Your take on the Ferguson's incident? (1 Viewer)

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
First of all, it wasn't shoplifting. It was a strongarm robbery because he actually attacked the shop assistant, who was half his size mind you. And he was indian too, so if a white person had done it it probably would have counted as a hate crime.

But when you say its an attempt to discredit him, are you saying it didn't happen? because his friend admitted that it was them.

It is relevant, because it lends credibility to the officer's versions of events given that Brown was clearly a violent person. And it also hurts the credibility of Brown's accomplice as a witness.

No, but nobody is saying it is. The officer wasn't aware of the shooting at the time and it has nothing to do with why Brown was shot.
he wasn't shop lifting?!?! o_O must have heard the news wrong

but everyone must agree; that bear cub and all those weapons are pretty cool

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Apparently he also surrendered, so I dunno what.
That's according to some people. The officer was injured during the incident, so it was probably a lot more complex than just "hey I'm going to shootthis black kid for no reason haha".

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Police deployed in armoured mine resistant vehicles; armoured to the teeth police officers that resemble soldiers; officers carrying machine guns; curfews, etc... looks like marshal law to me, GG US...

this...

is not riot control, it's tyrannical...
Are you actually ware of how some protesters are acting?

should police risk getting their skulls cracked open in order not to appear "tyrannical"?

Stygian

HSC
According to the autopsy the bullet wounds on the arm are consistent with him being shot either from behind or with his arms raised above his head facing the officer (likely surrender position)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
According to the autopsy the bullet wounds on the arm are consistent with him being shot either from behind or with his arms raised above his head facing the officer (likely surrender position)
no it doesnt you retard

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
no it doesnt you retard
Do you both have sources to support your claims? Bit hard to defend either of your claims without evidence from a credible source..

Stygian

HSC
no it doesnt you retard
http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/world/252432/tear-gas-fired-at-missouri-protesters

"Shawn Parcells, a forensic pathologist who assisted Dr Baden, said a wound to Mr Brown's right arm may have been sustained as he had his hands up, "but we don't know".
He said the wound was consistent either with having his back to the officer or facing the officer with his hands above his head or in a defensive position. Witnesses have said Mr Brown was shot as he held his hands up in a position of surrender."

I guess that makes you the retard

Stygian

HSC
The only difference here between that and the claim from the previous autopsy that suggested he was facing the police with his hands above his head in defensive position is the weed, which doesn't change the fact that the findings suggest he was in surrender position

Not to mention weed doesn't really make you violent

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
What's more likely?

Brown had his hands up and the officer shot him six times for no reason and also chose to shoot him multiple times in the arm for some reason

or

Brown was charging towards the officer and the officer rapidly fired six bullets at Brown (hence the poor shot placement), with the shot that struck him on the top of the head occurring as brown was falling due to the previous shots

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Not to mention weed doesn't really make you violent
I didn't mention the weed and specifically excluded it from the headline, for fucks sake.

But if weed doesn't make you violent then I guess Brown was an inherently violent person.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you actually ware of how some protesters are acting?

should police risk getting their skulls cracked open in order not to appear "tyrannical"?
having an assault rifle is hardly protecting yourself from getting your "skull crack in..." having a IED resistant vehicle is also a massive over kill...

I'm not saying that police can't protect themselves... However, that is clearly excessive...

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
What's more likely?

Brown had his hands up and the officer shot him six times for no reason and also chose to shoot him multiple times in the arm for some reason

or

Brown was charging towards the officer and the officer rapidly fired six bullets at Brown (hence the poor shot placement), with the shot that struck him on the top of the head occurring as brown was falling due to the previous shots
While I respect your perspective of the incident, you have to agree that one bullet; no matter the placement, hurts like a motherf****. Clearly the officer is at a wrong in the incident, no matter what occured; he should have never shot more than twice.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
having an assault rifle is hardly protecting yourself from getting your "skull crack in..." having a IED resistant vehicle is also a massive over kill...

I'm not saying that police can't protect themselves... However, that is clearly excessive...
the bigger; the better right?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
having an assault rifle is hardly protecting yourself from getting your "skull crack in..."
Uh...sure it is

having a IED resistant vehicle is also a massive over kill...
Maybe, but its also not hurting anyone.

So when dealing with a bunch of violent lunatics, the police should make sure its a fair fight?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)