Mutliple Choice Answers! (1 Viewer)

dingding

Señor Member
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
But in step 2 the third party is neutral, and not trying to help the sides reach an agreement as they do in conciliation.

D!
amen brother

superbird

HSC
well it appears various textbooks are saying different things! lol. i guess they're both right. BUT i still reckon its D because Conciliation involves the industrial tribunal.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
ook who cares lol change questions! ;) nah but ppl wat is question 12? i put 15000 for it

dezzy

HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
But in step 2 the third party is neutral, and not trying to help the sides reach an agreement as they do in conciliation.

D!
But in step 2 it says "in the hope that the third party may be able to ENCOURAGE both parties to reach an agreement!"

mediation = provides assistant to the parties
conciliation = 'attempt to help both reach an agrrment' <---it fits better with what the question says

G

Gavvvvvin

Multiple choice questions are shit. Peoples textbooks say different things, and the questions are open to interpretation. There needs to be clearer questions and definite answers :p

wallid

HSC
shit question, ders like one small difference between the 2. i put conciliation - C, i think im wrong but :S

13 is B not C!!!!

14 - B

9 - D, since they perceive it as different - its distinguished - thus PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION.. i hope anyway :S

and 17 - b i think is more of an economic influence , isn't it??

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
waaaah? howd u get 25000? lol i think im gana get 60/100 the way im goin now lolllll i shud b crying! aahwell still got 4 more exams 2 go :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)