• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Kon ni chua. How can I make her love me? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
That just means we can both perceive differences in colour adequately. That doesn't mean we see "blue" as the same thing. In many languages there's no differentiation between the concepts of blue and green.

moonstead

HSC
Kannabikki said:
With all the effort you are putting in to make this girl like you, you are probablly making yourself the last person on earth she wants to be with.
I would sugest you back off and put her in the back of your mind and try to forget her. Focus on something else like school, friends or just doing stuff you like. Don't think about her at all. If you just fester over her hooking in with some guy or constantly talk/think/obsess over her not only will she not like you but neither will any body else.
You'll find some one who like you the way you like them eventually I mean it's not like your limited to one crush in you life time, so just move on and keep looking. Best of luck.
Thankyou for your advice.
This is what everyone seems to be telling me, so I'll try it.

HSC
I think you should just flop out your penis (preferably onto a table) and she'll be head over heals for you.

Pace_T

HSC
Riet said:
That just means we can both perceive differences in colour adequately. That doesn't mean we see "blue" as the same thing. In many languages there's no differentiation between the concepts of blue and green.
i think that might be why my dad can never get those two colours right. :confused:
we tease him so much cos of it haha

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Explosions Hurt said:
I think you should just flop out your penis (preferably onto a table) and she'll be head over heals for you.
You would know from past experience

-Anfernee-

HSC
Explosions Hurt said:
Yep, I do. I've fucked heaps of chicks after pulling that menouvre. :)

Start a thread about your sexploits, ladies man.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Explosions Hurt said:
Just not in the kitchen?

Kitchen table + penis + knives a few steps away = bad idea... unless u want a cheapo way to get castrated. mhmm

ubernuton

HSC
ok u got 3 chocies
1)total avoid her, u get over her in 4 or 5 years the long u she her the longer that pariod will be, then u will think about her when your 50 and regret doin anything about your love of her.
2)throw everything at being with her, she will either use u for awile and then dump u on your ass and u will proablely kill your self or she will think it's stalking and get an AVO which goes on your criminal record for life
3)be her friend show that u care for her but don't push it, this way u can be friend she may like u and u will end up together if not u can be mates and u may end up geting over her.

thrust me number 3 is the best option, it what i did it hurts sometime but i know its the best option so i stick with it

i've been through it and still goin through it. if u want some honest advice PM and i'll help u all i can

iLOVEmyBF

HSC
you can't "make' or force love
love is something you cant rush, its something that has to grow organically. thats why its so special when you do find it =]

dont worry, theres someone else out there for you. even if this girl isnt the one, it may hurt now but u just need to move on and find your true soulmate.
if you guys are meant to be together, you will be.
dont sweat it, just trust in fate and live your life.

Bainesy

HSC
if you have sex with her 2 things can happen

1: she might get emotional after and then you can use that as a springboard to love
2: she may be pregnant with your child, in which case you are bonded together and you may be able to squeeze a marriage out of her, for the sake of the baby

those are the only 2 ways to do it really.

jayciiee

yallah shoe cuz byeee
HSC
Shoubadoo said:
Moonstead, dudeth
You have to let it go. It's sort of borderline stalker, don't you think?
If you love her so much you should respect her feelings and not be so in her face.
I'm sorry if this sounds blunt but I'm talking from experience.
Let it go, you'll forget about it, find someone who loves you as much as you love them, and live happily ever after.
+1

-tal-

HSC
Sorry to be blunt, but: it's not going to work in the near future. Tbh, you probably had no "standing" to tell her you were hurt by the kissing. She already told you that she doesn't feel the same way.

You have no other option, honestly, other than to try and get over her. Or just watch from afar.

moonstead

HSC
ubernuton said:
ok u got 3 chocies
1)total avoid her, u get over her in 4 or 5 years the long u she her the longer that pariod will be, then u will think about her when your 50 and regret doin anything about your love of her.
2)throw everything at being with her, she will either use u for awile and then dump u on your ass and u will proablely kill your self or she will think it's stalking and get an AVO which goes on your criminal record for life
3)be her friend show that u care for her but don't push it, this way u can be friend she may like u and u will end up together if not u can be mates and u may end up geting over her.

thrust me number 3 is the best option, it what i did it hurts sometime but i know its the best option so i stick with it

i've been through it and still goin through it. if u want some honest advice PM and i'll help u all i can
I don't think option 2 would work- she has never seen me in a romantic way.
I think 3 is the best option, as you say. My friend told me something- He doesn't think she really wants to be friends with me because she finds things too awkward, after me 'pushing it'.
I know I should forget her but I can't bare the htought of not seeing her next year when school's done.

Bainesy said:
if you have sex with her 2 things can happen

1: she might get emotional after and then you can use that as a springboard to love
2: she may be pregnant with your child, in which case you are bonded together and you may be able to squeeze a marriage out of her, for the sake of the baby

those are the only 2 ways to do it really.
I wouldn't do it with her, because she would never do it with me. Whatsmore, I believe making love should be done between people who love one another, not as a casual thing.

moonstead

HSC
-tal- said:
Sorry to be blunt, but: it's not going to work in the near future. Tbh, you probably had no "standing" to tell her you were hurt by the kissing. She already told you that she doesn't feel the same way.

You have no other option, honestly, other than to try and get over her. Or just watch from afar.
Yes. I admit I was a little carried away when I mentioned the kissing thing to her.
I saw her hugging a boy not too long ago and asked her if he was her boyfriend, and she said something like, "I'm sorry, but that is no concern of yours whether I'm in a relationship or not. I told you I don't feel for you the way you feel for me."
And I told her that I fully understood that, just that it hurt me, and then she told me she wasn't seeing anyone.
She told my friend (who I mentioned earlier giving me advice before) that she had to tell me that last part because she felt sorry for me, but she sort of wished she hadn't, because she said it was intrusive of me to ask if she was in a relationship or not, and it was starting to irritate her.

Anyway, I'm surprised people have kept giving me advice.
I've told her I will always love her, and I hope to be friends with her next year.
That's all I can hope for for now, so thankyou to everyone for advice.

-Moonstead

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

just let it fall to the bottom, or be locked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)