What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
Hello Rei... im your perfect match all except for the warm hands ;) Hahaha.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by whiterabbit
oh and btw im gonna add
11. likes english, has a good knowledge of literature in the past and present, enjoys deconstruction of books and poetry

so calculon... are you a math geek?
Yes, I do prefer maths and science to english, but I do appreciate good literature and enjoy writing poetry. I do well in english but don't necessarily like it a lot.

HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
Personality: Can't be dumb, but doesn't necessarily have to be uber smart either, just fun to be around.
Appearance: Beautiful eyes.
you're a free verse poetry man, right..?

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
btw i take the money bit out... i dont really need it... actually all that matters is 1 and 10... and 8... and doesn't like r'n'b

why bother matching yourself to the standard? we already established that i failed yours miserably since im not short or modest enough...

or subservient :p

damn ugly picky guys... :D
i was having a go at you, you realise that right? you know how before you were having a big wah about your friends being "45 kilos and diminishing" and it was my fault because i had my have standards...

hahahaha! and we've already established i don't like subservient chicks...although, i don't know if that feeling is mutual...i'm gathering from your misandristic presumptions that you want to wear the pants and and have a totally submissive little toy boy. :p

"damn ugly picky guys"...although we have some discrepancies with submissiveness, that definately is a mutual feeling, only replace 'guys' with 'girls' :)

HSC
Originally posted by smegger_em
hahahaha! and we've already established i don't like subservient chicks...although, i don't know if that feeling is mutual...i'm gathering from your misandristic presumptions that you want to wear the pants and and have a totally submissive little toy boy. :p
who the hell wants a submissive little toy boy?!
lol
and btw stop using 'misandrist' over and over again ... i do not hate men... and i dont label you a misogynist just because you have your ideals...

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
who the hell wants a submissive little toy boy?!
lol
and btw stop using 'misandrist' over and over again ... i do not hate men... and i dont label you a misogynist just because you have your ideals...
yeah, i guess that can be seen in your "equality is overated" statement. i think it's just that you don't consciously realise you hate men...well maybe hate is too stong a word, but prejudge them in derogatory manner

"who the hell wants a submissive little toy boy?!" with that bit, i was just teasing you. you can give it but you can't take it...you were saying exactly the same thing to me, you know, that i wanted a subservient little girfy.

HSC
when i said 'equality was overrated' i meant that it was relatively unachievable, therefore you can put it on a pedestal and worship it all you like - but it's not really there, never has been, never will be...

i would offer an analogy about sport, but this is hardly the place...

calm down... i think you're getting overly offended at other people's opinions... we're not starting a hate club...

kendra

bear in mind, most guys our age have the maturity on average 3 years younger.....probably don't know what they want out of life, let alone out of girls.....meet more people before you make judgements....

HSC
Originally posted by kendra
bear in mind, most guys our age have the maturity on average 3 years younger.....probably don't know what they want out of life, let alone out of girls.....meet more people before you make judgements....
3yrs??
more like 10...

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ahaha all this talk about skinny chicks and hot chicks with good this and that should make me mad and feel shit and start a rant about you all being shallow cunts... but its strangely had the opposite effect.

Besides chicks cant complain about guys going after these types of girls because girls are exactly the same... just because someone is 'after' a 55kg tall awesome eyed girl, doesnt mean thats all he will settle for

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Physical attraction lasts until you find out theyre a tard :D

tattoodguy

What do chicks want in a guy

Do you think this is accurate???

when chicks are younger they want hot boys.

When they are older they want nice rich guys.

But at alll times if you are pooor and a bit of an uggg you can still score alot of chicks if your a goood talker?????

I sort of think if you can talk alot of shit, and are good at manipulating chicks you can score the most. If your cocky etc girls seem to love those guys.

BTW chicks can you give me your AGE, SEX, LOCATION and your Nashios and your interests please. We need more spading on here.

tattoodguy

well just do it again here. But girls be serious and dudes................please try and speak minimally in this thread let the chicks talk amongst themselves. lets just observe.

Dont forget your ALS and nashio etc.........i want to spade :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)