MQ Open Day 2005 (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

kami said:
Does that mean you'll tell the police what I look like when they take me away for planting BoS stickers on everyone? *shakes fist*
God, if you do that, I'm going to put in the Mummy exhibition :)

On another note, what is the best way to get to Mac? Gordon or Epping?doesn't really know where either is...so it should definitely be an interesting trip)
Either, although Chatswood (545) is better than Gordon. Very short trip, too...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
kami said:
On another note, what is the best way to get to Mac? Gordon or Epping?(doesn't really know where either is...so it should definitely be an interesting trip)
do you want to get off at a station? epping is the closest, they have buses running from there and being open day they might even have courtesy buses.

X

xeuyrawp

kami said:
Does that mean you'll tell the police what I look like when they come to take me away for planting BoS stickers on everyone? *shakes fist*

On another note, what is the best way to get to Mac? Gordon or Epping?(doesn't really know where either is...so it should definitely be an interesting trip)
where do you live? if you get to a closeish station and get stuck, I'll give you a lift.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
where do you live? if you get to a closeish station and get stuck, I'll give you a lift.
Wow, thank you. That's very nice of you to offer Rob. I'm intending to drag along goldendawn and I'm coming from sutho shire so I wouldnt expect you to go out of your way though.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
may the stalking games begin! :D

oi kami, just catch the train to epping. im assuming that you know hwo to catch the one to bondi, get off at central and then switch trains to epping.

HSC
N/A
Is parking free on that day?

Eek, by the sounds of things I might try to get there early... but what am I going to do for those several hours between car parking and friends arriving?!?!?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I'm surprised you need an answer to that question - you stalk!:D
*cue x-files music*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha yeah, seems like i might get there around 9 as well, just to get into the swing of things, seeing as i wont be awake till about 10 and i need to give advice to kids rofl

Götterfunken

HSC
glitterfairy said:

Eek, by the sounds of things I might try to get there early... but what am I going to do for those several hours between car parking and friends arriving?!?!?
According to the website parking is indeed free.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
glitterfairy said:

Just walk around yourself and get advice on things your friends don't want to do. I stayed back after friends left because with them I couldn't ask all my questions.

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Haha yeah, seems like i might get there around 9 as well, just to get into the swing of things, seeing as i wont be awake till about 10 and i need to give advice to kids rofl
If I get bored I'll find you :)

I'm real good at giving advice... "Make sure you always look left and right before driving through the roundabouts! Otherwise you might almost-crash..."

Running around and getting info won't help iambored - I'm already a mac student! haha! Thanks anyway though :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Running around and getting info won't help iambored - I'm already a mac student! haha! Thanks anyway though :)
lol oops, I just assumed you were a new student without thinking. Yeah find some bosers, or take the camel ride :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Not that im aware of, but be on the lookout ;)

X

xeuyrawp

manifestation said:
Is there going to be a BOS stand at MAQ Uni??
AsyLum said:
Not that im aware of, but be on the lookout ;)
Ahahah, yeh. You, me, justin, jamie, steve and Ivy might just stand around. :p

*runs*

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i think im working from 9:30 till 4 ... but i cant remember exactly what time she said!!! i think ill rock up at 9 just to be on the safe side

and whats all this training you guys are talking about??? i haven't done anything like that, in fact i dont noe what im going on the day

but as long as i get paid, i dont mind what im going :D

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
So... How did everyone go today with the meeting?

im on train 2 (i thought it was the scenic train until i looked at the schedule properly. duhh!).. i'll be talking for 2 full hours while riding on a novelty sized train... from 2-4..yay

rob, your on another train at the same time. im going to dare the train driver to collide with your train, im sure he wont mind changing the route a little :p (im hoping to bribe the camels with extra food to make them run off with one of the locals too).

if thats not fun, then i dont know what is!! :D

X

xeuyrawp

Cyan_phoeniX said:
So... How did everyone go today with the meeting?
The meeting was fun. I was in a total bitch of a mood, so I decided that I'd sleep in 30 mins.

I think it's the first time in my entire life that I've been late, but hey.

im on train 2 (i thought it was the scenic train until i looked at the schedule properly. duhh!).. i'll be talking for 2 full hours while riding on a novelty sized train... from 2-4..yay
I noticed that after I left- you said that you were on the scenic, but I saw you on train two.

rob, your on another train at the same time. im going to dare the train driver to collide with your train, im sure he wont mind changing the route a little :p (im hoping to bribe the camels with extra food to make them run off with one of the locals too).

if thats not fun, then i dont know what is!! :D
I know, I was so happy when I saw I was on the train!

'Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Capta- no, COMMANDER! speaking, please refrain from poking your head out of the train and slobbering like a dog, from shouting, from allowing your children to crawl on me, and from using the word 'the'. Thankyou very much, I hope your ride around Auschwitz is enjoyable'.

Btw, sorry I wasn't in much of a talking mood (steve etc).

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
fornstar said:
i think im working from 9:30 till 4 ... but i cant remember exactly what time she said!!! i think ill rock up at 9 just to be on the safe side

and whats all this training you guys are talking about??? i haven't done anything like that, in fact i dont noe what im going on the day

but as long as i get paid, i dont mind what im going :D
Ooh!! ;) So we can find him....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)