Some are born gay, some achieve gayness, and some have gayness thrust upon them (1 Viewer)

HSC
Kami, please check your sources carefully. Please do not read int them whatever you like.
Not to knock your beliefs or anything but I find this quite ironic, as in my experience, that is EXACTLY what happens when people look at religious texts without taking their context into account.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Adam gave birth to eve, the rib baby. They screwed and produced two sons, Kane and some other freak. They all got giggity giggity goo with each other and created us, supposedly.

Kolefax has a better explanation.

Kolefax

HSC
Christianty
The belief that a cosmic jewish zombie who was his own father will, if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically accept him as your master, will remove the evil in your soul that is present in humanity because a rib woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree... yeah makes perfect sense.
You mean that ?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
No adam and eve screwing to populate the earth.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Men were smited with different tongues and scattered across the earth for the tremendous sin of attempting to challenge God by building a tower of arrogance to get Him

HSC
So what do you think about the theory of evolution then, Iron? Just out of curiosity...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I h8 you mate.

Adam and Eve are merely symbols of the first men and women. Stfu, have a cry about it, kill something.

HSC
I h8 you mate.

Adam and Eve are merely symbols of the first men and women. Stfu, have a cry about it, kill something.
Jeez, Iron. I actually wanted to find out your opinion on stuff...I apologise for my attempt to be open minded. I'll be more careful next time I come across someone I disagree with and just start making unfair assumptions about them straight away...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
and i gave it, you junk monkey

HSC
Hmm...unequivicably so. Well, at least no one can accuse you of not having an opinion.

Kolefax

HSC
yeah, but we want all aspcets of that question, not just the one that suits you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)