Your take on the Ferguson's incident? (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

it was his own fucking fault

fuck off with this "unarmed" bullshit
I would expect a human being to be more sympathetic. THe man had a mental illness..... mentally ill people do not think rationally...

As usual you do not consider the context of things

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Come on . They have tazors and pepper spray in the US. You should not just choose the "SHOOT" option, how about giving them a tazor and then cuffing them?

Police officers should be arrested for murder under these circumstances, when they have options other than using a gun to kill.

Last edited:

SquareHeartsAdrita

cya later alligator
HSC
Come on . They have tazors and pepper spray in the US. You should just choose the "KILL" option, how about giving them a tazor and then cuffing them?

Police officers should be arrested for murder under these circumstances, when they have options other than using a gun to kill.
In America; popo officers are trained to kill. If they already have their weapons (guns) drawn then they WILL not hesitate to use that if there is a danger/threat present.

For example; When I went for my training; I was told to follow the premise "2 in the chest" (fairly common) so that way the guy who would have attacked you (presumably) is dead and cannot start a legal battle against you.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I would expect a human being to be more sympathetic. THe man had a mental illness..... mentally ill people do not think rationally...

As usual you do not consider the context of things
that makes the situation tragic but does not change how the police should have responded

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Come on . They have tazors and pepper spray in the US. You should not just choose the "SHOOT" option, how about giving them a tazor and then cuffing them?
Ferguson police don't have tazers.

They didn't have other options, but if they did, it still shouldn't be murder; manslaughter perhaps. If you attack the police you're accepting the possibility of getting shot. End of story.

SquareHeartsAdrita

cya later alligator
HSC
Ferguson police don't have tazers.

They didn't have other options, but if they did, it still shouldn't be murder; manslaughter perhaps. If you attack the police you're accepting the possibility of getting shot. End of story.
I agree with this. Just listen and respect authority and do not fuk the popo or they will fuk u up

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Come on . They have tazors and pepper spray in the US. You should not just choose the "SHOOT" option, how about giving them a tazor and then cuffing them?.
You'd be pretty fucking stupid to not listen to cops when they have guns drawn at you. Darwin award winner right there.

Not all police carry pepper spray or tazers. Remember the US is HUGE, every county and city department get issued different kit. Have fun trying to pepper spray or tazer someone who could have been carrying a firearm.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Really, FFS mane... you have a German Shepard on the leash in your left hand and you decide to shoot the guy a couple of times... I would have just let Shep at him... This is why you don't give police officers military hardware and it precisely proves the point I have been trying to say throughout this thread...

Don't know what is more disgusting, the people filming initial reaction to it, or the dickhead cop with half a brain that shot him...

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Really, FFS mane... you have a German Shepard on the leash in your left hand and you decide to shoot the guy a couple of times... I would have just let Shep at him... This is why you don't give police officers military hardware and it precisely proves the point I have been trying to say throughout this thread...

Don't know what is more disgusting, the people filming initial reaction to it, or the dickhead cop with half a brain that shot him...

lol fuck off

dogs are not weapons. They used to keep people away from the officer and as last resort protection.

They shouldn't have to risk the dog being killed to save the life of an asshole who's trying to attack them.

Don't approach a police officer with their gun drawn who's telling you to put your hands up. Certainly don't do it with a fucking weapon in your hand.

It's not complicated.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
lol fuck off

dogs are not weapons. They used to keep people away from the officer and as last resort protection.

wat?

No, police just keep dogs around because they make nice pets and are a handy accessory to have around while arresting someone...

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
catching someone is different than defending against an aggressor

Stygian

HSC
Wait so is it proven he was charging and attacking the police officer?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
no

it seems like the only reasonable explanation

but the thing is, most people getting upset over it still think that its murder even if the officers story is 100% true

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

How is a pistol "military hardware." Funny most people in the military never ever use pistols. The cop furthest back tried to taze him. Tazer failed and the guy just brushed the tazer off attempting to assault a police officer with a crowbar (deadly weapon). Cop shot him 5 tops. First cop that failed tazering shot him another 5.

This situation is PERFECTLY legal pretty much everywhere when a police officer can use deadly force, even in NSW. try bringing a knife or a crowbar towards a cop and see what happens.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
hahahahahahaha fuckin #rekt gg no re lmaoooooooooooo smh

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – A report by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch this morning shows the official autopsy supports Ferguson officer Darren Wilson’s claim that Michael Brown struggled with him in his patrol vehicle, and that Brown did not have his hands up when he was shot Aug. 9.

A source tells the Post-Dispatch that Wilson testified to the Grand Jury that when he tried to get out of his SUV to talk to Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson about the theft of cigarillos, Brown slammed the door shut and punched him in the face.

Wilson pulled his weapon, and Brown grabbed it. At one point, the barrel was pointed at Wilson’s hip, then a shot was fired hitting Brown’s hand.
Wilson says he then chased Brown, who turned and ran toward him. Wilson said “stop,” then fired. Brown kept coming, so Wilson fired several more shots.

The Post-Dispatch also had three experts examine the official autopsy.
St. Louis medical examiner Dr. Michael Graham says the report supports claims that there was a “significant struggle” in Wilson’s patrol car, and Brown suffered a hand wound at “relatively short range.”

A forensic pathologist from San Francisco, Dr. Judy Melinek, says based on a bullet wound to Brown’s arm, Brown’s palms could not have been facing Wilson in the standard surrender position – with hands up and palms out – when he was shot, and Brown was falling forward or lunging when he was hit by the fatal shot to the top of his head.

Based on toxicology tests, Ohio State University College of Pharmacy consultant Alfred Staubus concludes Brown had used marijuana within a few hours of his death, but it is not clear if he was impaired at the time.

The Post-Dispatch says Brown’s family attorney calls Wilson’s account “absurd from beginning to end.”

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/22/new-information-released-on-michael-brown-case/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)