MQ Open Day 2005 (1 Viewer)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Haha! No! Do that!

I might stick to wearing clothes, but I'll definately try to do something to stand out.

Where are the trains running? I'll make sure I'm around there... alternatively, pick a specific meet-up point and time?
ill be on the train that goes along X5B at one stage - all the way to E7B. There will actually be 2 trains that take that route all day, ill be in train 2 (dunno if they have numbers though). Theres a 3rd train-the scenic train, but that goes all the way to the gymn. Youll see me, or at least hear a nerdy voice rambling on about the fine concrete slab architecture of our fine uni :p (that will be if i run out of other things to say).

AsyLum said:
Haha, and what would happen if you saw me?!

*brain explosions as well as pants exploding i bet ;)*
haha. Be careful asylum. I'll be in a moving train and i'm sure the driver will be all for dares of running into people of my choosing :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
I might stick to wearing clothes, but I'll definately try to do something to stand out.
Maybe we should get Henna tatoos saying BoS for when we hand out stuff? That way we can out nerd everybody!:p

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I'll be dropping by after I take my little sister to the movies at maq centre. :p Scabbing free stuffs, stalking bos-ers...should be fun. I just won't mention I go to unsw, shall i?

X

xeuyrawp

Cyan_phoeniX said:
ill be on the train that goes along X5B at one stage - all the way to E7B. There will actually be 2 trains that take that route all day, ill be in train 2 (dunno if they have numbers though). Theres a 3rd train-the scenic train, but that goes all the way to the gymn. Youll see me, or at least hear a nerdy voice rambling on about the fine concrete slab architecture of our fine uni :p (that will be if i run out of other things to say).

haha. Be careful asylum. I'll be in a moving train and i'm sure the driver will be all for dares of running into people of my choosing :p
My train's going to be so much better than yours, Jamie. :p

It's on, mate, it's on like Donkey Kong.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Dave, have you got any more info about what you're doing tomorrow from your tutor?

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Nah Ivy, all i know is that Im suppose to meet her outside the library at 9am (or was it 9:30?) so if you see some loner around that time, say hey!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
last_chance said:
i wanna go - but stat is tomorow and cant be bothered !
But I'll be there handing out pamphlets! You'd get to meet the creator of the twisted Cinderella! And there'll be hapless ponies and trackless trains, liquid nitrogen ice cream, fossil casts, camel rides, henna tatoos, shiatsu massages, insect zoos, reptile handling and much much more! So come on down!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol, i was about to point out how pwned it is to have a STAT class on a saturday, then realised you're probably talking about the STAT test..

Boo.

Boo-urns.

get_born

kami said:
But I'll be there handing out pamphlets! You'd get to meet the creator of the twisted Cinderella! And there'll be hapless ponies and trackless trains, liquid nitrogen ice cream, fossil casts, camel rides, henna tatoos, shiatsu massages, insect zoos, reptile handling and much much more! So come on down!
it sounds like a circus. :p But I'll probably come for a paphlet then head back home.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
haha. it must be the city pollution... derives mutant ducks.

I dunno why, but im really looking forward to tommorrow, especially the train thing. knowing my luck though, i bet i get reorganised so i dont do the train... better not happen!!!! :)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
yea man im jealous of you, seeing as though i currently dont know what ill be doing! but yea, i cant wait, like i said ive never been MQ open day :D

ill be keeping a look out for ya. im guessing you want be that hard to spot, seeing a train going around the uni kinda stands out. you so asked for the train ride for the attention. you attention seeker you!

^___^
HSC
i'll be inside the comp labs early to do some work (provided they let me in, fuckers)

then i'll work from 12.30

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Its going to be a lovely, warm day apparently so dress cool!

...but I'm sure you all will by default, going to MQ and all...

So excited! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)