Private school (Malek Fahd Islamic School) sends strugglers to TAFE (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
^your just a dumb fuck. fuck off.
au contraire madam choize, it is you who are dumb. and gay. dumb and gay.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Exphate said:
No, we are having a DISCUSSION. The ability of the students at Malek Fahd has not been questions, and the fact that they ranked 9th last year has been included multiple times from both sides of the fence.

And it's not a matter of the legality of the policy that is being questioned, rather where it's "right" (ie is it moral and/or fair?). I suggest you revisit the entire thread, re-evaluate your post and either put some new arguments on the table, or just shut up.

And yes, I'm a racist because I disagree with you.
hey man muslims rule submit to allah or you'll pay in the afterlife hail hitler

jannny

HSC
This thread was "hot" before, when the topic was about education. Someone bring it back please

Foxodi

HSC
Send them away to increase school's rankings? No, thats just cheap, pathetic and desperate.

Send them away to encourage students to try harder and create a better environment for those who are trying hard? Absolutely sounds great.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Foxodi said:
Send them away to increase school's rankings? No, thats just cheap, pathetic and desperate.

Send them away to encourage students to try harder and create a better environment for those who are trying hard? Absolutely sounds great.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

HSC
guys, shut the fuck up and bring back education as the topic.
muslims have the right to live, just like christians etc.

(i think that all religion should be abolished, but.... ok)

sami999

HSC
look here , why dont we simply go bakkk to the main discussion , the policy itself , forget everything bout islam and other countries mate , and just for your information for those of you that want to be stupid I AINT MUSLIM , i am a christian . so plz dont go saying that i am some muslim trying 2 defend those guys . GO BACKK AND DISCUSS THE POLICY ITSELF not discuss islam and make racist comments .

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sami999 said:
look here , why dont we simply go bakkk to the main discussion , the policy itself , forget everything bout islam and other countries mate , and just for your information for those of you that want to be stupid I AINT MUSLIM , i am a christian . so plz dont go saying that i am some muslim trying 2 defend those guys . GO BACKK AND DISCUSS THE POLICY ITSELF not discuss islam and make racist comments .
TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL RAWR

MUSLIMS HAVE NO RIGHT TO LIVE I SAID WHAT ALL YOU RACISTS HAVE WANTED TO SAY THE ENTIRE TIME RAWR

I AM NOT A MUSLIM SO YOU GUYS HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME RAWR

RAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRR

<3 MALEK FAHD <3 MALEK FAHD <3 MALEK FAHD <3 MALEK FAHD <3

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
there is a muslim school in near my area and i know from a few ex students you get kicked out after year 10 if you dont get a minimum of 60 i think it was.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Schroedinger said:
What other terrorist training camps exist for them to send their children away to, though?
theres some in pakistan that that guy that swore he wasnt a terrorist was looking to send his kids to and ended up in guntanemo bay.. he said he was only looking for schools in pakistan to send his kids to and that he wasnt a terrorist.. then we had the london bombings and all the people involved in them went to pakistan to go to school there.

dumarab

HSC
I'm just wondering what are those compulsory subjects???

Chem?
PHysics?
3 Unit maths??
engineering??

sounds like bomb making

zstar

HSC
N/A
What's wrong with kicking out dumbasses?

I went to a Catholic school and the Idiots did nothing but disrupt classes and basically drag everyone else down.

ladykk3201

HSC
How disgusting are you people... SERIOUSLY. Isn't it an absolute amazement that of the private schools "questions of moral" that arise from time to time across the state most of you first and foremost make a direct attack at the only Islamic Private School in the top 10 HSC rankings??? And most of all you are putrid enough to slam the school based entirely on religion and ethnic background!

I personally know many female students who attend Malek Fahd Islamic School and with entire honesty they are the most intelligent and respectful kids (several ages 6 to 16) I've ever come across... not only are they academically advanced but they are also mature, head-strong individuals who base their academic and personal success on their strong religious values and disciplinary skill
when it comes to making the most of their education, which is more than I can say for the many students I spent my schooling with at both private and public schools including a private catholic high school which saw many of my peers, myself included, more concerned with what the fun weekends had to offer and the amount of bullshit we can get up too.

On another note I see absolutely no mention here of the warm hospitality that Malek Fahd has provided to some 300 young pilgrims during world youth week with Malek Fahd School saying they are happy to provide hospitality to the Pilgrims just as The Prophet Mohammed had opened his home to christians. Malek Fahd made a better example of what it means to be Australian in this instance than most of you handing out ridiculous comments such as "they can't understand english" have or most likely ever would.

So this is how it is huh??? Questions of moral arise and you lot are all more than happy to criticise an excellent school which evidently by the above comment made by Ken Enderby, who co-ordinates the Bankstown TAFE HSC program said "I'm happy to have those kids here. These are very good students - well behaved and a pleasure to teach." simply because their religious beliefs some what differ to yours, yet at a time of Catholic Pilgrimage, Malek Fahd welcomes youth into the School with open arms, happy to provide hospitality based entirely on their understanding and harmonizing the inter-religious relationship.

I don't get it, I'm Catholic and I believe that Malek Fahd truly is an amazing example of Religious Harmony as well as evidently a well established and excellent private school educating an academically excelled number of students that have respect, and moral more than most main-stream students in this state whose clearly closed minded, dim-witted way of thinking and being educated is most likely responsible for a future of more hatred and mis-understanding among this society - Heck! and you lot call yourself Australian??? your less-likely to find a Muslim Student say or write anythind half as profound as the majority of your posting...

HSC
Riet said:
They're not. Most of the top high schools do, especially private ones.
Even parents do it. My brother was aborted because he was apparently going to be born without finger nails.

It's all about natural selection, we only want the best.

ladykk3201

HSC
Exphate said:
You haven't met an Rusers obviously. Seriously though, well done on repeating the same crap that's been posted n times earlier. By the way, the point of this thread is NOT whether Islam, religous schools or MFIS should or shouldn't exist (and whether they are right/wrong) but whether this POLICY is morally "right".

5 paragraphs of seemingly intelligent babble and you couldn't address this once?
Well fortunately I don't give a flying shit about what policy is morally right or wrong I simply googled Malek Fahd - Catholic and this seemingly disgusting excuse for a forum arose as I was looking for stories to do with the pilgrimage this week and what do you know... just as the positive side of Malek Fahd's recent media reports emerged, sure enough... up popped an article attacking the schools students decisions to study at Tafe and sure enough plenty of racial, and religion based attacks followed!!! Disgusting!

Malek Fahd has an excellent reputation for turning out high HSC rankings and Academically excelling studnets and the best the fuckwits on this forum come up with are racial and religious attacks! Typical, those of you who weren't fortunate enough to be educated at one of the most highest ranking HSC private schools in the state, all go on a massive crusade to bag out Malek Fahd and its students... Congratulations... You's are all fucking ridiculous!!!

MORON'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)