Mutliple Choice Answers! (2 Viewers)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
aaaaaaaaa my score is gone down to 69! lol i put a) for Q17 hahahaha daym i think im gana have phsycological problems in a minute! lol

euphoric

HSC
hmmz at least im not the only one who put C ^^
hopes the answer C!!!! :D

i got D for question 17!

dezzy

HSC
oh
and i dispute another
question 15
the answer i think should be C
because step 2 for D is 'mediation' which involves an "objective third party" but the question says a "mutally agrred neutral third party"

Acid

HSC
dezzy said:
i dispute Question 17
i rekon it should be B cos isnt psychological factors about perceptions and stuff?
A isn't perception because its medical advice
B is financial because it's talking about "more expensive"
C is social
D is psychological because its what the person perceives to be "healthy food"

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
the right answer for q17 might be b and have been a trick question... see it uses the word PREFERENCE to another manufacturer's more expensive brand... it's not because he HAS to it's because he'd PREFER too.

anyway there's lots of questions where they give a mark for either so that might be one... because it's kinda hard for them to expect us to think a guy eating healthy to encourage weight loss is social/cultural lol

superbird

HSC
mediation involves a neutral-third party. just checked my textbook. conciliation is a form of mediation but "ordered" by the industrial tribunal. therefore the answer to Q15 is still D

dezzy

HSC
in my text book is says (for concilliation) that the third party also 'attempts to help both sides reach an agreement'
the question says "the third party may be able to encourage both parties to reach an agrrement"

i still say its C
it is sooo C
the mroe i think about it the more im determined its C
CCCCC lol..sorry...

G

Gavvvvvin

dezzy said:
in my text book is says (for concilliation) that the third party also 'attempts to help both sides reach an agreement'
the question says "the third party may be able to encourage both parties to reach an agrrement"

i still say its C
it is sooo C
the mroe i think about it the more im determined its C
CCCCC lol..sorry...
But in step 2 the third party is neutral, and not trying to help the sides reach an agreement as they do in conciliation.

D!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
Q15 is C i swear conciliation sounds better ;) lol it better be c anyway ! lol

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
actually..
it says in my book
'Mediation involves a third party being invited to enter the negotiatiosn or collective bargaining process to assist the parties to resolve the dispute.
In practice, mediation is really conciliation.
lmfao!!!
the saga continues.

dezzy

HSC
nah ive got the jacaranda text book

ok- this is wat im tryin to say- mediation has objective 3rd party- there for they object and put they're 2 cents in on the discussion right?
the question says 'neutrl 3rd party' and conciliation is neutral...therefore he doesnt interfere?

somborac

HSC
15. is D, because concilation involves an industrial body, AIRC, to make a decision, but that decision isnt final and parties dont have to agree to it like in arbitration...meditation would be when they pick up a lets say hobo from the street and ask him on his opinion.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
lollll hey what if both are right? cos board of studies are untrustworthy...and dey have had 2 answers as right before ! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)