Private school (Malek Fahd Islamic School) sends strugglers to TAFE (1 Viewer)

mdnofxtc

HSC
Its funny how people can write a PHD on my school without knowing or asking anyone that goes to that school.

Firstly, the principal doesn't force anyone to leave, go to tafe, take other subjects, jump off a building, dance naked singing the mongolian national anthem and anything bizarre people might want to add.

People are RECOMMENDED to go to TAFE for either of the following reasons

1. They want to take up a subject that the school doesn't offer.

2. For revision.

3. Students feel the school's teaching isn't adequate.

4. They perform better at TAFE thus better internal ranking (like that student that came last with 60 at school, first with 72 at TAFE)

If someone was failing consistently, not just in one subject but in basically everything obviously theres something wrong.

If you were someone like that obviously you'd go around blaming the school, principal, cutting your wrists over it. Blaming everyone but yourself, as a result of your refusal to accept that it is your fault you get the marks you get. If people want to succeed they will. I know people that study in the garage with a torch and get 99+ UAI.

Imagine you suck at NRL obiously you'd feel left out or discrimnated against if you were playing for the Bulldogs. Stand yourself next to Sunny Bill Williams, would you want to take him on?

And obviously the Bulldogs wouldn't want you there if all you do is prance around like a ballerina on the field.

So like at school, poor students would feel pressured themselves to leave because they don't meet the standards. They don't belong with the elite. This is survival of the fittest. Malek Fahd is a semi-selective and private school.

It isn't like Dr. Ali stangles you to do what he wants. He offers advice and wants the best for his students. All good coaches are the toughest ones, the ones that push you till you put you're blood sweat and tears into being elite. All shitty coaches take their teams down the drain. This is like sport, if you're passionate you'll achieve. Moreover, you'll do better with a coach like Coach Carter.

So next time anyone wants to write a Phd on Malek Fahd, go do some research before you talk shit.

mdnofxtc

HSC
ladykk3201 said:
Well fortunately I don't give a flying shit about what policy is morally right or wrong I simply googled Malek Fahd - Catholic and this seemingly disgusting excuse for a forum arose as I was looking for stories to do with the pilgrimage this week and what do you know... just as the positive side of Malek Fahd's recent media reports emerged, sure enough... up popped an article attacking the schools students decisions to study at Tafe and sure enough plenty of racial, and religion based attacks followed!!! Disgusting!

Malek Fahd has an excellent reputation for turning out high HSC rankings and Academically excelling studnets and the best the fuckwits on this forum come up with are racial and religious attacks! Typical, those of you who weren't fortunate enough to be educated at one of the most highest ranking HSC private schools in the state, all go on a massive crusade to bag out Malek Fahd and its students... Congratulations... You's are all fucking ridiculous!!!

MORON'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youre my hero. I swear, theres no logic whatsoever behind some of these idiots comments. What does religion and arabs have to do with education?

mdnofxtc

HSC
Exphate said:
You haven't met an Rusers obviously. Seriously though, well done on repeating the same crap that's been posted n times earlier. By the way, the point of this thread is NOT whether Islam, religous schools or MFIS should or shouldn't exist (and whether they are right/wrong) but whether this POLICY is morally "right".

5 paragraphs of seemingly intelligent babble and you couldn't address this once?
There isn't a policy. So there's no need for phylosophical inputs. And what the original person wrote here addresses an imporatant issue because the reason these articles are written are to cause controversy so racist people, people anti-islam have a reason to jump and make their lives worthwhile by protesting these schools are shut down and no more islamic schools are estbalished (Such as the one in camden).

mdnofxtc

HSC
zstar said:
What's wrong with kicking out dumbasses?

I went to a Catholic school and the Idiots did nothing but disrupt classes and basically drag everyone else down.
Lol and i was Catholic once. But hey, like some people here i wont be so narrow-minded and say that there are some students at catholic schools that drag their class down, instead of saying 'Oh European people, what do you expect boohoo'

mdnofxtc

HSC
Ben.Civiletti said:
Lol thats from a guy that thinks its perfectly acceptable to refer to Petro and other dark skinned individuals in society as niggers and how they should be puppets for our entertainment.

Your views are so inconsistent, Shroe GTFO
No other comeback? What has that got anything to do with the topic of MFIS? You're comment is whats inconsistent. Negroes are another toic altogether.

ladykk3201

HSC
scarybunny said:
English, motherfucker, do you speak it?
Intelligence, motherfucker, DO YOU have any????

I'm a Journalist sunshine, so when it comes to English, I just so happen to be advanced at it and I'd say as a Malek Fahd Islamic School student and evidently as MDNOFXTC's original post suggests she speaks it alot better than a narrow minded, dim-witted, swamp troll like yourself. So hopefully you understand perfectly well when I say your constricted shaft of intelligence is palpably liable for such contemptible inadequate comportment!

Perhaps you should just crawl back into the tiny box you live in and refrain from rearing your ugly head to post minute, meaningless comments... After you look all of that up in a thesaurus of course because I doubt you "who speaks english so well" understood half my fucking quote, what's the bet if you ask a Malek Fahd student they'll probably be able to translate the above for you, and explain in great detail just how much of a fucking dumbass you make yourself look like when you post such ridiculous comments... Fucking Bimbo!

(what's the bet she understood that last bit?)

ladykk3201

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
You're a journalist? You barely pass as a trained monkey, you foolish gimp.

Please, use english.

Kind regards,

Human society

P.S: Your sociological examination of the affects of bold font on data analysis in human populations is mind-boggling, please, continue.

I've bolded the proto-english gibberish you should work on.
I guess you didn't understand it either huh???? yet another dumbass bites the dust

Analyse the effects of bold font in that last statement!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
ladykk3201 said:
I guess you didn't understand it either huh???? yet another dumbass bites the dust

Analyse the effects of bold font in that last statement!
your gay as hell stop posting.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
jb_nc said:
your gay as hell stop posting.
your moron's :angry:

On Topic:
Malek Fahd Islamic School is actually doing really well. Honestly, you're making yourselves out to be fools in criticising the school. It's a no-brainer. They're doing really well, and it absolutely boggles the minds of those who are biased towards muslims. Inevitably though if you keep poking at them for their success, you'll damage their reputation, make the school's graduates unemployable, and eventually the intelligent muslims who choose to study at MF will find another educational institute.

Last edited:

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
Lies only Catholics can be smart. Afterall, God did create us all.

stinkysweetness

HSC
TO S.ANNOUS:

.. um, see im the person who changed schools some time this year to go to your school, Wiley Park high.. and correction, I CHANGED BECAUSE I WAS FORCED TO GO TO TAFE FOR CHEMISTRY HSC, NOT LEGAL. AND THE REASON WAS COS I WAS FORCED, OR COMPELLED.Just to clarify that. Now.. the reason why I moved back to Malek Fahd was not just the pressure load, but because in your school, you were doing preliminary syllabus from the very start... while i was upto HSC. it was like a nightmare cos its like you going back to year 10 basically.. n i wanted to challenge myself but i guess the changing schools thing wasn't for the best.. BUT when i went back to malek fahd my dad made sure i did not go back to tafe against my free will.. and i didnt.. so moreover, a mate of my mate, is a journalist and she apparently posted the article " Private school sends strugglers to tafe" and so this was the answer for me as the principal was deceived and the media hit him hard.. so he no longer forces us to go to tafe. WIN WIN ?! and please you gota understand my situation.. i came to mfis in year 7.. before that i went to a public school and i was fine.. its just being around in a completely new environment where you could not fit in to the education system.. was a big deal when you've completed preliminary in a short time... i did mi bio prelim in 6 months n my mark was 87, coming 2nd in my class.. it was fine.. I guess its a mutualistic feeling here, cos it'd be hard for both of us to switch school.. im sure you wouldnt be able to adjust to mfis's ways.. just as i could adjust to ur schools. Thanks and oh, btw, I was randomly searching for mfis articles when i came around here... and when you indirectly referred to me i realised you were talking about me.. cos ur Salma ? Aziza's mate.. neway i jus hope this is sorted out n im no longer the topic of discussion for you. Bye x

boris

Banned
HSC
Since when are journalists exceptional at english? Most news is poorly written and shit?

yld

HSC
i go to a public school in sydney
my school gets rid of all the dumb kids in year 10.

aaminah

HSC
How much did the principal pay you to post that?

Edit: Do they teach you how to write in paragraphs at Malek Fahd?

WTH is wrong with you??. Can u plz read over your comment, and tell me it doesnt sound loaded with bulls***!!!

I happen to go to MFIS as well. Yes - i did complete the 2unit maths hsc course in 2008, and i was in yr 10. But no, i didnt sit the hsc exam. Whereas 3 people in my grade did.

What i think many people in this forum dont understand is the aim of this - being a private school, its designed in a way to advantage us. What do you think is the main difference between public and private schools? Why there is a difference in fees?

Majority of people in our school are given a chance to sit some subjects (namely 2 unit maths, bio and rarely english) in yr 11, so as to have less burden in yr 12,and allow more focus on each subjects.

this discussion quickly became an attack on the school rather than the actual issue about TAFE.

people arent forced to go to TAFE. Like the person before mentioned, it all depends on their subjects. Honestly, i really cant see what's wrong...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)