MQ Open Day 2005 (2 Viewers)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Thats odd Dave that you didnt know about the meeting... I'd just ring them up and double-check you're still on the timetable. From memory, there was a David on the timetable, but I dont know whether they were there or not.. Maybe someone from here is paired up with "david"?

The meeting was fine I guess, nothing spectacular. Mike, you're really nice, you have an infectious laugh :D. I found the actual training a bit more interesting, just finding out all the little details about the uni courses and the requirements and bits.

All in all, I'm looking forward to wearing the lovely red shirt again. I'm a bit bleh that I only have a half-an-hour break when others (like Steve) have an hour - How am I going to eat, ride a camel, have some of that icecream and have my charictature done?!

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
MaryJane said:
Thats odd Dave that you didnt know about the meeting... I'd just ring them up and double-check you're still on the timetable. From memory, there was a David on the timetable, but I dont know whether they were there or not.. Maybe someone from here is paired up with "david"?
there's a timetable??? nah im pretty sure im doing something, my lecturer got me to fill out all the paper work and stuff and told me i would be doing something, just that she didn't know what

guess ill have to play the waiting game ...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, yeah it was nice to meet you Ivy, only person there i hadn't met :) (well would've but she shunned me when i bought her SOC180 notes !! :p jk)

^___^
HSC
ah ha!

i made a very quick exit to avoid any social contact with anyone
i apologise if that offended anyone as my stomach told me it was time for breakfast

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Lies! You just didnt want to be mobbed like Jay Chou in Market City

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I have heard from someone that Mac will be handing out sex bags at the SAM thingamagig on the day. Can anyone confirm this or tell me whats inside this purported "sex bag"?

X

xeuyrawp

As part of sexual-health awareness week, a lot of people were handing out promotional sexual-health stuff. The Judaism club was handing out condoms with Star of Davids on them.

I'm not sure if stuff will be handed out on open day.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
As part of sexual-health awareness week, a lot of people were handing out promotional sexual-health stuff. The Judaism club was handing out condoms with Star of Davids on them.

I'm not sure if stuff will be handed out on open day.
Cos when i want to have sex, the first thing that pops into my head is "FREE ISRAEL"

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Cos when i want to have sex, the first thing that pops into my head is "FREE ISRAEL"
Errr 'Free Israel'? :p

I have a wristband saying 'The Kingdom of Israel Lives', teehee

HSC
N/A
There will be BOS leaflets handed out at MQ Open day :D

Does anyone have any good ideas for things I can wear to make myself stand out a bit? There is no official 'grounded' BOS location on the day, so it'll just be me and my friends walking around handing them out...

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Do you have a BoS shirt?! That would be cool!

Or get permanent marker and tattoo yourself in "BoS"?... Go nakie? Wear a wide-brimmed hat with corks hanging off the edges?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
im definitely with the 'go nakie' idea. but if not, you could always try printing the BOS logo and sticking it on a shirt for the day.. Make sure you say hi to me!! (esp. if you go nakie :p). ill be the tour guy on train 2 from 2-4pm. Be careful though, if i do see someone i know while touring, i WILL make sure everyone else sees them :D

(i.e. 'on the right is X5B, its the building where.....OMG!! look everyone!! on the left you can see Glitterfairy!!!! glitterfairy!!! everybody!! can you see her???? *waves endlessly*.. glitterfairy, look at me!!! im on a train!!! im on a train!!!!')
On second thoughts, i dont think ill do that :D

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
but if not, you could always try printing the BOS logo and sticking it on a shirt for the day..
ooh good idea :)

i should b there tomorrow sometime

^___^
HSC
if anyone is coming through the Mac Centre gate between 12.30 - 3ish
i should be there in those stall looking tent taking my afternoon nap

HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
im definitely with the 'go nakie' idea. but if not, you could always try printing the BOS logo and sticking it on a shirt for the day.. Make sure you say hi to me!! (esp. if you go nakie :p). ill be the tour guy on train 2 from 2-4pm. Be careful though, if i do see someone i know while touring, i WILL make sure everyone else sees them :D

(i.e. 'on the right is X5B, its the building where.....OMG!! look everyone!! on the left you can see Glitterfairy!!!! glitterfairy!!! everybody!! can you see her???? *waves endlessly*.. glitterfairy, look at me!!! im on a train!!! im on a train!!!!')
Haha! No! Do that!

I might stick to wearing clothes, but I'll definately try to do something to stand out.

Where are the trains running? I'll make sure I'm around there... alternatively, pick a specific meet-up point and time?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:

Haha, and what would happen if you saw me?!

*brain explosions as well as pants exploding i bet ;)*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)