RANKS ARE DEAD, What should I DO?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Are you ALL telling me to stop worrying about my TRAGEDY and to relax? How can i relax when i see those PATHETIC ranks on my report? *cry* It's a PUBLIC school, can't you see? *snift*
i want a high UAI....

Originally posted by snow bum
Fuck, 42 ESL students!
What seems to be the problem??

Originally posted by Newbie
hahaha survivor buddy
you are FUCKED MAN!
COMING SECOND = DEATH!
bleh =/
WHY do you have to be so cruel? what did i ever done to you? huh?? I am down and you decided to keep kicking me! You don't have to emphasise it anymore! I know I am dead!! I hope you are HAPPY!!

RedStz

True Scorpian
Originally posted by Survivor39
Are you ALL telling me to stop worrying about my TRAGEDY and to relax? How can i relax when i see those PATHETIC ranks on my report? *cry* It's a PUBLIC school, can't you see? *snift*
i want a high UAI....
WELL NO POINT IN WORRYING ABOUT IT, study HARDER!!!!, "pathetic" yeah yeah, then my rank will be DISASTROUS!!!!!! *break down and jump off the cliff* AND CANT YOU SEE I AM ALSO IN A GOV SCH AND I WANT AN EVEN HIGHER UAI THAN YOU

o well, let's study harder, instead of stressing about it in here, i suppose that's the BEST adivce i can give, to you but also to myself :( ;)

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
WHY do you have to be so cruel? what did i ever done to you? huh?? I am down and you decided to keep kicking me! You don't have to emphasise it anymore! I know I am dead!! I hope you are HAPPY!!
am i being cruel
or are you being absolutely dickheady about this

your coming second in everything and probably dux overall but nooo boohoo somehow you are doomed.....

yeah that makes the rest of us feel alot better doesnt it?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
am i being cruel
or are you being absolutely dickheady about this

your coming second in everything and probably dux overall but nooo boohoo somehow you are doomed.....

yeah that makes the rest of us feel alot better doesnt it?
What did you expected to get when you entered Sydney Boys High School Newbie? huh?? Like me?? second in everything? It's impossible to get my kind of ranks in selective schools, can't you UNDERSTAND?? WHAT part of "selective High school" don't you understand?? You cannot make a COMPARISION between US! You will probably ended up beating me anyway!!!
And NO!! i won't be the dux, coz the dux is coming FIRST in FIVE courses except for Enlish.
So stop being so cruel, if you have no helpful comments to contribute, i suggest you to keep your delibrate nastiness to yourself!

Last edited:

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
omg, u sound like one of those people who cry after exams and complain about how they "screwed it up" and end up getting 99/100 or something, u got good ranks, why are you whinging?

is a roflcopter
HSC
i give up

you need to drink up

and toodulu is.......BANANAMAN!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by tonberry_kun
omg, u sound like one of those people who cry after exams and complain about how they "screwed it up" and end up getting 99/100 or something, u got good ranks, why are you whinging?
mmm....i'm not so sure about the 99/100 part, but "good" is NOT GOOD enough.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
and toodulu is.......BANANAMAN!
no i'm not :confused:

oh
like, that was supposed to be funny hey.
oh.

and hmm if someone can beat you in the internal they should be able to do just as well as you if not better in the hsc. hmm. so wht's the problem? you won't get dragged down would you?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Everyone has their own standards, eg. good is a Distinction average at Uni. for some (as opposed to just Passes) or 99 UAI (as opposed to 90). :D

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
no i'm not :confused:

oh
like, that was supposed to be funny hey.
oh.
lol you ripped me up there :(

mickEy

all you people complianing about ranks.....go f**k yourself

get a life............

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
OK, this should make everyone feel a lot better. I do not go to a selective school but it is a Catholic school. Anyway, here are the ranks I have that are current:

Chemistry - 33/40
Economics - 20/23
English (Advanced) - 163/172
Mathematics - 98/119
Mathematics Extension 1 - 43/43

I have not got my current Studies Of Religion 1 and Physics ranks yet but I would estimate them to be:

Physics - 20/40
Studies Of Religion 1 - 275/295

Now, everyone who is not happy with their ranks just be thankful you do not have my ranks:).

Last edited:

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
96/99 physics
17/24 ipt
106/120 4u maths
135/156 3u maths
160/190 eng adv.

quit bitching all u single digit bums

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
p.s don't bullshit me with your "no u're not trying / you don't give a shit" i give as much shit about my hsc as you...

or "well i just want to be better bullshit", u tired ur best, but someone beat you, big fucken woop, stop fucken crying just because you got beaten, he/she is obviously better so you should just try harder next time!, don't be a fucken selfish prick with this "hes/she is gonna STEAL my moderated assessment mark" FUCKEN BULLSHIT I SAY! GET FUCKEN OVER IT, who says you will DEFINATELY beat that person in the hsc if they beat you in this? you sound like you're just as up urself as Frigid...

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
If the other person can somehow -steal- your ranking then I guess he/she deserves it. The HSC isn't -all- about ripping the exam. It includes 50% exam and 50% prac/assignments. BOS expects a person to be able to perform well in all these aspects.

Maybe you should of worked harder? There's obviously a reason why he is better ranked than you now.

so relax.....

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
SHUT UP LOSER, with your pathetic ranks, what right do you have in commenting on my tragedy?? huh?? If you are not aiming high, you don't required such high ranks.

I am here to ask for genuine help, who should be someone outstanding in school and teach me what should I do after i drop so badly, because of one single little assessment tasks in all the subjects.... Despite not ranking first, i DID said I came first in half yearlies and Trials, and other various assessment tasks ranging from topic tests and research tasks. SO how can i get over this barrier....to further myself to a high UAI that I always wanted.....

Last edited:

is a roflcopter
HSC
he is right you know
you sound like Frigid Lite
except frigid has the brains to back himself up and doesnt bitch like a wangchun at every little fuck up

get over yourself, and lay off my mate as well

:D hi5 mickey! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)