Why dont people drink, smoke and do drugs? (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
i do all those things though not too much with the latter (enough for it not to turn into an addiction and only weed).

for the people who don't do it is either because:
.clean living
.just because the law says it is illegal (drugs that is)
.scared
.against religion
.consider it antisocial
.hate the taste of alcohol, hate the smell of smoke

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Yep, alcohol is MUCH better than illegal drugs like MDMA which are less toxic and cause you to be relaxed and peaceful instead of violent and incoherent.
ummm...i didnt say they were...i said illegal drugs are lame...dumbfuck...seriously...u follow me around or something in order to disagree with me? go do ecstasy and think ur cool and listen to sum crap dance music

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
drugs are no nos

lol why take drugs for? or even drink alcohol?

ya all missing the point, man alcohol makes you weak, if you get into a brawl everyone fights like a bunch of girls, your reflexes are poor, your defence is down, and your attack is weakend too.

whats the point of having strength in the brawl if you cant even hit, i saw a guy once kick a bouncer in the balls and he ran for it, the bouncer was some huge ass of a guy, who couldnt even run to catch him loll he was dying off respitory failure, thats how fat of a fat shit he is lol

one of those rare moments you dont see too often.

thats why the solution to all you assholes is simple..drink powerthirst :D

if ya want plenty of spawning and have lots of babies, and gratuitous amounts of energy, buy powerthirst, the energy drink that will make you uncomfortably energetic, it gives you all the menergy you need!!!

haha, enough said, beats alcohol anyday, its also preservative free :)

p.s my fav flavor is rawberry!!! lolz:tongue:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Alcohol and drugs are both tops ways to make a good night even better. Cigarettes do nothing for anyone chemically and are essentially an addictive scourge.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Do militant anti-drug/alcohol types crash into cars almost killing people's fathers? Sorry, but people under the influence cause far more damage to society.
No, but they kill plenty of kids through criminalisation.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
ummm...i didnt say they were...i said illegal drugs are lame...dumbfuck...seriously...u follow me around or something in order to disagree with me? go do ecstasy and think ur cool and listen to sum crap dance music
You seem to be criticizing the context ecstacy is popularly associated with. This says nothing about the properties of the drug itself which can be enjoyed in many different ways.

johony

HSC
i quite like having a cigarette after a few drinks just to get that pleasant short headspin. i never smoke when i'm sober though.

Hanakiri

HSC
1. Why don't I drink: Because I don't need it to have a good time, I don't like the smell, the taste, or what prolonged effects can have. It's a huge turnoff smelling alcohol on a guy's breath.

2. Why don't I do drugs: Because I don't need to harm myself, whether it has short term or long term negative or positive effects to make me feel better, have fun, or for any other reason any other person would. I'm not someone who falls victim to peer pressure when it comes to these three notorious groups.

3. Why don't I smoke: Because I was born in a time where we are educated about the health risks, therefore I do not see a plausible reason for me to take it up, especially knowing how additive it can turn out to be. I don't think it looks cool.

Basically, they just don't float my boat. I may drink a bit of wine, but only at very special events such as weddings, memorable birthdays (18, 21) or NYE. Otherwise, it just doesn't interest me. o_O; There's no appeal.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)