Mutliple Choice Answers! (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

binesy13 said:
no how do ya get the reatined profits of 25000 in q12, i dont get it
Okay, the left hand column must = the right hand column.

95000 = 70000 + retained profits

Therefore retained profits = 25000

sara_s

hey was it just me or were most of the answers B and C? n btw i think it was global branding

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
could be,
the multiple choice thingies are made up by random... so for instance one year all answers COULD be a.. althought it's pretty unlikely.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeah all da ones i answered were nearly b i think q14 is b but i put d for some reason! bloody f#ckn hell lol

dezzy

HSC
"global branding is the worldwide use of a name, term, symbol or logo to identify products"

doesnt this mean that the answer should be differentiated marketing cos thats " an internationl marketing strategy that assumes the needs it satisfies are DIFFERENT BETWEEN COUNTRIES?"

meh- i like a deba but this one is a tricky one to prove...

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
k what is the correct answer to question 16? dat qn was stupid lol i put B but i rekon its wrong too.

V

vanbasten

is it just me or do the business studies examiners suck at writing multiple choice qs? They done it for the trial and the've done it for the hsc.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
dezzy said:
"global branding is the worldwide use of a name, term, symbol or logo to identify products"

doesnt this mean that the answer should be differentiated marketing cos thats " an internationl marketing strategy that assumes the needs it satisfies are DIFFERENT BETWEEN COUNTRIES?"

meh- i like a deba but this one is a tricky one to prove...
But Coke doesn't really differentiate its products. It's probably the best example of global branding...9:B

15 should be D. The syll. says so. Conciliation is to do with the courts (AIRC, IRC etc.)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
binesy13 said:
i put B, lets hope its right
A, expence seemed like the only one I thought...but yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)