Private school (Malek Fahd Islamic School) sends strugglers to TAFE (1 Viewer)

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Well this is decadently nebulous! Although, I'm thoroughly impressed that an Islamic school is kicking the pants out of most Christian schools when it comes to accelerated learning; though they should be more selective instead of kicking people over to TAFE to do subjects to preserve a ranking. That's awful.
I also feel great about the fact that an Islamic school is putting it over so many 'exclusive' Christian schools.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
This is an old issue.

There were two threads about this on Muslim Village once. One kid was complaining about his sibling getting kicked out of the school for underperformance and another about forced to either go to tafe for subjects or repeat year 12.
They both mentioned the reason being the schools intention to raise their HSC ranking.

To the best of my knowledge both threads were deleted which I found very odd. I did find one thread where someone criticised Malek Fahd but the criticisms were replaced with [mod:deleted]

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Everybody sign my petition to relocate this school to Camden k?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
If they relocate the school to Camden they will no longer be on AFIC land!
If they're not on AFIC land how else would they justify paying 4 times the rent (obviously subsidised through government funding) to AFIC?????

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Omium said:
Everybody sign my petition to relocate this school to Camden k?
lmao - u have my signature. it would be funny-as to watch the reactions of the locals :argue:

edit: my sig is way too big, which box do you guys think i should keep? first one, second one, third one or perhaps none of them?

Asem.T

HSC
sannous1 said:
we had a girl about 2 weeks ago, she came from malek fahd, she got sick of going to tafe to do legal studies, she came to our school , and strangely, she didn't like our rules and the way our school taught. She was used to the teachers doing everything for her, she enjoyed all the pressure from her school. So 2 days later she left.

Also my neighbour, last term he left malek fahd and his in yr 12, he was forced to do 3unit english, 4unt maths and he didnt want to do them at all, so he left.
THAT RIGHT THERE...is the biggest load of bullsh*t i have ever read. this whole post is a LIE. I am a year 12 student at Malek Fahd and i do legal studies at Bankstown TAFE, for the simple reason that i (along with 8 other people) decided to drop chemistry at the start of this year when we started the HSC course. i wanted to do legal studies and TAFE was the only option as you can do intensive Prelim and HSC in one year. (Also as mentioned in the article, the school does NOT offer Studies of Religion this year as NO students CHOSE to do it. Also the legal studies teacher left out school and so we had no replacement teacher). As mentioned by Sannous1 there was NOT ONE, NOT ONE girl who was sick of doing legal studies at TAFE and decided to leave school and go to Wiley Park Girls. First of all what school would accept a student almost at the end of the HSC year. Second of all, all the girls are in my classes at school and in my class at TAFE and to my recollection they are ALL still there. what you have written is a complete and utter lie. Third of all, you say this girl left the school. Tell me where did she go? The moon? And your supposed "neighbour" Once again NOONE and i repreat NOONE left my year 12 class last term or this term or in fact in the past two years. In fact i know of people RETURNING to Malek Fahd after they've left the school. And for the record, the thing which struck me the most about your post was that the school DOES NOT FORCE ANYONE to do 3 unit english. lol that's the most absurd insinuation of your whole post. If anything the principal discourages students to do 3 unit english, seeing that english is considered our second language. There are only about 3 people doing Extension 1 Enlgish. Please i welcome you to come to our school at your discretion and walk into our classrooms. You'll see that we're very happy with our subject choices ranging from 3 unit maths, 4 unit maths, physics, business, biology, 4 unit english, etc. You cannot force someone to do 4 unit maths if they don't want to. What's the chances that person will achieve a 90+ mark if they hate the subject. If you research our school, they came 3rd in the state for maths. THIRD. with supposedly forcing the students to do maths. NUFF SAID

BackCountrySnow

HSC
How much did the principal pay you to post that?

Edit: Do they teach you how to write in paragraphs at Malek Fahd?

lionking1191

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Well this is decadently nebulous! Although, I'm thoroughly impressed that an Islamic school is kicking the pants out of most Christian schools when it comes to accelerated learning; though they should be more selective instead of kicking people over to TAFE to do subjects to preserve a ranking. That's awful.
then they'll end up with a class of 5 who all score exactly 99.5..

Asem.T

HSC
SomeoneCool said:
Yep, teachers at MFIS breast feed the students and shove the information down student's throats. My cousin was the DUX of 2004 with a UAI of 99.65 and he did Adv English, 4 U maths, Biology, Physics, Chemisty.

You may have heard of accelarated learning but at MFIS they have accelarated accelarated learning where you do the HSC for 2 unit Math in year 10!
You make it sound as if doing Adv English, 4 U maths, Bio, Phys Chem and getting a UAI of 99.65 is a bad thing. Ask your cousin if they were happy with their UAI. Of course they were u dumb ass. MFIS is not the only school which does "accelerated accelerated learning" James Ruse have kids who do their HSC in year 8. If the student is capable then why not. Its not like the school forces kids to do it. Students actually WANT to do some of their hsc subjects in year 10 and year 11 so they can have a more relaxed time in year 12, and im sure you would to

Asem.T

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:

Yes, the only argument your miniscule brain could come up with to refute my post was one of utter dumbass-ness and hilarity. That phrase 'how much did (insert name here you are trying to defend) pay you to say that' is somewhat of a cliche don't you think? Oh cliche? What's a cliche you say? I feel so priviledged TAFE taught me what a cliche is. Only if they can work on my paragraph writing. Another hint at your dumbass-ness is its 7:50 on a public holiday. yer yer my principal rang my house and told me "ay asem quick there's this person on www.boredofstudies.com, which i go on every night because im a principal of a 1700 student school which comes first in the bankstown district and 9th in the state, quick quick ill pay you to post a reply to his comment because i really really really really care what he thinks and what he writes" YOU ABSOLUTE COMPLETE DUMBASS

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
I agree with this poster completely, accelerated learning programs should be taken up in more schools. I for one am disgusted that my apparently selective school didn't have one due to the fact that it would cause 'social upset'. Spent a few more years at school than I needed to for that one. Bastards.
Accelarated learning is fine, but completing your HSC in Year 10 is just absurd!

Dota55

HSC
Schroedinger said:
I agree with this poster completely, accelerated learning programs should be taken up in more schools. I for one am disgusted that my apparently selective school didn't have one due to the fact that it would cause 'social upset'. Spent a few more years at school than I needed to for that one. Bastards.
Name of your school?

sannous1

HSC
Asem.T said:
THAT RIGHT THERE...is the biggest load of bullsh*t i have ever read. this whole post is a LIE. I am a year 12 student at Malek Fahd and i do legal studies at Bankstown TAFE, for the simple reason that i (along with 8 other people) decided to drop chemistry at the start of this year when we started the HSC course. i wanted to do legal studies and TAFE was the only option as you can do intensive Prelim and HSC in one year. (Also as mentioned in the article, the school does NOT offer Studies of Religion this year as NO students CHOSE to do it. Also the legal studies teacher left out school and so we had no replacement teacher). As mentioned by Sannous1 there was NOT ONE, NOT ONE girl who was sick of doing legal studies at TAFE and decided to leave school and go to Wiley Park Girls. First of all what school would accept a student almost at the end of the HSC year. Second of all, all the girls are in my classes at school and in my class at TAFE and to my recollection they are ALL still there. what you have written is a complete and utter lie. Third of all, you say this girl left the school. Tell me where did she go? The moon? And your supposed "neighbour" Once again NOONE and i repreat NOONE left my year 12 class last term or this term or in fact in the past two years. In fact i know of people RETURNING to Malek Fahd after they've left the school. And for the record, the thing which struck me the most about your post was that the school DOES NOT FORCE ANYONE to do 3 unit english. lol that's the most absurd insinuation of your whole post. If anything the principal discourages students to do 3 unit english, seeing that english is considered our second language. There are only about 3 people doing Extension 1 Enlgish. Please i welcome you to come to our school at your discretion and walk into our classrooms. You'll see that we're very happy with our subject choices ranging from 3 unit maths, 4 unit maths, physics, business, biology, 4 unit english, etc. You cannot force someone to do 4 unit maths if they don't want to. What's the chances that person will achieve a 90+ mark if they hate the subject. If you research our school, they came 3rd in the state for maths. THIRD. with supposedly forcing the students to do maths. NUFF SAID
Hey, u seem to be calling me a liar there mate. The girl who came to our school, said from her own mouth, she didn’t like the idea of going to tafe to do legal studies, she said that, 2nd of all about my neighbour, he left in the beginning of this yr, I walk with him home , and he told me he was being forced to do those subjects?, im just stating what malek fahd students have told me , I mean why would I lie for, I don’t understand?

sannous1

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:

haha big buks i bet ya

sannous1

HSC
Asem.T said:
Yes, the only argument your miniscule brain could come up with to refute my post was one of utter dumbass-ness and hilarity. That phrase 'how much did (insert name here you are trying to defend) pay you to say that' is somewhat of a cliche don't you think? Oh cliche? What's a cliche you say? I feel so priviledged TAFE taught me what a cliche is. Only if they can work on my paragraph writing. Another hint at your dumbass-ness is its 7:50 on a public holiday. yer yer my principal rang my house and told me "ay asem quick there's this person on www.boredofstudies.com, which i go on every night because im a principal of a 1700 student school which comes first in the bankstown district and 9th in the state, quick quick ill pay you to post a reply to his comment because i really really really really care what he thinks and what he writes" YOU ABSOLUTE COMPLETE DUMBASS
Certain facts about Malek Fahd:
- Anti Social people
- Afraid of mixing with other races
- scared of the real world
- principal is a fraud
- High egos
- parents all drive 4wd and sorry wear names brand black glasses.
- each parent that sends there kids there think there child is smarter than the other
- I agree that they all end up getting a HIGH UAI but the reason is why? well ill tell you because they have probably repeated so many times until they make it to yr 12,
- not a school that tries to help students, rather there solution to helping ppl is to make them repeat.
- some of the teachers there are ex students from that school that dont get a degree(wow such educated teachers)

And no matter what Asem T tries to prove otherwise ppl its the truth.

Last edited:

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Dude it seems like you're just slandering the school for no reason other than jealousy or something. You can't categorise people in this manner.
Of course you can. She has! And so have I.

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
sannous1 said:
Certain facts about Malek Fahd:
- Anti Social people
- Afraid of mixing with other races
- scared of the real world
- principal is a fraud
- High egos
- parents all drive 4wd and sorry wear names brand black glasses.
- each parent that sends there kids there think there child is smarter than the other
- I agree that they all end up getting a HIGH UAI but the reason is why? well ill tell you because they have probably repeated so many times until they make it to yr 12,
- not a school that tries to help students, rather there solution to helping ppl is to make them repeat.
- some of the teachers there are ex students from that school that dont get a degree(wow such educated teachers)

And no matter what Asem T tries to prove otherwise ppl its the truth.
Both my parents drive SUV's and wear brand-name glasses and I don't go to Malek Fahd Islamic School - Shock horror!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)