Not attracted to your race (1 Viewer)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Tuna said:
I see, which part? And is that you on the avatar or is it a guy from young and dangerous?
Uhuh thats me in my av, that viet part of me is in my eyes. They are slightly more closed than caucasian people.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
nah man, im not into the clubbin scene that much.

im more of a revesby workers every friday night sort of person ahaha

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
belly_moo said:
can you speak any tagalog ? :p
no, my tagalog sucks...I can only say something like kumusta ka, and mahal kita..!

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
*signals a high five for Tusitula*

yeh hehe they should embrace the culture i suppose.
however, ill be a bit skeptical when i start seeing Fobs wearing thongs, "Stubbies" shorts, and a flanelette top holding a VB in one hand and Holden Keys in the other.
To top it all off if the fob said "gday mate", i knew it had gone too far.

Wonderful Stuff :p

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
Atotoi said:
yeh hehe they should embrace the culture i suppose.
however, ill be a bit skeptical when i start seeing Fobs wearing thongs, "Stubbies" shorts, and a flanelette top holding a VB in one hand and Holden Keys in the other.
To top it all off if the fob said "gday mate", i knew it had gone too far.

Wonderful Stuff :p

thats actually scary....

and fobs are usually used in regards to islanders? (but yeh i know u mean international style asian ppl...)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Haha yeh it IS scary.. but i was just saying.....

I think my attraction for blondes stems from "Opposites attract"....
brown eyes, black hair, brown skin = blue eyes, blonde hair, white skin

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Atotoi said:
Haha yeh it IS scary.. but i was just saying.....

I think my attraction for blondes stems from "Opposites attract"....
brown eyes, black hair, brown skin = blue eyes, blonde hair, white skin
Imagine how cute you will be standing next to a white girl...

G

Gavvvvvin

Middle Eastern/Arabic/whatever that part of the world is called girls are hot, well obviously not all of them, but fuck some of them are good!

On another note, something one of my friends said (no offense to anyone):
"the only race i can say that are ALL ugly is aboriginals."

Id tend to agree with that.

Sophie777

Well I think you are being racist and spreading ill-informed views. You cannot say ALL Aboriginals are ugly. No generalisation ever works (except this one) and if you do believe that then could you kindly keep it to yourself as it is awful and perhaps an Aboriginal is on this forum may be incredibly upset over your comment. You have not seen all Aboriginals and you never will.

This girl I know went out with my friend and every single person that met her said she was gorgeous.

G

Gavvvvvin

Sophie777 said:
Well I think you are being racist and spreading ill-informed views. You cannot say ALL Aboriginals are ugly. No generalisation ever works (except this one) and if you do believe that then could you kindly keep it to yourself as it is awful and perhaps an Aboriginal is on this forum may be incredibly upset over your comment. You have not seen all Aboriginals and you never will.

This girl I know went out with my friend and every single person that met her said she was gorgeous.
No I am not racist I am just expressing my opinion that I find aboriginals unattractive. I will readily change my opinion as soon as I am proved wrong. And if you cant deal with other peoples opinions, I highly suggest you get off a public forum.

Sophie777

a RACIST generalisation is not an opinion. Saying an entire race is unattractive can not be a logical researched opinion unless you have SEEN THE ENTIRE RACE. I am quite happy to hear your opinion, I am only worried about Aboriginals perhaps reading this you have written and feeling depressed and demonised. Don't you think they have suffered enough than to feel as if they are all ugly just because you haven't seen a good looking person? I think what you said was unfair and thats all.

G

Gavvvvvin

Just to satisfy you I will rephrase my 'racist generalisation'.

I have YET TO SEE an attractive aboriginal.

G

Gavvvvvin

And I guarentee you, I am defiently not the only person with that opinion.

dani86

CBF reading any of the other posts..
At the end of the day, when it comes to marriage, most people stick to their own races.. I know a lot of Lebbo guys that screw around with Aussies and Asians, but then when its time to get married (which alot of them do at a young age), they stick to their own backgrounds/religion.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Middle Eastern/Arabic/whatever that part of the world is called girls are hot, well obviously not all of them, but fuck some of them are good!

On another note, something one of my friends said (no offense to anyone):
"the only race i can say that are ALL ugly is aboriginals."

Id tend to agree with that.
First of all I wouldn't think that you would want people to call you an imbecile would you? There's no such thing as a pure Aboriginal race. Correct? Your sentence "the only race i can say that are ALL ugly is aboriginals" sounds very racist.

G

Gavvvvvin

Tuna said:
First of all I wouldn't think that you would want people to call you an imbecile would you? There's no such thing as a pure Aboriginal race. Correct? Your sentence "the only race i can say that are ALL ugly is aboriginals" sounds very racist.
a) I dont really care if theres a pure aboriginal race or not.
b) Thats not my racist sentence, if you bothered to read my post properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)