
Hello, If anyone could give me some advice, it would be much appreciated.
I am in love. Although I have never kissed a girl, yes, I am not ashamed to say it, I know I am in love.
There is one girl who is very special to me. She is in my grade at school (year 12)
and I have had feelings for her for three years. Simply put, she takes my breath away.

Over these years I have tried giving her gifts, but that hasn't worked. I have written her poems and music, to no avail.
She is friends with everyone in the grade, and I know we're so different, but she is such a kind person, and always nice to me.
She has stated she does not feel for me the way I feel for her.

The other night we happened to be at the same party and I saw her kissing (mind you very passionately) a boy from our school in our grade, on the dance floor.
I tried to tell her how much it hurt me, and if she liked him, but her friends pulled her away.
So I sent her an email telling her how much I love her and respect her for who she is, and how I'd love to see her outside of school.
Is there any way I can get the one and only girl I can ever imagine myself being with, to see me, even just as friends?

Thankyou for reading,
Moonstead.
With all the effort you are putting in to make this girl like you, you are probablly making yourself the last person on earth she wants to be with.
I would sugest you back off and put her in the back of your mind and try to forget her. Focus on something else like school, friends or just doing stuff you like. Don't think about her at all. If you just fester over her hooking in with some guy or constantly talk/think/obsess over her not only will she not like you but neither will any body else.
You'll find some one who like you the way you like them eventually I mean it's not like your limited to one crush in you life time, so just move on and keep looking. Best of luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)