Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Alright then - I'll go through the 2010 and 2011 papers since they repeat questions and I'll just skim through the pracs and go through reliability, accuracy, validity, graphing etc.

Also, did they ever ask to draw apparatus?
Yep.

Tbh, I have no clue haha - maybe last week of term? But you have to let the school know and get a visitor's pass etc. - it's a long process nowadays.
Call up the school etc?

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Yep.

Call up the school etc?
Yep - call up the school.

I remember someone from your grade came (initials S.V) for a Legal Studies moot help thingo and I think she had to call up the school.

And damn, alright, I take ages to draw up stuff..

theind1996

HSC
N/A
No, I'm at home. We only go into school for the assessment.
Ah nice - your school has 3 assessment weeks throughout Yr 11 where you don't have to go to school for class right?

And fml I live too far from school so I have to leave 2 hours beforehand in case I miss a bus/train.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yep - call up the school.

I remember someone from your grade came (initials S.V) for a Legal Studies moot help thingo and I think she had to call up the school.

And damn, alright, I take ages to draw up stuff..
I want to see if during holidays, I can organise classes to teach some of the students there. The ones in Year 11 going into Year 12 4U.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
I want to see if during holidays, I can organise classes to teach some of the students there. The ones in Year 11 going into Year 12 4U.
Rly?

So if I get in, me? (probably not, but you never know).

And for free?...

laurencelaw

HSC
to be honest, after all the dissapointment it's not helping me improve! I've pretty much given up.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Haha managed to sneak out after my exams because i didnt want to sit and do nothing for the next period or so :) hopefully they aren't marking the roll...

deswa1

HSC
Haha managed to sneak out after my exams because i didnt want to sit and do nothing for the next period or so :) hopefully they aren't marking the roll...
How'd you end up going? And I'm not going to school tomorrow- stay home or study at library or annoy carrot at USyd (need opinions)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)