RANKS ARE DEAD, What should I DO?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
Survivor is in a different situation to everyone else.
-Hypothetically- he might be aiming for law which requires 97+
So in his opinion, losing those ranks will be a bad thing, and any normal person would be complaining about it.
The other people who say "shut up your ranks are still superb" you got to take account for what he is aiming for.
My 2cents....
Thanks Ragerunner for everything :)
You still think I can get 96? :D

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
You -definitely- can. It all depends on your HSC performance. I don't think your rank decrease will affect you too much. You are still in a very good position to still get 96+ if you perform very well in the HSC exam.

Good Luck.

(Damn, i was just about to post a UAI prediction thread for myself but then my computer screwed up :(. Stuff it, I can predict it myself :p)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
You -definitely- can. It all depends on your HSC performance. I don't think your rank decrease will affect you too much. You are still in a very good position to still get 96+ if you perform very well in the HSC exam.

Good Luck.
Thanks, I am aiming for 3 mid band 6, and 2 mid band 5, I hope that will be enough.
Good luck to you too :)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I ended up with 2 high band-6s ... 1 borderline band 6... 2 high band 5s and 1 low band 5. And it doesn't count for anything now. :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
flyin', you probably got 98 something then :) :rolleyes:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
:( I'll be probably be somewhere down "there" (much lower than 98) then.... *sighs*

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Survivor39
:( I'll be probably be somewhere down "there" (much lower than 98) then.... *sighs*
Instead of spendin' time at BoS, I'd recommend studyin' to improve Exam marks. :p (I should take my own advice, but eh.)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
That's why the forum is such a thrivin' place... you offer advice, and don't even follow it ourselves (so how'd we expect them to follow it). :D

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
hence everone ends up bk here for help....all v logical..:p .....

i know ur in uni flyin but did u go to ani of the open days? or thinking abt going to maq?........to know ur own uni better......they have info brochures too...:D :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I only went to MQ one (for info. on Actuarial)... cos I knew I'd be too lazy to go to the other Unis. I still havent been to UNSW. :D I've been to USyd twice but not open days. :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Yeah, it's next week - 13th Sept (Sat).

I thought you meant last year. :)

tegs

yeah chill out, seriously. I'm looking for much more than that, and doing much worse.
Lucky bastard.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)