• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Property economics (2 Viewers)

alessandra

HSC
hey i am in year 12 now and was looking into unis and courses. i was just wondering if anyone did Property economics and what they thought of it .. i am really interested in property development. thanks

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
yeah guys im thinking of doing it too, looks like a good course... although i got a question for whoever does it, umm i dropped down from 2unit maths to gen for year 12 cuz i absolutely suked at it. will i need any 2unit maths for this course????, like will i have to do somet bridging course and do 2unit maths calculus with my property ecos course????

Thanks

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
my friend does it,
she's in second yr now,

says its not as easy as it seems. Its hectic assignments and stuff, but the good thing is that you only need to go to uni like 2 to 3 times a week. Property economics earns u good money.

And thats only like 12 hrs a week, unlike engineering (which im doin), thats 25 hrs 5 days a week ^_^

alessandra

HSC
yeah i also suck at maths, but i am keeping it just incase. i want to combo it with international studies, so i can spend a year overseas. 2006 woohoo

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yeah i know some guy who does this course, dont really know what it is about though.

taylor427

HSC
I am dead keen to do property economics at UTS in 2009.

but - i dropped maths.. but - the carrers advisor said its "reccomended area of study" so.. bridging corse no problems i suppose ay.

now to get off my lazy ass, and get a half decent uai lol

brad616

HSC

but - i dropped maths.. but - the carrers advisor said its "reccomended area of study" so.. bridging corse no problems i suppose ay.

Hi I am currently studying Property Economics at UTS. Last years cut-off was 86.00 for all who are wondering. I HATE the course personally and seriously dont recommend it unless you either:

a) Love property
b) Couldnt get in to anything else or
c) Do not know what you want to do

You do have to do at least general maths. It is advisable to have done 2U and there are bridging courses available. Private Message me if you want/require any more info.

brad616

HSC

Also the UAI cut-off fro Property Economics this year was 86.00 thats high and definately beyond half decent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)