RANKS ARE DEAD, What should I DO?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Depends on the mark, subject and how many in your class. It's not good being ranked 5/5 :p

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by tegs
yeah chill out, seriously. I'm looking for much more than that, and doing much worse.
Lucky bastard.
;)
I am NOT lucky. You should have seen my rank last year in year 11 :(

Originally posted by HannieStar
stop whingeing those are brilliant ranks
also- they aren't 'stealing' your mark- grow up
Yes, they are "stealing" my marks which they don't deserve! *snift*. But what can I do...I'll just kick their arses in the Exam. *Looking innocent*

HannieStar

If they do better than you they are not stealing your mark. Stop whingeing and fishing for compliments. Those ranks are brilliant and any fool can see that. Open your eyes- you have no problems.
They arent stealing. I bet if you were the one scaled up you would have no complaints. People are so hypocritical about this stuff!

beemo

I cant believe anyone is still responding to this kid. I agree with hannie, stop your whining and fishing for compliments. if u dont like your marks, leave school and work at maccas. otherwise shuddup and dont turn to us to feed your ego

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by beemo
I cant believe anyone is still responding to this kid. I agree with hannie, stop your whining and fishing for compliments. if u dont like your marks, leave school and work at maccas. otherwise shuddup and dont turn to us to feed your ego
You are only a New member and you are already trying to get Laz's job?? :rolleyes:
Don't tell me to shut up, I have the right to express my own opinion on my school performance.

Paps

Survivor just shut up, u came on to show off, so get over it seriousley people like u are warped. oohhh my little traged man if u think thats a tragedy, wake up to ureslef theres a lot more important things going on in this world than ure " tragedy". Wake up and get real. U wanted advice? they told u fifty times study harder, what exactly do u want, for us to go and change ure ranks? Get over ureself seriously!!!!!!!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hmm...I am studying hard. :rolleyes:

erm, my ranks are not going to get me over 95, it's pretty average. So stop making me sound like I am so fortunate and should relax.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)