Your take on the Ferguson's incident? (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
hahhahahHAHAAhahahahahah LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SMH

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-someone-at-a-church-is-horrifying-fxxked-up/

>White social justice progressive goes to meeting of "peaceful protesters" who are opposed to the evil, violent white policemen hurting the poor, innocent black folk

>Poor innocent peaceful black folk chase after him and beat the shit out of him

> He runs to a pharmacy and begs them to call the evil, violent white policemen to save him from the peaceful, poor innocent black folks

you cant fuckign make this shit up

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Can't believe this thread.

Always gonna be a couple retards who blame the cops for everything lmao.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
More than one bullet is sorta extreme even for a cop to fire. Apparently he also surrendered, so I dunno what.
There's reports of cops going inside people's houses and firing rubber bullets and tear gas, is that really needed?
bro do you even bullets? one is defs not always enough

Ok the kid shoplifted..... How many shoplifters are caught every year?

Did they get shot ?

The justified punishment should have been to pay back the cost of the items
bro do you even law? brb stealing car because only punishment is returning the car

If some of your guys haven't heard the story of Ferguson http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-...fusion-reignites-protests-in-ferguson/5676130
As an educated community, I think it's always important to understand both sides of the story but common sense is that Brown's incident story is much more credible than the officer's; therefore it still saddens me that there are still ignorant people that side with the officer was simply trying to 'defend himself' if so, the officer wouldn't have to hide himself on social media and the public, he wouldn't have to shoot Brown multiple times.

Stories like these; how minority groups are peacefully protesting to raise awareness whilst the police force brings in tanks, firearms and tear gas and causing a media blackout enrages me. To consider first world countries like US and Australia to be culturally diverse, then having an incident like this occur; shows us how separated and biased towards our culture, even after receiving multiple credible sources.

Your take on the Ferguson's incident?
>says we are an educated community
>completely proves that statement wrong in his own post

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/world/252432/tear-gas-fired-at-missouri-protesters

"Shawn Parcells, a forensic pathologist who assisted Dr Baden, said a wound to Mr Brown's right arm may have been sustained as he had his hands up, "but we don't know".
He said the wound was consistent either with having his back to the officer or facing the officer with his hands above his head or in a defensive position. Witnesses have said Mr Brown was shot as he held his hands up in a position of surrender."

I guess that makes you the retard
bro do u even autopsy? that's complete BS

having an assault rifle is hardly protecting yourself from getting your "skull crack in..." having a IED resistant vehicle is also a massive over kill...

I'm not saying that police can't protect themselves... However, that is clearly excessive...
bro do you even riot? no where near over-kill and if I was working to protect people's lives I'd damn well want to be able to protect my own easily

Come on . They have tazors and pepper spray in the US. You should not just choose the "SHOOT" option, how about giving them a tazor and then cuffing them?

Police officers should be arrested for murder under these circumstances, when they have options other than using a gun to kill.
bro do you even taser? that shit doesn't always work bro I hope you know that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)